Virility — Straight Men Of Onlyfans

D

deleted4984851

"This is 28-year-old Simon. Simon is an online fitness coach and bodybuilder I've been watching for some time as a fan of his fitness content. It was only a few weeks ago that I came across his OF online on accident, and I couldn't be happier about it. I'm sure you'll be captivated by the beauty of his face, with those vivid green eyes, and his lovely British accent, seduced by the symmetry of his powerful physique and enthralled by his very dominant side. Simon is just getting started and more than eager to please, if you're equally willing to reward him by the same measure... It doesn't get more alpha than this, guys."

CURRENT STATUS: paid

ONLYFANS:
OnlyFans

WHAT TO EXPECT:

Attachments

carmensandiego

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
"This is 20-year-old Kirill. Hey, guys! It's been ages since the last time I posted anything, but today I'm back for an amazing reason. In this post, I present you a gem of a man: young Russian bodybuilder Kirill. I found Kirill by chance during my exploits on IG, but I'm so happy to have come across him. His blend of lean, toned physique and hairy chest is irresistable! And the dude's got abs for days. English is not his first language, but conversation with him is easy given how sweet he is and how much effort he puts into pleasing his followers. Below I'll give you links to his platforms - he doesn't use OF because that's blocked in Russia, but you'll find his explicit content on a platform called Ton.Place, which is quite easy to use and works with the conversion of money into a cryptocurrency called Toncoin (it's really cheap, compared to US dollars). I already love him!"

CURRENT STATUS: paid

TON.PLACE:
Ton.Place

IG: https://instagram.com/_kirilllysenko_

WHAT TO EXPECT:
what kind of content does he post?

LEO P

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone have anything on Joey Thurman
Joey-Thurman-Homotography-Rick-Day-01.jpg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeUlrF9oUIc/?hl=en

Dilliwala

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"This is 22-year-old Max. Max has the body of an alpha and the face of an angel. Bright green eyes, short hair, hairy armpits the way I like, strong physique, speaks several languages and treats you like only a gentleman would. His Onlyfans is currently free and that is an opportunity you guys can’t miss out on. Love his voice, his vibe, how polite he is and the quality of his content is 10/10 for me. A treasure! I encourage you all to go check him out and support him!"

THIS IS A REPOST
- starting today, 10/16/2020, his Onlyfans will be free for the next 30 days

OnlyFans

View attachment 23501081 View attachment 23501091

What’s his onlyfans account?

PecsDickAss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I probably posted him here at some point, but I just wanted to say Zeeeeus has started a VIP page! You can find his PPV videos on there, and his free page has a lot of good stuff too! His videos include jerking off, cumshots, verbal in some, and even ass play! So you can choose if you want to buy his PPV, or get them all with the subscription

Free page: OnlyFans

VIP page: OnlyFans
TransparentAquaPikeperch.m4v

AcceptablePalePurplemarten.m4v

BlackandwhiteHiddenFly.m4v

LEO P

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I probably posted him here at some point, but I just wanted to say Zeeeeus has started a VIP page! You can find his PPV videos on there, and his free page has a lot of good stuff too! His videos include jerking off, cumshots, verbal in some, and even ass play! So you can choose if you want to buy his PPV, or get them all with the subscription

What is his name ?

Reactions: Mrusnawi

majito2075

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

hot af!