Virginity

ccd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I lost my virginity about a week before I turned 18, to my current girlfriend (she was about a month away from being 19). We had been dating for a little over 6 months, and we were both virgins at the time. It was an amazing, loving experience, that I will never forget. I can honestly say that I would not have had sex with her if I did not feel like our relationship was going to last. I am glad I waited to find her, and I am glad it was a first that we could both share.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Wow - all these folks that are still virgins...Kind of wish I was as young as I was when I first had sex...But if I had waited for someone that I really really cared about - I might still be a virgin now...There was so much peer pressure when I was a teen...But congrats to you guys who waited or are waiting - sex truly is an enjoyable experience...

tightfit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I lost mine at the age of 13 with a mate of mine in the local woods.
I will never forget it - it was fabulous and he really enjoyed it too.
It was all so natural and we have been good friends ever since (40 years).
Even now we sometimes 'get it on' together.

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was 14 going on 15, she was 16 going on 17, and as cheesy as this sounds... we were at a drive in movie watching this show called Sound of Music.

On the way back... she invited me to this abandoned trailer home... first time entering a trailer home.

and on the bedroom floor of that trailer home.... both of us gave each other our virginity.

Never saw her again after that for several years......... until recently.

TheInsMessenger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It was two years ago, so I was 16 to a girl that I only dated for a few months. A few of us were having a party, we got the bed, and... well... badda-bing, badda-boom. I don't regret it, however. Nothing with a guy yet, though, i don't think I could do anal. Blowjobs, sure, but anal isn't really my taste.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@Feb 9 2005, 01:03 AM
Edit: I read it wrong. I think you were makin a joke, "homeosexual" roght? I'm a bit slow sometimes :p
[post=281360]Quoted post[/post]​
Homeopathy. A type of alternative medicine which holds that medicine is more powerful when diluted to the point that there isn't even a molecule of the original substance remaining.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've got to admit that I'm surprised to see a few other virgins on the board. I expected to be a part of a much much smaller group.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande@Feb 9 2005, 07:05 PM
Actually I just read an article I think in People - talking about teenage sex and it appears that there are more teens who have not have sex that have nowadays...
[post=281608]Quoted post[/post]​

its always good to hear something like that, but I've never really trusted some of those surveys. The actual cross-section of the population they take will never be completely accurate. They just hope they get lucky when they compile all of the data from their surveys.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by jonb+Feb 9 2005, 04:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Feb 9 2005, 04:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-surferboy@Feb 9 2005, 01:03 AM
Edit: I read it wrong. I think you were makin a joke, "homeosexual" roght? I&#39;m a bit slow sometimes :p
[post=281360]Quoted post[/post]​
Homeopathy. A type of alternative medicine which holds that medicine is more powerful when diluted to the point that there isn&#39;t even a molecule of the original substance remaining.
[post=281518]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Yah, I know, I eventually got the joke that you combined homeopathy with homosexual. And I know all about homeopathic remedies; I totally believe in them.

Nienna

Just Browsing
Media
I lost my virginity when I was 16. None of the guys I dated had interested/excited me enough to go all the way with. But one night I had the chance to have a night with a guy who I knew very well and decided to use it to my advantage. I used him to lose my virginity, and we ended up being "buddies" for a few weeks. No strings attatched no emotions to get involved, just sex.

I wouldn&#39;t change a thing.

spoolworm: Being a virgin is a modern taboo. I don&#39;t think you&#39;ll hear a 20+ year old male admitting in real life that he&#39;s still a virgin. In reality it isn&#39;t that rare though.

bigsam

Just Browsing
Media
17...girlfriend I had been dating for over a year...don&#39;t regret it at all. Although I might have been spoiled because she was very well equipped to handle me...and some later weren&#39;t.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@Feb 9 2005, 07:19 PM
Yah, I know, I eventually got the joke that you combined homeopathy with homosexual. And I know all about homeopathic remedies; I totally believe in them.
[post=281645]Quoted post[/post]​
As you might guess, I don&#39;t. Primarily because I calculated that just one hydrogen molecule at 50X would be over 1% of the Earth&#39;s mass. Of course, for his time, Herr Hahnemann was better than most medicine available, simply because zero is still greater than half of the set of real numbers.

Heh. It&#39;s kinda funny. I dealt with an alternative medicine type on alt.native a while back. I said "Actually, Lakota medicine involves diseases being caused by tiny animals. Naturally, the missionaries thought this was all superstition."

NineInchCock_160IQ: played sexual games, including many sessions of truth or dare which I think were far more risque than most kids&#39; early in my childhood, starting around five years old. Mostly with my sister&#39;s friends, who were all 2-3 years older than me. Actually had vaginal intercourse for the first time with my first serious girlfriend when I was 15 years old. January 10, 1995. Same day I asked her to marry me and she accepted. We made love up in my room for hours. Was my first time, her second, but I think I already knew myself sexually pretty well at that point. I&#39;ve always been interested in girls and always been a very sexual person, for as long as I can remember.

First and only homosexual experience I was 17 I think and that wasn&#39;t really by choice.

talking to kids in random chat rooms these days seems like the average may have fallen to about 13. Thank you, Britney Spears. :)