Wild_fire07

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all!
Trying to find a specific type of video, but not having much luck. Not sure what term I should be searching for to find what I need.
Ultimately I would like to find lots of videos of guys cumming at, or on, the camera. Doesn't have to hit the camera necessarily.
I just think it's hot to imagine receiving a cumshot from these guys

Here's some of the search phrases I've tried with minimal luck:
"Fpov, Virtual, Cum on camera, Cum on Lens, Cumming at you, Cum rain, Low angle cum, Cumrain, Facial, Reverse pov"

Thanks in advance!

messiah

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i find these videos extremely hot...ive had luck with "female pov blowjob" and found a few channels that do these...albeit with women but the focus is still on the cocks...
hope this helps

frotmale

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi all!
Trying to find a specific type of video, but not having much luck. Not sure what term I should be searching for to find what I need.
Ultimately I would like to find lots of videos of guys cumming at, or on, the camera. Doesn't have to hit the camera necessarily.
I just think it's hot to imagine receiving a cumshot from these guys

Here's some of the search phrases I've tried with minimal luck:
"Fpov, Virtual, Cum on camera, Cum on Lens, Cumming at you, Cum rain, Low angle cum, Cumrain, Facial, Reverse pov"

Thanks in advance!
I would just like to comment that I recently started... enjoying those types of videos as well, and, additionally, a question: how fucking hot are they, amirite?

I especially love it if they talk dirty, but get kinda disappointed when they start telling me to "ride this dick, girl" or how wet he assumes I am currently.

D

deleted12229651

I love these "bottom" or FPOV type videos. It's even hotter when the guy announces that he's going to cum

Reactions: Wild_fire07