Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ok is there any gay/bi guys out there that doesn't think being a virgin is a turn off?

Cause i've been shot down 3 times in the past 2 days for being a virgin....:confused:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
maybe it's not that they were turned off.
maybe they just think the first time should be special and know they aren't the right guys to do that.
or maybe they're making excuses.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, I find it sexy in a way.
I would not care if I was with a man that was a virgin.

There are men out there who enjoy being a man's first time, find them that's what I did when I was SAV.

Do not lie as in some cases it can be obvious that the guy is a virgin/inexperienced.

Just where are you looking for dates/sexual partners that you get shot down?

Also only do what you are comfortable with and do not let someone force you into doing anything that you do not want to do.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Past a certain age, being a virgin could be a turn off. I can see some people thinking 'what's wrong with him?'. For me, 20 isn't too old. 28, and I would be wondering what's up.

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No, I find it sexy in a way.
I would not care if I was with a man that was a virgin.

There are men out there who enjoy being a man's first time, find them that's what I did when I was SAV.

Do not lie as in some cases it can be obvious that the guy is a virgin/inexperienced.

Just where are you looking for dates/sexual partners that you get shot down?

Also only do what you are comfortable with and do not let someone force you into doing anything that you do not want to do.

Pretty much everywhere, clubs, my school and dating sites....

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think it's a turnoff. It's just very uncommon. Generations are having sex earlier and earlier nowadays. By 20, looking through societal eyes, is LATE to have not had sex yet. Yeah, it kind of puts young people in ho-ish light & I think that's what may 'turn them off' from you. My 13-year-old brother came home the other day and said that an 8th grader at his school was having her second child:eek:. Now you have fuck buddies and friends with benefits and orgy sessions at high school parties. Those kinds of relationships are very frivolous and you're bound to be left out of a environment like that.

In your twenties, you would be more apt to find someone that was looking for a lifelong mate rather than just someone to sleep with. In my opinion, you might be past the point of no return or at least in a spot where you have to try really, really hard for something MORE out of life than just losing your virginity. I think young people are treating virginity like a disease. "I have got to get rid of this...the sooner the better or my life is going to be so fucked up." That seems to be the concensus with young people in my area and those that I talk with. So, try looking for something MORE and the frustration that you're experiencing with being a virgin won't be so grand to you.

xLostxNovemberx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 22 and I haven't done anal sex(recived or given) but I have done other things, so I'm still holding the "V-Card". I am cause I want it to be with someone I love and trust fully. There is nothing wrong with still being a virgin, I my self have been shot down because of it or scoffed at when it comes up in conversation but that's fine cause I know it's what's right for me.
All things in time....the question is do you just want to get rid of it or wait for the one you can trust. In my honest opion and also the gay men around here(where I live) are not to trust really there are few and far between.
Trust your head and heart they sometimes agree on things like this.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pretty much everywhere, clubs, my school and dating sites....

Don't stress it or keep looking for it.

I lost mine with a woman when I was 19 and a man at 22 but in both cases it happened when I wasn't looking for it.

Also the same thing happens for me with partners/boyfriends when I do not look for one that's when I find one. I'm not saying that I do not go on dates or go out and meet new people, but I do not meet new people and think "Oh this man/woman/person will be my next partner or we'll do each other! It was our destiny/fate that brought us together!" as some people commonly do.

If you want to lose your virginity with a guy to a boyfriend/partner, do it this way.

If you want to lose to someone who is not a boyfriend/partner, do it this way.

I did it the 2nd option and despite what people say it's not a bad thing and I did wind up dating the guy for a very brief period of time, so it wasn't the whole hump and dump see ya later bye! thing that some people are into.

Last edited:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok is there any gay/bi guys out there that doesn't think being a virgin is a turn off?

Cause i've been shot down 3 times in the past 2 days for being a virgin....:confused:
I admire your honesty and conviction. You are being true in who you are telling them your a virgin. Most important you are being true to yourself. It may be a turn off to some. However to some it's a turn on. Relax and have faith. Your time will come soon enough.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well put 8060, there is nothing wrong with being a virgin at 16 or 76 everyone has a time when they are ready to lose ther virginity and not before. Why should we be pressurised by what society or the current trend dictates. Anyone should be honoured that a guy, no matter what his age, has chosen you to take his cherry, and not think there is something wrong, weired or freekish, that it hasnt happend all ready. May be we should start waring our Blue Peter "I lost my Virginity Badge" look at me Im one of the norm. Maybe it could also be coded into the New Identity Cards the govenment are forcing us to have.

For goodness sake there is a lot more to life than and far more serious things to consider than sex that 5 minute wonder. Is it any wonder the world is becoming such an unhappy place.

Start thinking of other and putting them first, that being totally selfish and thining the world revolves around you. Believe me it don't

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I know you won't believe this, but this problem will take care of itself when the time is right. The quickest way to screw up, though, is to STRESS about it. Just relax, go with the flow, try to meet a nice, interesting guy---and there won't be a problem.

There is NO urgency in losing your virginity. You'll do fine.