Visible Boner in Church

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I have a friend who grew up attending a very conservative Christian fundamentalist church in the rural South. He was hugely hung and very well 'developed' at a young age. He was frequently fondled and sucked off in one of the church bathrooms by several 'straight' married male members of the congregation, including the minister.

Fundamentalism is one of the worst, most harmful "branches" of American Christianity there is. Apart from dulling one's intellect (one moment's reflection will make it plain that taking the Bible literally is nonsense), it creates pompous, hypocritical world views that do much harm.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Our parson Hansen, during the offering or a recitation from the book of Onan, would frequently shoot his load standing at the podium. This has been witnessed by several members of the choir and the organist.
What are the duties of the "organist" at the Church of Onan?

Must have been one hell of a sermon, I used to fall asleep when I was an xtian during sermons. Mind you, there were some nice girls present, and I used to lust after them... get the behind me, satan!:smile:
That could account for the 20% gay in your profile. :wink:

Still sorta surprised by the disconnect between feeling sexy and feeling godly. Where do we think all those new baby Christians are coming from? :shrug: :biggrin:
From virgin births, of course. :tongue:
Or at worst, sex in the "missionary" position.

I was waiting for someone to make this kind of ignorant comment....you won.
Is having a sense of humor prohibited in your religion?

There is no "book of Onan."

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
thank god you are not only wise but smoking hot as well!
Wise? ghb69 was making a joke. Like a lot of good jokes, it has a strong basis in truth.

You're as big an idiot as ryan25yo for not getting that. Even 'smokin hot' people can be idiots.

I don't even know how many of these posts to take seriously or how many of them are complete bs.
A good half of them sound like complete bs.
Possibly. Probably more than half the profiles and gallery pics are complete bs too. Just sayin . . . :wink:

Onan was a figure in Genesis who spilled his seed on the ground rather than impregnate a woman. Masturbation was frequently referred to as Onanism.
Thank you, Professor Google. :rolleyes:

BJs4You IL

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wise? ghb69 was making a joke. Like a lot of good jokes, it has a strong basis in truth.

You're as big an idiot as ryan25yo for not getting that. Even 'smokin hot' people can be idiots.

Possibly. Probably more than half the profiles and gallery pics are complete bs too. Just sayin . . . :wink:

there really is no need to be such a complete fucking ass.

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I recognized that it was intented as a "joke". It wasn't funny...it was ignorant.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
there really is no need to be such a complete fucking ass.
I agree, so don't be "such a complete fucking ass". Ironic, ain't it? :cool:

I recognized that it was intented as a "joke". It wasn't funny...it was ignorant.
According to whose standard? I thought it was funny, and I would bet other posters did too.

You sound kind of defensive about this. I wonder why?

Is having a sense of humor prohibited in your religion?

p.s. Y'all need to lighten up.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a friend who grew up attending a very conservative Christian fundamentalist church in the rural South. He was hugely hung and very well 'developed' at a young age. He was frequently fondled and sucked off in one of the church bathrooms by several 'straight' married male members of the congregation, including the minister.

There was a young methodist minister at a church in my town who got caught fucking a guy in the back seat of his car. This had to have been 50 years ago and the little old ladies are still gossiping about "that preacher who got caught loving another man!":eek:

I was in a student fellowhip when i was in college and i know at least 6 gay guys who have come out since graduation...and that is just the ones who have come out. There are several more that I really suspected were gay but all of them are married to women now. LOL

S

SirConcis

Last time I was at church, it was for a funeral. I looked that the priests and all I could think about was how the church had protected pedophiles, how priests are not allowed to be married, how the church refuses condoms etc.

Sorry, but this was not an environment for an erection.

However, I can see where in an environment where the deviancy of priests is not an issue, being forced to sit for an hour would be conducive to your mind wandering to sexual thoughts, your eyes trying to undress people around you etc etc.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you know you are in a gay church when half the congregation is standing and half kneeling.

reportedly (yeah sure) there is a church in San Francisco named St. Priapus. SF does have a cross-dressed mens group of nuns: the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence!

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
you know you are in a gay church when half the congregation is standing and half kneeling.

reportedly (yeah sure) there is a church in San Francisco named St. Priapus. SF does have a cross-dressed mens group of nuns: the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence!

My episcopal church is that way every Sunday. ROFL Half of the congregation kneels and the other half don't because they are so old and feeble that if they tried to kneel they would never get up.:biggrin1: