Virility — Straight Men Of Onlyfans

D

deleted4984851

"This is 28-year-old Mylique. I'm very excited to be writing this post because Mylique is a bodybuilder and fitness coach I'd been watching from afar until days ago when he made his OF debut and I took the opportunity to approach him. Mylique's beauty is a mix of sensuality and nobleness that's highly irresistible! His powerful muscular physique associated to the beautiful tone of his skin makes me think of black marbel or ebony wood - elegant, resistent, steady. Mylique is someone who lives to inspire confidence, the kind of man who's always pushing harder through life with the mindset of a champion, of someone who embraces the challenges that tend to precede an achievement. A strong body and a mind that keeps on fighting - such a killer combination! Besides, the icing on the cake, Mylique keeps his armpits as hairy as they naturally should be. What a man! That's why I encourage you people to hurry up and press that subscribe button! Mylique is, no doubt, a man worth supporting. Have fun and until next time!"

CURRENT STATUS: paid

WHERE TO GO: OnlyFans

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted4984851

"This is 24-year-old Dallan. I know I usually bring you Onlyfans accounts, but Dallan has just changed that reality. Dallan - a very sweet and hardworking dad - posts his content on Snapchat, and that would have been reason enough to keep me from posting about him, but I simply couldn't ignore this man. He has everything I feel attracted to: hairy armpits (hairy everything to be honest), a powerful and long beard, a toned physique and an effortless sensuality I'm really charmed by. All you guys need to do is get in his DMs on IG and say: "Hey, man! I'm interested in your Snapchat!", and you'll deal directly with him from there. Yes, he might get an OF in the future, but for now we can all enjoy this king's beauty through Snap. Support this amazing dude! He definitely deserves it!"

THIS IS AN UPDATED REPOST

CURRENT STATUS: free

WHERE TO GO: https://onlyfans.com/youknowvwhyyourehere?ref=12783126 (Onlyfans)| @golnuts (Snapchat)

WHAT TO EXPECT:

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
IMG_5212.JPG
IMG_5216.JPG
IMG_5217.JPG

D

deleted4984851

"This is 38-year-old Z. Ladies and gentlemen, today I give you my Persian prince Z. Tall, dark, fit, handsome and manly are the words that could perfectly describe this dude I'm so thrilled to be writing about. Z is a dedicated personal trainer and dog dad who has made a way straight to my heart. He loves sports and the gym, and also has some experience in modeling and acting - cool stuff! Not only does he possess all the physical attributes I find attractive - strongly built physique, long and full beard, virile manners -, but Z is also a very nice and receptive guy to talk to, which is utterly important to me. And let me point out the fact that Z is probably the king of natural body hair (thanks, genetics! Perfect from head to toe): hairy armpits, my favorite, but also chest, beard, pubes... I'm obsessed! And can you actually believe he's 38?! Lol So go have a look at the content he's been making, subscribe, support, encourage, give ideas. Seeing him succeed on his OF journey is a joy I want to have"

WHERE TO GO: https://onlyfans.com/spart_an?ref=12783126

WHAT TO EXPECT:

5a490e5.jpg
01.jpg
1pdndpzq9sp61.jpg
02.jpg
04.jpg
07.jpg
58qb51cgasp61.jpg
bqpragr8vsp61.jpg
i4waqxdtnop61.jpg
zguwfj1w4op61.jpg

D

deleted4984851

"This is 30-year-old Don. I simply couldn't be more stoked about this post than I already am, because this is a man I want to make sure everyone knows about. Don is a very masculine and intelectual kind of guy whose interests range from a passion for martials arts (MMA, boxing) and weight-lifting to anime, writing and politics (in which spectrum he's gladly on the left), so you could hold a debate for a change, among other fun things Don's beautifully toned physique imediately strike the eye, and I love how intentional he's been in leaving his body as hairy as it naturally is - it's the perfect fuel for my obsession, so we get armpits, chest, thighs, stomach, pubes, beard... He knows the power of that whole look and he's in control! So with that I strongly encourage you all to go give this man a follow - subscribe, support, encourage, give ideas and insights. I'm sure that, as receptive as he is, he'll love that. Brains and brawn, people!"

P. S.: you need to see how vocal he gets during sexual climax... Splendid!

WHAT TO EXPECT:

111700e.jpg
6e49612.jpg
c79a628.jpg
612701a.jpg
644b296.jpg
e3db624.jpg
bf5d895.jpg
eeb01b2.jpg
65718c2.jpg
73019be.jpg

D

deleted4984851

"This is 30-year-old Don. I simply couldn't be more stoked about this post than I already am, because this is a man I want to make sure everyone knows about. Don is a very masculine and intelectual kind of guy whose interests range from a passion for martials arts (MMA, boxing) and weight-lifting to anime, writing and politics (in which spectrum he's gladly on the left), so you could hold a debate for a change, among other fun things Don's beautifully toned physique imediately strike the eye, and I love how intentional he's been in leaving his body as hairy as it naturally is - it's the perfect fuel for my obsession, so we get armpits, chest, thighs, stomach, pubes, beard... He knows the power of that whole look and he's in control! So with that I strongly encourage you all to go give this man a follow - subscribe, support, encourage, give ideas and insights. I'm sure that, as receptive as he is, he'll love that. Brains and brawn, people!"

WHAT TO EXPECT:

View attachment 32326741 View attachment 32326751 View attachment 32326761 View attachment 32326771 View attachment 32326791 View attachment 32326801 View attachment 32326811 View attachment 32326821 View attachment 32326831 View attachment 32326841

2506d6a.jpg
d5a561c.jpg
92372be.jpg
8d1654c.jpg
f0a8b68.jpg
a3ca740.jpg
683eec7.jpg
5519a64.jpg
926ac62.jpg
c2353eb.jpg

D

deleted4984851

WHAT TO EXPECT:

View attachment 32326741 View attachment 32326751 View attachment 32326761 View attachment 32326771 View attachment 32326791 View attachment 32326801 View attachment 32326811 View attachment 32326821 View attachment 32326831 View attachment 32326841

327e2ad.jpg
1814637.jpg
59f81ed.jpg
6c4c086.jpg
fe4d0c0.jpg
c3bfe09.jpg
221fda8.jpg
afec8a0.jpg

"This is 27-year-old Isaac. I have to confess that I'm shaking with excitement and pride as I write this, listening to SWV's "Rain". I always come across handsome guys during my explorations on the Internet, but from time to time, I'll find a gentleman who makes my heart speed up the pace, flooding me with a rush of emotions, and this is a post about a guy like that. Isaac is a vision of raw beauty, a sculpture that displays all that's charming about manhood. The sensual, latin features of his gorgeous face, complimented by a piercing green-eyed stare, are only matched by the stunning physique he carved for himself with the blessing of the greek gods, I believe. I love and adore absolutely everything about this man. The way he looks with a beard, his body hair free to cover his muscles, his chest, his thighs; his virile hairy armpits clearly stating that this is a grown man you're looking at. But that is all on the surface. Isaac is a sweet, confident and hardworking guy. He's worked as a bartender, entertainer, self-employed handy man; he invests into trading, forex, crypto... He loves traveling and is an ethusiast of adventure. Isaac is just starting out on his OF journey, but he is more than ready, willing and able to satisfy your cravings. I assure you. So, please, go subscribe to his account! Like, comment, support this beautiful soul and body. This guy holds a special place in my heart, so be kind, respectful of the work he's putting in and have fun, fam!"

CURRENT STATUS: free

WHAT TO EXPECT:

View attachment 30686041 View attachment 30686211 View attachment 30686221 View attachment 30686231 View attachment 30686241 View attachment 30686251 View attachment 30686261 View attachment 30686271 View attachment 30686281 View attachment 30686291

Isaac (juiceman) Of

Reactions: marapap

showmenow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
"This is 28-year-old Mylique. I'm very excited to be writing this post because Mylique is a bodybuilder and fitness coach I'd been watching from afar until days ago when he made his OF debut and I took the opportunity to approach him. Mylique's beauty is a mix of sensuality and nobleness that's highly irresistable! His powerful muscular physique associated to the beautiful tone of his skin makes me think of black marbel or ebony wood - elegant, resistent, steady. Mylique is someone who lives to inspire confidence, the kind of man who's always pushing harder through life with the mindset of a champion, of someone who embraces the challenges that tend to precede an achievement. A strong body and a mind that keeps on fighting - such a killer combination! Besides, the icing on the cake, Mylique keeps his armpits as hairy as they naturally should be. What a man! That's why I encourage you people to hurry up and press that subscribe button! Mylique is, no doubt, a man worth supporting. Have fun and until next time!"

Does he charge for each video he posts aswell? Does he have cum videos?

Last edited by a moderator:

doritotheburrito

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys!
One of my straight irl friends just started an onlyfans and he's looking for support. He's a great guy, Super dominant and loves to work out. He's recently single and a dad of 2 looking to make some quick cash. As incentive to sub for him and to get more content on his page, if you do sub you can message him a personal request of a photo or video and he will do it! And each month you stay subbed you can message him and he'll make the video for you.
OnlyFans

IMG_7140 2 copy.png
IMG_8505.jpg
IMG_8502.jpg
IMG_8568.JPG

Diomedty

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Manny Casas Jr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"This is 21-year-old Mokker. This young bodybuilder will win your heart over in no time. Mokker has the physique of a spartan warrior, the face of a male model and the hairy armpits I love so much. That is an amazingly potent combination! At the same time, he's just so cute, so receptive! I'm beyond happy to have found him and I strongly recommend you guys check him out. He's new to all this OF universe, but his potential is without limits. So go give him a follow and suppport him!"

OnlyFans

View attachment 25335691 View attachment 25335701 View attachment 25335711 View attachment 25335721 View attachment 25335731 View attachment 25335741 View attachment 25335751 View attachment 25335761

I asked him if he had any sex vids or something similar and he sent me a vid of him getting a bj from a girl. Though it’s 25 to unlock

Reactions: Nomdean