Virgins

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by horny6.5, Dec 27, 2006.

1. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Some people are virgins and some arent I was doing a search about virgins and if your a man and have not had sex at a certian age you could be gay. I dont think that is true what if you have not met anybody at 23 and women dont like you for what you look like being overweight a little or being small down there. What makes saying your a virgin a big deal......

I guess I am a virgin does it depend if you were curious with the same sex or once you do it with who ever man or women your not a virgin anymore.:confused:

2. mattyule

mattyule New Member

i dont see it making a difference about sexual preference. the way i see it is that you just havent had sex by the age of 23, so what...no big deal to me

3. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Well you could be, or you could not be looking.

Personally my life is complicated enough without a relationship, so I'm not looking for a partner.

4. D_Peacocke Rimplougher

a friend of mine is a virgin but he states that it's his christian beliefs that stop him from porking, he's 24

5. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

I doubt it. You might live in a monastery, or be a serious student at a technical school where the few women are already mobbed. Lots of possibilities.

And of course if you have had sex by a certain age you could be gay anyway.

6. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with these people. I can't see a connection between level of sexual activity, and sexualorientation. It sounds like someone's homophobic rhetoric to me. Please don't let it stress you out. Where did you read this anyway? May we have a link?

7. Love-it

Gold Member

I didn't get a chance to have sex until I was 25. I did wonder if something was wrong with me but I was terrible at socializing and had a low opinion of my ability to attract a mate.

Found a woman who was willing to have sex with me and then I was a lot more relaxed which probably helped me establish a relationship with my wife.

8. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    being a virgin has absolutely nothing to do with sexual preference. But maybe you're asexual? *joking*

Draft saved Draft deleted