Virgins - Do you ever feel like a waste of dick?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Smooth88, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    Honestly at times I do. But I've been waiting for the right girl and I think I found her and have fallen for her. I mean I'm young and we're kinda supposed to screw around but I'm really the type of guy where I see it like this. If I can't see me realistically being with you. Then chances are I don't want to have sex with you. But the urges are way too strong at this point for me to ignore.

2. jordanmcaleenan

jordanmcaleenan New Member

Yeah i totally agree bro!

3. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

keep killing your unborn children. (sperms are half little dudes)

4. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

Yes 9" and I never get to use it :(:( I feel like a virgin not having sex for a long time :(:(

5. D_one and done

D_one and done New Member

i can understand where you're coming from. i was the same way before i found my better half. at times it does make one feel like an oddity when they're not having casual sex like the majority of other people, but if thats the path that suits you best, then you shouldn't feel any regret from it or feel like a waste. just be you.
    if you think she may be the one, then why not pursue it further? if she could be the one for you then sex is gonna come up sooner or later. why not sooner? if you cant ignore the urges anymore and you really feeling the girl then i say just go for it.

hope i helped at least a little lol:biggrin1:

6. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Saving yourself is not totally out of the question. You can look forward to the real thing at the right time.

In the meantime, enjoy jacking. If you do not, you can have plenty of wet dreams. One way or the other, Mother Nature will keep your young body clear. I enjoyed helping Mother Nature when I was a young horny male. Frequent Jacking was a way of life for me.

Besides that is certainly safe sex. I always washed my hands before I played with myself.

To many bugs out there. Even way back when, there were bugs. We just keep better records of the bugs nowdays.

Be safe rather than sorry.

7. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Me too, I believe it's better to wait and get in love with the girl first in place off jumping from here to somewhere else for just fucking. I'm patience, I have to much respect for the girls if you want to put in that way. Just beeing friendly and when it happens, it will happens.

8. Jetaimemina84

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  9. B_KOKOBWARE

B_KOKOBWARE New Member

I hear you bro:smile:

10. Principessa

Gold Member

11. B_TakeSomeGamble

B_TakeSomeGamble New Member

Yeh ive only ever slept with my fiancee, so i totally see where you're coming from, and no i dont feel like a waste of dick for having done that.

12. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Yes, I kinda feel like it's a waste. And the first chick to see mine told me that not ramming it into other chicks and down their throats was a waste.:rolleyes:

13. prince_will

Gold Member

Albums:
    a waste of dick? ouch.

i'm still a virgin and sometimes it can seem annoying, but i get over it. when it happens, it happens.

14. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    A dick is a terrible thing to waste.

15. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    I always felt pressure to lose it but I'm a guy with principles and I always wanted to lose it to someone that i truly loved and cared about and felt the same way back. The topic of sex does come up every so often in our conversations and I like to talk about it. If I didn't I don't think I'd be here so often lol. I really love her. Want to do my absolute best to please her and make her happy and I really would love for things to blossom and work out between us. She comes home from school in a little less than a month so hopefully we can start really building then. I really miss her and wish I could just cuddle up next to her right now.

16. sbd1

sbd1 New Member

I don't think it's good to just sit and wait if you're not getting laid.

Like with all things in life ... if you want something, go out and get it!

17. 220483

Gold Member

do the MAJORITY of people have 'CASUAL SEX'?

18. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    A thread like this comes along every few months.
    I'm the same way, if I can't see me realistically being with you, then chances are I don't want to have sex with you. I have a hard time getting past that point and getting to know someone. It's like the pace that things move at is too fast for me. Girls expect guys to move fast and if you don't they take it to mean you are not interested, especially as you get older.
    The problem is the guys that have more sex get better and more comfortable with girls and the guys that wait for the right girl never develop the skills to attract her when she comes along.

19. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    Yea and with the girl I like its become difficult because I want her but she's already "involved" with another dude. It gets difficult because I become attached quickly if I see that a relationship is possible. Because I've lived a pretty loveless life. Being abused emotionally by my mother and both my mother and my father not really being around and involved in my life. And its caused me to have extreme social and emotional problems. I really want the positivity, and caring and loving nature of a good woman. I just want somebody to tell me that it's ok to be me and tell me I'm a good person. My friends and family try to be helpful and I really want to take there advice. But I need more than just conscious help. Deep down I need the love and support of a woman to help me cognitively and keep me positive.

20. Coaster

Coaster Member

almost every girl that sees it says its a shame that its not getting put to proper use :/

Draft saved Draft deleted