Visa Gymnastics Tournament

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol you want me to frame by frame screencap the 2 hour program? yeah sorry can't do that lol. It really wasn't THAT great...I mean...they focused much more on Dannel which was nice because he's fkn gorgeous, but Horton just seemed more of an afterthought.

No, No...just the Jonathan Horton part(s). Just a few more of him. Can you put it on a DVD and send it to me.

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at he Visa Cup meet and my friend, a former teammate of Jonathon's, said he was 7" and thick. I asked how he knew this. He said the locker room. I said it was hard in the locker room. He was like no, but it was huge and 2 seperate girls he was w said it was at least 7" and very thick. For a guy his height that is like a 3rd leg. No wonder he is so full of himself.

lol was actually referring to Mesa with the massive bulge, but always nice to know what Horton's wife gets every night lol

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ahh, gymnasts. Let's see....super athletic, check. Ripped, check. Young, check. Stamina, check. Wear tight-fitting garments, check.

Being kind of facetious but, seriously, for getting great looks at the amazing bodies of super talented young athletes, is there a better sport than men's gymnastics?

And I don't necessarily mean that in a perv-y way. These guys are amazingly strong and amazingly fit...all of the events they compete in are difficult and require incredible strength and agility and grace. Thanks for the nice pix.

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like to see the bulges and the "adjustments," but I think you guys may often be getting excited over a bulge from just a normal penis and gonads. When dressed like they are, it just shows. Yes, there are undoubtedly some big ones, but unless they are tumescent (unlikely), you really won't know whether they are hung or not. I can choose to look hung merely by choice of pants, position of pants, underwear, etc. Since I don't get full erections on the street anymore, I won't show obscenely as I used to do.

padfoot

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I like to see the bulges and the "adjustments," but I think you guys may often be getting excited over a bulge from just a normal penis and gonads. When dressed like they are, it just shows. Yes, there are undoubtedly some big ones, but unless they are tumescent (unlikely), you really won't know whether they are hung or not. I can choose to look hung merely by choice of pants, position of pants, underwear, etc. Since I don't get full erections on the street anymore, I won't show obscenely as I used to do.

Yes, I am indeed getting excited over a bulge from a normal penis and gonads. I made no indication that I thought he was hung, and in fact fetishize penis size far less than the majority on this forum, which for obvious semantic reasons I can't claim self-righteousness for.
The mere visible presence of the PHALLUS on such athletically capable specimens just kinda arouses that visceral region in my gut that's not 100% constituted by the phallus itself... something else.