Virgins - Do you ever feel like a waste of dick?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea and with the girl I like its become difficult because I want her but she's already "involved" with another dude.
I'm not sure what you should do here. I recently had a girl tell me that a lot of people are together but don't want to commit to marriage because both partners think someone better may come along. I'm not sure how that works, because if someone is in a relationship then he/she discourages other people from wanting to ask them out. I suppose you could ask her how serious she is with the other guy and see what she says.
It gets difficult because I become attached quickly if I see that a relationship is possible. Because I've lived a pretty loveless life. Being abused emotionally by my mother and both my mother and my father not really being around and involved in my life. And its caused me to have extreme social and emotional problems. I really want the positivity, and caring and loving nature of a good woman. I just want somebody to tell me that it's ok to be me and tell me I'm a good person. My friends and family try to be helpful and I really want to take there advice. But I need more than just conscious help. Deep down I need the love and support of a woman to help me cognitively and keep me positive.
This all sounds very bad, but you are only 19 and others (including myself) lost their virginity much later than that. If you are out and about and meeting girls then I would try not to worry about it too much at this point. Compared to you I have wasted my dick much more...now I feel bad. :frown1:

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This all sounds very bad, but you are only 19 and others (including myself) lost their virginity much later than that. If you are out and about and meeting girls then I would try not to worry about it too much at this point.

Yea it's hard when essentially everyone you know around you has lost their virginity (including my little sister >_<) and you're the only virgin that you know about. And I have a really hard time approaching and meeting people and one of my friends says I seem unapproachable. I dunno....

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm not a virgin but I feel like it sometimes. It's been over a year since I've done anything even remotely sexual (with another person anyway lol) and I seem to average one encounter a year. :frown1: So yeah I definitely feel like a waste, especially since it's not really by choice.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not a virgin but I feel like it sometimes. It's been over a year since I've done anything even remotely sexual (with another person anyway lol) and I seem to average one encounter a year. :frown1: So yeah I definitely feel like a waste, especially since it's not really by choice.

Yea I feel you. It's been 2 1/2 for me. Unfortunately nice guys with extra hinderances (read my other threads you'll know what I'm talking about) finish last. It sucks. I haven't even kissed a girl since right before my 17th birthday.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Threads like this annoy me in a way as they add to the innuendo that virginity is a bad thing and fucking is the entire world. Virginity and a clean cock is an amazing thing. Knowing a guy values himself and women enough not to go screwing anything that walks just for the sake of fucking is a huge turn on. By no means what so ever is a virgin cock a waste. It is a clean free cock attached to a man who is learning about pleasing and partner and himself before jumping in half ass'ed and messing a once in a lifetime chance at a once in a life time experience