Virgins and 7 inch Girth

Hi,

I am a virgin and I am planning on having sex with my boyfriend who has a very thick penis. It is about 7 inches of girth (maybe even thicker). I am really worried that I won't be able to take it. Do any of you have any suggestions? Maybe I should try to stretch out using toys before having sex with him?

I use some toys now, but I am pretty tight. If he puts 3 fingers it still hurts quite alot..

Can you please answer too? I am not a guy "pretending" to be a girl... I kinda seriously need some advice..

Thanks so much! :smile::smile::smile:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't worry about the girth. If a vagina can stretch to let a baby's head out, it can take a penis - no matter how thick it is! The important thing is to try not to tense up when he is penetrating you. If you do this, it will make penetration more difficult. Given that you are a virgin, I agree with the lube. Your boyfriend needs to make sure he spends a lot of time on foreplay so that you are turned on and more than ready to roll by the time he penetrates you. Also, he needs to take it slowly when he penetrates you.

Try not to worry too much about the pain. It isn't excrutiating and it doesn't last. Otherwise millions of men and women all over the world would not be having sex nor would they be so enthusiastic about it!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
vibrators and dildo's. Start using them as thick as you can to get used to the girth. And when the time comes make sure he goes very slow and is very gentle. And dont forget lots of foreplay and lots of lube

angusbeef

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
yeah, just use lube, it should make it easier

Don't worry about the girth. If a vagina can stretch to let a baby's head out, it can take a penis - no matter how thick it is! quote]

uhhh... dont that have to cut it????
like i heard that they are supposed to cut from like the bottom of the vag to the ass to be able to have the head fit through.....???
its digusting as all hell
and the reason i am glad i have a dick
(along with all the other womenly problems)
but yeah... unless its a c-section... i thought thats what goes on

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah, just use lube, it should make it easier

Don't worry about the girth. If a vagina can stretch to let a baby's head out, it can take a penis - no matter how thick it is! quote]

uhhh... dont that have to cut it????
like i heard that they are supposed to cut from like the bottom of the vag to the ass to be able to have the head fit through.....???
its digusting as all hell
and the reason i am glad i have a dick
(along with all the other womenly problems)
but yeah... unless its a c-section... i thought thats what goes on

Some women have to be cut (called an episiotomy) but many don't. I gave birth to an 8lb 2oz boy and didn't need stitches afterwards. Regardless, the circumference of a penis is a LOT smaller than the circumference of a baby's head! It will fit with no problems provided the OP relaxes.

Oh and being a woman isn't so bad even with 'the other woman stuff' you refer to!

mcrw

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Make sure you have plenty of foreplay, plenty of lube, have him use the dildos to warm you up first.... It only hurts the first time, but if you have been using dildos, you may not even have a hymen to break. Just enjoy. It gets better and better each time!
You may want to get on top so you can slowly control how how much you can handle.
Take some deep breaths and uou'll be surprised how much you can stretch!

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks Frankie... I'm sorta math retarded though. 1.25 diameter is what in circumference?

I haven't measured mine but I think it is around 4 inches in circumference - it might be a bit more than this but I don't think it's less.

I can take the 1.25 diameter (4 inch girth) pretty easily... so i guess im on my way:) only 3 more inches to go!

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me, I was virgin when I married, and my husband is quite big. It was very painful for months, even with plenty of lube and foreplay AND being deeply in love with him and thus easily excited. I felt very inadequate because I couldn't handle him, so I tried to hide how much it hurt me. I am rather surprised that other women are saying it shouldn't be a problem, as it certainly was for me for quite a bit of time. Being on my back was much easier than on all fours but it still definitely HURT.

Yes, women can indeed stretch to give birth obviously but it is extremely painful and women get epidural anesthesia to cope! Having sex isn't supposed to feel like giving birth, ladies :tongue: