Virtual Dating

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by B_notthe7.fan, May 19, 2008.

1. B_notthe7.fan

B_notthe7.fan New Member

I'm in the mood for a little fun. I am throwing the doors open on a little idea that I came upon recently. My thanks to the fair vixen to whom I pander shamelessly for indulging the litmus test.

You're going to need your thinking caps set to "creative" because the idea I have is part hypothetical, part fantasy. Anyone can join in, all I would like is for you guys to submit a virtual date with a fellow LPSG member. There are just a couple of small rules I would like you to observe.

1) Please keep your date generic. I don't want to know who you would take, just what you would do.

2) However, in saying that, I would appreciate if you kept out of the bedroom.

2. Principessa

Gold Member

You want details on an imaginary date, with an unknown man that doesn't end in the bedroom. Uhmm, okay, why not just start a thread saying I'm looking for great date ideas? :confused:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice