virginity

B_8 incher

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
iam a average looking but very shy guy . at my age 24 still a virgin and f often feel bad about it. I think that is too late for me

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I often feel the same. The supposed cure is to "just get out there"... but that's easier said than done and is almost ALWAYS told to you by someone who is ALREADY a social person. And, even while you're out there, it still seems unlikely.

Euroguy21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why is it such a big deal to be a virgin still? I am 25, and still a virgin...but I seriously can have sex whenever I want. Is it wrong for wanting the first time to be meaningful? Call me picky, but I just don't see what the big deal is.

Why would you want to be around people who judge you based on whether you're a virgin anyway? I think that's your own personal business, and if someone isn't going to accept you because you haven't slept with anyone...well are those people really worth knowing anyway?

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why is it such a big deal to be a virgin still? I am 25, and still a virgin...but I seriously can have sex whenever I want. Is it wrong for wanting the first time to be meaningful? Call me picky, but I just don't see what the big deal is.

Why would you want to be around people who judge you based on whether you're a virgin anyway? I think that's your own personal business, and if someone isn't going to accept you because you haven't slept with anyone...well are those people really worth knowing anyway?
The problem is that MANY of us virgins want to lose it to someone special in a meaningful relationship (notably, us gay virgins that have actual morals, but I won't rant on morals here). It is NOT that we care what others think of our virginity. It is our own stigma that we feel unwanted and undesirable, which is why we're virgins (at least, in my case and the case of friends).

Also, in the straight world, of course you can have sex anytime you want. Women aren't hiding the fact that they like men and vice-versa. Granted, not every gay man is hiding it (who wants one that's hiding it anyway?) but we are still not numerous enough. Last, most that don't hide the fact are usually to loose to want to lose it to, as you feel there is no chance of commitment so why bother with the risk? After all, you can't change anyone succesfully. If a person changes for someone else, respect is often lost and resentment is often seeded.

B_8 incher

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah is even harder considering that most woman at my age have so much experience and can detect quickly if the guy dont have experience.
Most woman prefer guys with experience and cant understand why a guy of my age still is a virgin. To a woman is very easy to get laid if they want to because the wait to guys to make the approach.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah is even harder considering that most woman at my age have so much experience and can detect quickly if the guy dont have experience.
Most woman prefer guys with experience and cant understand why a guy of my age still is a virgin. To a woman is very easy to get laid if they want to because the wait to guys to make the approach.

Why don't you try that, then? Say "I really want to have sex with you (say it cooler than that...I'm not that smooth), but I'm a virgin. The good news is I'm 8" long and very willing to learn!"

You might also want to try and make yourself available to a "Cougar." If you don't know what a cougar is, ask around. Once you get your cherry popped, it won't be such a big deal anymore.

To my acquaintences...Sorry if I'm not as polite as usual. I'm still burned out from yesterday and I find I've lost the ability to be subtle.