Virginity

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Peacocke Rimplougher, Jan 7, 2007.

1. D_Peacocke Rimplougher

I've been seeing this girl a few times and the other night she asked me to have sex with her. She's stayed over my place a few times and we both know she is a virgin (although at 21 it seems incredible).

She could only get a little bit of me in on our night time session and had to stop because it hurt, in the morning we got more in and I must admit it felt fantastic, we used a lot of lube but she still hurt and felt nothing nice at all.

The shape of my cock and the way I use it, I can always find a girls "sweet spot", rather unashamedly I'll admit that, but how long does it take to become sensitive to sex? She thinks that it might get better the next time we do it, and I suggested to her to do kegals and touch herself to find out what she likes best. Any other ideas?

2. fatunicorn

fatunicorn New Member

yeah, sounds like you know exactly what you're doing. Interms of women and virginity (I've never had a virgin) but I've heard stories of a woman needing 2 weeks to get used to a hung guy. I've also heard a story of 4 months to get used to an underendowed guy, which when she got used to couldnt feel because it was too small. I've had girls who were not that experienced but got used to it in a matter of seconds and I'm 6+ inch girth.

So it could be very, very, very random and trust her on the pain and pleasure thing, every time you do it it will be less pain and more pleasure till all the pain is gone, I don't think she really needs to do kegels though. Just stick to it, use lube and foreplay.

3. D_Peacocke Rimplougher

the only reason I mention kegals is that I used to date a girl that felt nothing from sex for months, but overnight that radically changed to superfast orgasms because she decided to squeeze during intercourse with her pussy.

4. RoyalT

RoyalT New Member

I had a virgin quite recently. What I would do is put a little bit in (2-4 inches) and just hold it there. For as long as possible, usually a few minutes. Then push a little more in...Also I would warm her up with fingers initially and then a few weeks later, I bought her a 6.5x5" vibrator. Took awhile but she got used to it.

Good luck!

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I had a virgin once. It hurt me more than it hurt her. I asked her if we could stop. I was sore for days:tongue: All kidding aside you sound like you are doing fine. Remember pratice makes perfect............:cool:

6. SammyQ

SammyQ New Member

Albums:
    I lost my virginity with a virgin. At the time i guess it felt normal and i was younger so my penis was smaller. I liked it, and she did too.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

Sounds like a plan, but I would avoid having her do kegels right now. Doing kegels makes a womans vagina feel tighter. Doesn't sound like that's a problem. :wink: Many women do kegels after a vaginal childbirth to tighten their vaginal walls. So unless you arent touching bottom or sides upon entry, STOP THE KEGELS! At this point they are bound to cause her more pain than pleasure.

Have you tried going down on her prior to penetration? If you can get her to orgasm from oral sex, then try penetration it will likely be more enjoyable for both of you.

FYI - Twenty-One isn't too old to be a virgin in many Eastern Cultures. Among more conservative right-wing religious groups in Western culture virginity prior to marriage is not just expected but demanded.

njqt466

8. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is good advice. I'd like to add that before pushing a little more in you should pull out a little first. If she's tensing up from the feeling of invasion pulling out should help her body relax around you.

Distracting her with kisses during is also a good idea.

9. transformer_99

Gold Member

Yeah, break that thing in like a brand new catcher's mitt. ;)

10. AllTatersNoMeat

Albums:
    Slather it in mink oil, turn it inside out, stick it in between your box spring and mattress, and sleep on it for a couple weeks? :D

11. D_Peacocke Rimplougher

ok ok

I thought this was for women!

I just wanted to know how long it might take to be sexually pleasurable. Not how to kick the door in :wink:

Previously I tried the bite on the neck thing, it worked in that situation but I don't think it's quite called for here, I'm not trying to puncture a hole in her, just help her have a enjoyable sexual experience.

12. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is what I get for buying a second rate voodoo doll.

Please don't encourage him.

Bless you, If only your attitude were more widespread.

13. coolwind

coolwind New Member

"Have you tried going down on her prior to penetration? If you can get her to orgasm from oral sex, then try penetration it will likely be more enjoyable for both of you." njqt466

If you give her head in a way that pleases her, as long as it takes, she will become very creamy, may cum, and then would be ready. If she has cum once or twice she will want cock, and its likely that it will feel fantastic then for both of you

14. ripsrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Make sure she's not using a vibrator between your sex encounters, for a while my wifes sister was complaining that her husband couldn't make her cum any more, thru her sex therapist it turns out she was using her vibrator 2 to 3 times a day and she knew every just how too force it on her clit and she expected her her husbands dick to do the same, so that made her anxious and not enjoy it.

15. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I knew using it to much was going to be bad for me ...... Guess its time for that self control and will power to kick in

But STOP THE KEGALS..its only making her tighter. Do try her using a dildo though as im sure ti is just nervous thats haulting progress and not size

16. D_Peacocke Rimplougher

went down on her a few nights previous when I was drunk. Ordinarily I hate doing it, but seeing as she's never had anything in there, I wanted to taste fresh pussy. She felt nothing though! The little magic bean popped up to say hello however.

Draft saved Draft deleted