Visit Toronto STEAMWORKS

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hooking up online can be pretty challenging and Craigslist just takes too much time to scheme through the trolls. If you're ever in Toronto, drop by our Gay Village (Church St and Wellesley). Visit the biggest and probably the best maintained bathhouse in the region, Steamworks (540 Church St, Toronto, ON).

They have a full size gym, two large jacuzzi, a steamroom, a sauna, two dark rooms with multi-level gloryhole, a cinema room, a live webcam corner, an open shower, and a DISCREET ENTRANCE to the establishment.

Open 24/7: Lockers $13 (up to 8 hours)
Rooms $25

Last edited:

I'm in Toronto all of August, I think I'll check it out....care to show a newbie the ropes?

Reactions: drambone2001

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hooking up online can be pretty challenging and Craigslist just takes too much time to scheme through the trolls. If you're ever in Toronto, drop by our Gay Village (Church St and Wellesley). Visit the biggest and probably the best maintained bathhouse in the region, Steamworks (540 Church St, Toronto, ON).

They have a full size gym, two large jacuzzi, a steamroom, a sauna, two dark rooms with multi-level gloryhole, a cinema room, a live webcam corner, an open shower, and a DISCREET ENTRANCE to the establishment.

----------------CORRECTIONS------------------

Open 24/7: Lockers $18 (up to 8 hours)
Rooms $30

Specials:
1) Quicktrix Lockers: between 11am-1pm and 11pm-1am lockers pricing at $13 and a good 4 hours of fun.
2) College Student Discount: Wednesdays and Thursdays

Busiest Days: Thursday (Lights Out Party betweem 4pm-4am), Friday, Saturday, and Sunday

*During the other days of the week, crowds pick up at 3pm till the morning

D

deleted405852

Been there, done that. It was quite a rush the first time around. Definitely a different experience.