Virility — Straight Men Of Onlyfans

D

deleted4984851

In this thread, I'm going to post links to Onlyfans accounts I consider worth supporting and that I wish more people could see and enjoy. Here you're gonna find masculine straight men with a good physique, probably as much body hair as they can naturally grow - because I absolutely love men with hairy armpits and pubes - and who are nice and sweet to interact with on OF. Most of them will be guys just starting out on their OF journey, whose accounts (preferably free) I'm willing to help promoting - so all the images posted here will either be used with their consent or will have been shared by them for free on other platforms. I hope you have as much fun enjoying the natural male beauty of these guys as I do :)

D

deleted4984851

what does he post there? Im considering subscribing

Hey! Well, he hasn't really posted anything explicit for free yet on his feed, but it's still his first month. He'll send things like shots of his hairy armpits for free in the DMs, which already makes it worth it for me. But he's already doing it all for those willing to pay - there's a sex tape with a girl for example. And he's been frequently running free trials, so I guess you should check him out. Nothing to lose.

D

deleted4984851

Love this thread, thanks. Do you know Max's IG?

I'm glad you do, man! Well, I came across his IG by chance the other day, but the thing is, I feel rather uncomfortable sharing it, because it's his personal account - seriously, you won't find much hot content there. I hope you can understand me

D

deleted4984851

"This is 22-year-old Max. Max has the body of an alpha and the face of an angel. Bright green eyes, short hair, hairy armpits the way I like, strong physique, speaks several languages and treats you like only a gentleman would. His Onlyfans is currently free and that is an opportunity you guys can’t miss out on. Love his voice, his vibe, how polite he is and the quality of his content is 10/10 for me. A treasure! I encourage you all to go check him out and support him!"

THIS IS A REPOST
- starting today, 10/16/2020, his Onlyfans will be free for the next 30 days

OnlyFans

Pic01.jpg
Pic02.jpg

D

deleted4984851

“This is 23-year-old Jake. He's just started an Onlyfans and it's currently free. Now, what a find this was for me! The guy looks incredible - he could easily be a male model or one of those high-profile fitness content creators we follow on Instagram for reasons we all know why. He has an amazing physique and exudes masculinity. His armpits and pubes are kept natural and I can't tell you enough how much I love that! He sees himself as straight but is open-minded. Of all those features, though, what really made me a fan was how nice a person he is! Such a sweet guy! Very kind, easy-going and considerate. Just check out his OF and see for yourself. He has a story we can all relate to and the content is 10/10. Let's support him! I'm positive that you won't be disappointed.”

THIS IS A REPOST
- starting today, 10/16/2020, his Onlyfans will be free until 10/18/2020

OnlyFans

Pic01.jpg
Pic02.jpg
Pic03.jpg
Pic04.jpg

D

deleted4984851

“This is 30-year-old J. His Onlyfans is currently free for all to enjoy and I’m so happy about it! J has everything I find attractive on a guy — really manly attitude, pretty toned physique, body hair on all the right places (though I wish he’d let it grow out even more…), and he’s just fun to talk to. An all-around nice guy — and full of surprises. I’m just really glad I found his content. Just check out his OF and see for yourself. Let's support him! I can guarantee it’ll be worth it, guys. Go, go, go!”

THIS IS A REPOST
– of all the accounts I’ve posted about so far, this is the one really going explicit on the main feed (cumshots and all). I’m in love! Currently running a good promotion - U$ 5,00 until Nov 3

OnlyFans

Pic01.jpg
Pic02.jpg
Pic03.jpg
Pic04.jpg
Pic05.jpg

D

deleted4984851

“This is 23-year-old Percnovitski. He’s this very masculine type of guy — real macho vibe Hahaha His body really appeals to me. I love the fact that he doesn’t shave his body hair, so we get pubes, armpits, chest — and his full beard is so powerful! He’s straight and confident enough to share his beautiful nudity with the ones lucky enough to find his content. But that’s never enough for me, I’m always interested in how the guy is as a person, and he’s got everything I’m drawn to on a man — very sweet, though strong, very considerate and fun to talk to. I encourage you to check him out and see for yourself. He’s totally worth supporting! I'm sure you won't be disappointed!”

THIS IS A REPOST – still free

OnlyFans — free account, the one he’s had the longest
OnlyFans — paid account, created a few days ago

Pic01.jpg
Pic02.jpg
Pic03.jpg
Pic04.jpg
Pic05.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/cvBaz5r.mp4 - cumshot

D

deleted4984851

“This is 30-year-old J. His Onlyfans is currently free for all to enjoy and I’m so happy about it! J has everything I find attractive on a guy — really manly attitude, pretty toned physique, body hair on all the right places (though I wish he’d let it grow out even more…), and he’s just fun to talk to. An all-around nice guy — and full of surprises. I’m just really glad I found his content. Just check out his OF and see for yourself. Let's support him! I can guarantee it’ll be worth it, guys. Go, go, go!”

THIS IS A REPOST
– of all the accounts I’ve posted about so far, this is the one really going explicit on the main feed (cumshots and all). I’m in love! Currently running a good promotion - U$ 5,00 until Nov 3

OnlyFans

View attachment 23502921 View attachment 23502931 View attachment 23502941 View attachment 23502951 View attachment 23502961

OnlyFans - 24h free trial link

D

deleted4984851

“This is 35-year-old Keith. I’m usually drawn to harrier men, but everything about him stirs my insides. I couldn’t resist. His physique is amazing and he’s the kind of guy you have in mind when you think of the word ‘masculinity’ — really the dominant daddy type. I’m in love! The guy’s all muscles, huge, but he’s just so sweet, so receptive — he’ll put a smile on your face, it’s really pleasant to talk to him. Definition of a man! All I can do is say that I strongly encourage you all to go follow and support him! His account is one to keep all eyes on — and hopefully we’ll see a bush and hairy armpits in the future. A guy can dream!”

THIS IS A REPOST — this guy is my absolute favorite man so far. Seriously, the idea with my posts is to provide a fantasy that goes beyond simple dick and cum, and if any of these guys can be more than that, it’s Keith. So if you’re looking for a content creator that shows interest in you, that will feel like a friend, give him a chance. You won’t regret it! And he’s just getting started on the hot content.

CURRENT STATUS: free

OnlyFans

12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg

D

deleted4984851

THIS IS A REPOST

OnlyFans

View attachment 23502921 View attachment 23502931 View attachment 23502941 View attachment 23502951 View attachment 23502961

Free Trial:
OnlyFans

D

deleted4984851

“This is Spanish private contractor Daniel Black. Danny, as I like it. I can’t describe the excitement I felt when I bumped into this guy’s account. I see, and it would impossible for anyone not to, so much potential in him as a content creator! Rock-hard strong physique, hairy armpits as I absolutely love and the tattoos only add up to his powerful, manly as fuck attitude. It doesn’t get more Alpha than this. Let’s hope he decides to allow his pubic hair to grow out too. His account has only been up for two days — and he has great reasons to open his OF —, but, make no mistake, this one is a HIT. You can thank me after checking him out and giving him a follow. Let’s support him! Man, this find made me happy today”

OnlyFans

41.jpg
42.jpg

D

deleted4984851

“This is 28-year-old bodybuilder Josh. Josh is a passionate fitness enthusiast and has 14 years of experience under his belt with bulding his awesome physique. Manly to the core. I love his muscled body, I love how diverse his interests are and I adore his naturally hairy body — his armpits, pubes and chest are heaven and will enthrall you for sure. This is what a real man looks like, ladies and gentlemen! Please, make sure to go have a look at the content he’s putting out, give him a follow and support him! Man of my dreams!”

OnlyFans

43.jpg
44.jpg
45.jpg
46.jpg

D

deleted4984851

THIS IS A REPOST

OnlyFans

7-day free trial:

OnlyFans

D

deleted4984851

“This is 32-year-old Paul. I’m crazy about this man! This hunky straight alpha male loves getting naked in the locker room, be it alone or with a bro, drying himself after a shower, putting on clean clothes, applying deodorant to his perfectly hairy armpits… He has an awesome physique that comes along with body hair on all the right places and a powerful beard — an ensemble that tells you who’s in charge. To top it all off, he’s just so nice to talk to, very receptive, confident and comfortable in his beautiful, masculine nudity. You don’t want to miss out on the content this bad boy is making, so go check him out, give him a follow, and support him as you can!”

OnlyFans

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpeg
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg

D

deleted4984851

“This is 20-year-old George. This young man is a tall, handsome and very masculine bodybuilder. He’s also a full-time student and graphical designer. Everything about him is appealing to me: his solid physique, his short hair, his sexy, nerdy vibe… He can pull off both the cute boy and manly man looks at the same time — and I’m obviously obsessed with that. What I’m really in love with, though, is how sweet and receptive this dude is! Wonderful! The only thing I wish we could see more of is body hair — you already know how much I love a hairy armpit and a natural bush —, but hopefully that is something we might get going forward. I invite you all to take a look at his account — he’s only had it for three days, but it’s already very clear that he’s not planning to play around with this. So you know what to do: go subscribe and support this young king! Love him!”

OnlyFans

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg