Virginity

NineInchCock_160IQ:
Originally posted by spoolworm@Feb 10 2005, 06:37 AM
Being a virgin is a modern taboo. I don't think you'll hear a 20+ year old male admitting in real life that he's still a virgin. In reality it isn't that rare though.
[post=281720]Quoted post[/post]​

My two closest friends are both 25 and both virgins. One of them has never had a girlfriend in his life.

Some of my younger friends who are just out of high school have sex constantly. Kids these days... jesus. So oversexed it's incredible.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Should I dare respond? lol

17 - to then boyfriend. he had been asking for a long time and i never gave in. i suppose i failed the peer pressure test, huh?

regrets? Yes; I wish I would have waited... (this is going to sound cruel), but he really wasn't worth it. :angry: :blush:

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by NineInchCock_160IQ+Feb 10 2005, 09:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NineInchCock_160IQ &#064; Feb 10 2005, 09:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-spoolworm@Feb 10 2005, 06:37 AM
Being a virgin is a modern taboo.  I don&#39;t think you&#39;ll hear a 20+ year old male admitting in real life that he&#39;s still a virgin.  In reality it isn&#39;t that rare though.
[post=281720]Quoted post[/post]​

My two closest friends are both 25 and both virgins. One of them has never had a girlfriend in his life.

Some of my younger friends who are just out of high school have sex constantly. Kids these days... jesus. So oversexed it&#39;s incredible.
[post=281898]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

:blink:

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by bblumbee@Feb 11 2005, 02:32 PM

17 - to then boyfriend. he had been asking for a long time and i never gave in. i suppose i failed the peer pressure test, huh?

regrets? Yes; I wish I would have waited... (this is going to sound cruel), but he really wasn&#39;t worth it. :angry: :blush:
[post=282074]Quoted post[/post]​

I wouldn&#39;t consider it to be too cruel right off. If he had previous experience, he certainly deserves to have that said about him. On the other hand, if it was his first time then he should have let you come around to the idea of it in your own time. Now he&#39;s the one that looks like an ass because he was the one that essentially wasn&#39;t ready.

Of course this a view coming from someone who has absolutely no experience in this area at all so take it with a grain of salt.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Altairion+Feb 11 2005, 09:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Altairion &#064; Feb 11 2005, 09:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bblumbee@Feb 11 2005, 02:32 PM
Should I dare respond?  lol

17 - to then boyfriend.  he had been asking for a long time and i never gave in.  i suppose i failed the peer pressure test, huh?

regrets?  Yes; I wish I would have waited...  (this is going to sound cruel), but he really wasn&#39;t worth it.  :angry:    :blush:

I wouldn&#39;t consider it to be too cruel right off. If he had previous experience, he certainly deserves to have that said about him. On the other hand, if it was his first time then he should have let you come around to the idea of it in your own time. Now he&#39;s the one that looks like an ass because he was the one that essentially wasn&#39;t ready.

Of course this a view coming from someone who has absolutely no experience in this area at all so take it with a grain of salt.
[post=282108]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Altairion,

He had plenty experience. He started like a lot of guys here, very young. He was a joke (football, basketball, baseball); a lot of girls wanted him. I think I was just a challenge for him though. He wanted me and I was almost "untouchable." When he got me, I was disappointed. Additionally, to further the story, he lied about a lot of things (size, stamina, etc.). Why do people do that? They should know they are going to be found out&#33;

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by bblumbee+Feb 11 2005, 04:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bblumbee &#064; Feb 11 2005, 04:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Altairion@Feb 11 2005, 09:57 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-bblumbee
@Feb 11 2005, 02:32 PM

regrets? Yes; I wish I would have waited... (this is going to sound cruel), but he really wasn&#39;t worth it. :angry: :blush:

Altairion,

He had plenty experience. He started like a lot of guys here, very young. He was a joke (football, basketball, baseball); a lot of girls wanted him. I think I was just a challenge for him though. He wanted me and I was almost "untouchable." When he got me, I was disappointed. Additionally, to further the story, he lied about a lot of things (size, stamina, etc.). Why do people do that? They should know they are going to be found out&#33;
[post=282110]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

You&#39;re definately not being cruel by saying he was a disappointment then. I&#39;ve never been able to be friends with ppl like that since they think they&#39;re the best at everything. As for why people lie...I&#39;ve never really gone down that alley before. I&#39;m happy with what I have and don&#39;t see any reason to lie about it to people.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by bblumbee+Feb 11 2005, 05:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bblumbee &#064; Feb 11 2005, 05:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Altairion@Feb 11 2005, 09:57 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-bblumbee
@Feb 11 2005, 02:32 PM

Altairion,

He had plenty experience. He started like a lot of guys here, very young. He was a jock (football, basketball, baseball); a lot of girls wanted him. I think I was just a challenge for him though. He wanted me and I was almost "untouchable." When he got me, I was disappointed. Additionally, to further the story, he lied about a lot of things (size, stamina, etc.). Why do people do that? They should know they are going to be found out&#33;
[/b][/quote]

bb, it sounds like you might have been a &#39;conquest&#39; to him. You don&#39;t say how long your relationship lasted, especially after giving in to him. Unfortunately, he lied to get into your pants. He got what he wanted. It sounds cruel, but some guys are like that.
Not all though&#33;

LapDog :p

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I&#39;m 19 and still a virgin. This post will be edited on Wednesday though :)
My girlfriend has invited me to her house then to have sex with her. Apparently she likes it hard, with me on top so I&#39;m getting some practice in :D

Of course I messed around with girls (yeah, three that I remember, lots more) as a kid. One was very special and has kinda gone off the rails now, I hate to see it. We fumbled about in each others pants, kissed a lot everyday for a few years. One girl showed me her private parts as I was going to get an ice cream from the ice cream van. She just said "come over here" and lifted her skirt up. That was crazy, a few things like that have happened. Must just be sexually charged people I guess.

This thread has me in a reflective mood...

NineInchCock_160IQ:
Additionally, to further the story, he lied about a lot of things (size, stamina, etc.). Why do people do that? They should know they are going to be found out&#33;

but by the time you find out he&#39;s already got what he wanted, which was likely the only thing he was interested in.

Myself, I&#39;m a horrible liar, I partially attribute the fact that I don&#39;t have sex as often as I would like with this.

NineInchCock_160IQ:
Originally posted by Knight@Feb 11 2005, 11:50 PM
My girlfriend has invited me to her house then to have sex with her. Apparently she likes it hard, with me on top so I&#39;m getting some practice in :D

Of course I messed around with girls (yeah, three that I remember, lots more) as a kid. One was very special and has kinda gone off the rails now, I hate to see it. We fumbled about in each others pants, kissed a lot everyday for a few years. One girl showed me her private parts as I was going to get an ice cream from the ice cream van. She just said "come over here" and lifted her skirt up. That was crazy, a few things like that have happened. Must just be sexually charged people I guess.

[post=282200]Quoted post[/post]​

Is this with the older woman you said you liked or the younger girlfriend? I could be getting stories mixed up... in either case, have fun. :) be safe. take some polaroids.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Hehe no this is my sixteen year old girlfriend :D I got a hard on today at the train station and just sat there with it across my thigh while everyone was walking past. She loved it and I even let her touch it ;) All she kept saying was &#39;Wow...Wow&#39; lol was cool, I&#39;ve found out thats about all she&#39;s able to say when my penis is on show hehe. But yeah on Wednesday ;)

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by bblumbee@Feb 11 2005, 03:32 PM

I feel ya. I lost it to some chick at aparty. I wish I had waited until I at least had luke warm feelings for someone.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Knight@Feb 12 2005, 04:10 PM
Hehe no this is my sixteen year old girlfriend :D I got a hard on today at the train station and just sat there with it across my thigh while everyone was walking past. She loved it and I even let her touch it ;) All she kept saying was &#39;Wow...Wow&#39; lol was cool, I&#39;ve found out thats about all she&#39;s able to say when my penis is on show hehe. But yeah on Wednesday ;)
[post=282369]Quoted post[/post]​

Knight - Good luck on Wednesday...I am sure you guys will have a good time...Sex is great and I would say better if you really care for the person...Be safe...

orbital

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had just turned 18, and had a one night stand with a girl I knew over prom weekend. I used a condom (not a magnum, which I should&#39;ve) and somehow it managed to come off while the whole thing was going on. Didn&#39;t realize that happened until I pulled out :glare: She also didn&#39;t find the condom until two days later...in the shower...I guess I must&#39;ve lodged it in there

D_Stavelay Strappon

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Knight@Feb 11 2005, 08:50 PM

Wish you luck, man. Hope it all goes well. :D

D_Stavelay Strappon

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Bryan_a+Feb 13 2005, 01:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bryan_a &#064; Feb 13 2005, 01:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Knight@Feb 11 2005, 08:50 PM
I&#39;m 19 and still a virgin.  This post will be edited on Wednesday though :)
My girlfriend has invited me to her house then to have sex with her.  Apparently she likes it hard, with me on top so I&#39;m getting some practice in :D

Of course I messed around with girls (yeah, three that I remember, lots more) as a kid.  One was very special and has kinda gone off the rails now, I hate to see it.  We fumbled about in each others pants, kissed a lot everyday for a few years.  One girl showed me her private parts as I was going to get an ice cream from the ice cream van.  She just said "come over here" and lifted her skirt up.  That was crazy, a few things like that have happened.  Must just be sexually charged people I guess.

Wish you luck, man. Hope it all goes well. :D

Hey.......have enjoyed your threads, but just noticed we are about the same size and we are both uncut :D

[post=282548]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Synergistic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I&#39;m 21 and still a virgin, mostly from lack of opportunity, but I&#39;m sure if I wanted it bad enough I could&#39;ve made the opportunity. Still I want to be in love my first time, at least intercourse, so I&#39;m glad I&#39;ve waited.

binski

Just Browsing
Media
I was 19 and in college. I was at a party and drunk of my ass. She was drunk and very horny. It lasted all of about 30 seconds. She then told all of her friends how bad I was, but that i had a big dick. Just a one night stand which was good because she was pretty nasty.