Virgins Acting Out

lorne123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I recently started seeing a girl at work. I'm 21 she's 19. I am a virgin. I have never really acted out any sort of sexual expressions or participated in relationships during my teen years because I had no idea which sex i preferred.

I asked her out on a date and we found that our attraction is mutual. She has been adament on not making us exclusive.

I've recently been out with a group of friends and made out with a girl that i had long had a crush on. My--for lack of a better term--fuck buddy--decided to curse the day i was born because i cheated on her.

Is it cheating if she never established us as a 'couple' until after I hurt her?

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently started seeing a girl at work. I'm 21 she's 19. I am a virgin. I have never really acted out any sort of sexual expressions or participated in relationships during my teen years because I had no idea which sex i preferred.

I asked her out on a date and we found that our attraction is mutual. She has been adament on not making us exclusive.

I've recently been out with a group of friends and made out with a girl that i had long had a crush on. My--for lack of a better term--fuck buddy--decided to curse the day i was born because i cheated on her.

Is it cheating if she never established us as a 'couple' until after I hurt her?

Short answer,no.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yay lorne!
SO...you finally decide you like to have sex with women.
then you are put in your place by one to make sure that it
is not exclusive.
So, you do what any healthy guy would do and do what you did.
hey - you picked women. this is what you get. lol!
sorry. really, i am.
and NO. you were not cheating in what you did. perfectly within bounds.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I would consider it fair game, I don't see it as cheating. But yes, this can sometimes happen when you have chosen to have sex with girls.

Welcome to the site as well.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

You claim you are a virgin but then call the girl a "fuck buddy"
Which is it?

And, sorry, but women, particularly young women, are FAMOUS for telling you one thing and meaning another.

Congratulations, you just failed a "test" of your devotion.

For future reference... if you really have a thing for a girl and would LIKE for it to become something exclusive... then DISPLAY to her a sense of devotion to her.
What she wants to see is evidence of your SOLE interest in her.

However... be aware that any girl playing these games now means this kind of game playing will be endemic with her.

Accept no blame... but understand that, no matter what any woman claims... a true 'fuck buddy' situation with a woman is rarer than albino dwarves.

If they like you enough to fuck you more than once... they like you enough to feel a sense of territoriality over your affections.

flibbertigibbet

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wow, i sense some woman hating here...
no you didn't do anything wrong, if she didn't want to commit to you that's her loss - and who would want to be in a relationship with someone playing head games like that anyway? If nothing else, maybe she'll learn to be honest about what she wants in the future. And it's not like you hadn't already moved on :p That doesn't really make your work environment less awkward though, I suppose.

D

deleted356736

I think you've learned the first lesson on Western women who say one thing but mean something different. If you keep on dating Western women, you'd better get used to this; trying to see through the mists to work out what she really 'wants' rather than what she is saying.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WHAT someone with the same name? first my avatar ends up on someone else's profile and now this!!! HOW DARE THEE! what ev's. Be warned is right most say it but usually have some thought of something else, and its up to you to lead her to the answer she wanted. the GAMES can kill you don't join in and try and play along or against. Just be good and as he said show interest and the hope of a relationship and your more likely to gain more points then if you actively search for possible upgrade models. No one likes to know your looking to see if there is something better out there.