virgins...  revisited

unexpected: alright, so this weekend a friend from HS gives a call and says she'll be in my area to visit on her way home. we had a beer, i offered her another, but she had to drive home.

showing her around my apt and we started kissing up in my bedroom, my cloths began to come off cause she hadn't seen me in a while and i was kinda feelin like a showoff. we make it to the bed eventually and she's really shaking as im fingering her.. long story short, she's a virgin! i wasn't positive but i thought i felt that flap ;)

weird, cause i've known her since HS and she has had a couple boyfriends. either way, i knew she would have to be nice and wet, so i got her worked up real good before attempting to insert. no dice.. at all! "OOUUUUCHHHH!!!"

skipping some details, she basically wants me to take her virginity still... but i dont know how that will be possible considering my size and her tightness and virginity. she's not into vibrators or anything like that..

so i need your help guys and gals! i'm in a real pickle here.
thanks in advance

H8Monga: I would say something, but some people would call it "bitter"... well I'll say it anyway, I am a virgin and want my first to be a virgin, but how many of those are out there between 20 and 24? Some of the girls I've talked to regret it and wish they were still all because they feel for lines and the guy with the looks and thug attitude who turned around and ysed them. About your issue, I feel sorry for her and you. I have a couple of friends who're big and taken several virginities... in fact they should be here so if any of you are reading give advice because I wouldnt know what you guys do.

Late_Bloomer: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=sex;num=1049131685;start=0#1 date=03/31/03 at 21:00:49]I would say something, but some people would call it "bitter"...  well I'll say it anyway, I am a virgin and want my first to be a virgin, but how many of those are out there between 20 and 24? Some of the girls I've talked to regret it and wish they were still all because they feel for lines and the  guy with the looks and thug attitude who turned around and ysed them. About your issue, I feel sorry for her and you. I have a couple of friends who're big and taken several virginities... in fact they should be here so if any of you are reading give advice because I wouldnt know what you guys do.[/quote]
A little off-topic, but why does it matter if your first is a virgin? I've never understood the obsession guys have with "taking" virginity. It's basically like, "okay, here's your first exposure to sex, it's going to hurt and be very bloody so sit tight and I'll enjoy myself while you writhe in pain."

Point is that I don't see any reason why your first sexual experience would be more "valuable" to you if it were with another virgin. If you love the person, it shouldn't matter, I think.

Anyhow, rant over.

If you're really into having sex with this girl, unexpected, (and I'm assuming your somewhere around my size) it's going to take you giving her a lot of foreplay for a week or two if not more using your fingers to losen her up. I recommend you use KY Liquid to lubricate and also make sure she's REALLY horny before you try to enter, that way she'll be very self-lubricated as well. If you don't take the time to losen her up, you can try to put it in, but for me at least, it has never been a possibilty. I wait until I can easily get my index and middle finger in there before I even attempt sex with a girl.

Also, wear a condom whether or not she's on bc because if she's really a virgin, you'll be getting very bloody in the process.

Finally, although I don't condone drunken sex (;)), anebreation is always helpful in losening up a girl because it makes her (and possibly you) more comfortable and relaxed so that it's easier to enter. Just a thought...

H8Monga: [quote author=Late_Bloomer link=board=sex;num=1049131685;start=0#2 date=04/01/03 at 02:23:29]
A little off-topic, but why does it matter if your first is a virgin? I've never understood the obsession guys have with "taking" virginity. It's basically like, "okay, here's your first exposure to sex, it's going to hurt and be very bloody so sit tight and I'll enjoy myself while you writhe in pain."

Point is that I don't see any reason why your first sexual experience would be more "valuable" to you if it were with another virgin. If you love the person, it shouldn't matter, I think.

[/quote]

It's another hang up of mine. I just want to experience what I've heard. My luck, I'd get some loose bag, remember I wouldn't be able to fill a vagina like some guys here can. The other thing is, you're the first. That is a milestone in her life as well as yours... if you're a virgin too or if she's very special to you. There is also something about being where other guys have been. Things floating around the back of your mind would be how you compete. Are you better, bigger, smaller etc? Given how I feel about myself I wonder if I'm even big enough or would she even feel me? At least if I "break the seal" I'd at least know I she knew I was there. That IS a selfish thing, but not the main thing.
I didn't know anything about hymens or how breaking it can hurt a girl and I didn't understand bleeding jokes when I decided to be abstinent. Back then my ideal had always been someone like me. I've tried to redesign my ideal and what I want but I also do not want to settle for less.
I guess it wouldn't matter IF I feel in love with a former slut or someone who's had sex. If so, I hope to get her like a new car, with low mileage and definitely no slutty past. I've never been in love and question if I really can fall. All of this may not even matter if I can't or don't, same with my size issue. I wonder why it all matters when as I am now, I'm not capable of or going to have a relationship....

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Late_Bloomer link=board=sex;num=1049131685;start=0#2 date=04/01/03 at 02:23:29]
A little off-topic, but why does it matter if your first is a virgin? I've never understood the obsession guys have with "taking" virginity. It's basically like, "okay, here's your first exposure to sex, it's going to hurt and be very bloody so sit tight and I'll enjoy myself while you writhe in pain."[/quote]

Virgins are worth 20 points extra. Lesbians are worth another 50. ;)

Ineligible: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=sex;num=1049131685;start=0#3 date=04/01/03 at 11:09:03]I guess it wouldn't matter IF I feel in love with a former slut or someone who's had sex.  If so, I hope to get her like a new car, with low mileage and definitely no slutty past.  I've never been in love and question if I really can fall.  All of this may not even matter if I can't or don't, same with my size issue. I wonder why it all matters when as I am now, I'm not capable of or going to have a relationship....
[/quote]
Of course you're capable of it, Hapi. But keep your mind open: reality has a way of surprising us, and we can discover someone who is nothing like we imagined our ideal, but is the right person all the same.

When they are there, and real, what you imagined before suddenly stops looking very relevant . . .

unexpected: :)

word up

now back to my question... 8)

jaimie: Lots of foreplay, get her well lubed, both her own and some KY or other product, lubricated condoms and be gentle

Late_Bloomer: [quote author=jonb link=board=sex;num=1049131685;start=0#4 date=04/01/03 at 13:44:43]

Virgins are worth 20 points extra. Lesbians are worth another 50. ;)[/quote]
How many points do you turn her into a lesbian? ;)

H8Monga: [quote author=Late_Bloomer link=board=sex;num=1049131685;start=0#9 date=04/02/03 at 00:01:08]
How many points do you turn her into a lesbian?  ;)[/quote]

Haha :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Late_Bloomer link=board=sex;num=1049131685;start=0#9 date=04/02/03 at 00:01:08]
How many points do you turn her into a lesbian?  ;)[/quote]

LOL I was being ironic, actually. But it does seem a lot of guys turn sex into a game.

Icarus213: What's with us getting side-tracked on all these posts? If you have another issue related to it, start a new thread, but it's rude to take someone's question in a completely new direction.

On the subject at hand- I think you have to work up in stages. Lube, foreplay, all the obvious things, right....then each time work more inside until she wants to stop, and that's all the penetration for the night.

I have a really hung friend of mine who got married as a virgin, and mentioned once that it wasn't until the last day of the honeymoon that he could make it in all the way inside her. But they did a lot to gradually get there. It was sort of their 2 week-long project. ;)

H8Monga: Sorry to get side-tracked, it just hit a nerve and I don't think if I had written what I did on its own that it'd be received well. I didn't mean to skip over his question and it looked like at the time I discredited myself from answering it when now I look now and say duh to myself because I've given that advice before, but I was just caught up in yet another virgin about to go and probably be hurt, stretched, and possibly turned into a size queen. I apologize. I'll try to answer if I can, wait until there is an answer to post, or respond to someone else's post if I don't make a thread of my own. :-[

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Icarus213 link=board=sex;num=1049131685;start=0#13 date=04/02/03 at 16:23:45]
On the subject at hand- I think you have to work up in stages.  Lube, foreplay, all the obvious things, right....then each time work more inside until she wants to stop, and that's all the penetration for the night.  

I have a really hung friend of mine who got married as a virgin, and mentioned once that it wasn't until the last day of the honeymoon that he could make it in all the way inside her.  But they did a lot to gradually get there.  It was sort of their 2 week-long project.  ;)[/quote]

Icarus: I agree: except that I would say that no matter how much sex you could fit into to a two week honeymoon ;), it might for a very big guy and his partner take a lot longer than that to complete the adjustment process -- maybe up to several months. Why rush it?

Icarus213: Well said. Ideally you would have your whole lives...

DoubleDigitDick: If I was a virgin woman with an oversized partner, I would try using dildos or vibrators for a few days before taking him in. That would give me more control over the depth, and the first time with flesh would be more pleasurable and less painful.

Have any women here ever lost their virginity to a man with a large penis? If so, can you share any advice for men who will be with virgins?

Tachnuk: FYI,
I've found KY to be fairly useless, it dries out way too quickly.
If your big, and she's tight, and you're any kind of a man (IE can go for more than 3 minutes) then the damn stuff will dry out on you and get less and less slippery as it does, eventually ending up downright sticky.
We've switched to some more gel like lubes that the health clinic gives out.
much better results.

ALso, most of the sex play flavoured lubes are no better than KY, often worse, and often not produced in sterile facilities like KY. Rather in some filthy sweatshop in some third world dive. LIke putting ditch water up your partner's wazoo.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=sex;num=1049131685;start=0#5 date=04/01/03 at 14:19:49]Care to guess how many points straight Amerind dudes are? ;D[/quote]

Oh, I didn't see this. But since you asked the question (and had to mention race), I thought the Spanish considered that to be bestiality. LOL Not that it's any better north of the border, of course.