Visiting nyc in october, which gay bars/clubs are must sees?

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone!

I'm making my annual trip to Manhattan in October and bringing my man with me this time. I've been there several times before but it's his first time. I've never done the nightlife there, so I'm looking for insider information!

We are into everything from drag queens to leather fetish bars. I know the Eagle is on our list, as is Therapy Bar (a recommendation from Peppermint of RPDR) but what else should we see? We will be there Saturday through Tuesday.

Ideally, I want to mix it up but I want at least one bar with sexy go go boys or an actual gay male strip club if it exists.

Thanks y'all!!

Reactions: hungbull90

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been away from that scene a long time. Tagging along with gay male friends, I found that Stonewall had hot gogo boys. Plus... It's Stonewall. Boots and Saddle is always fun. The patrons in line to get into The Cock were always good eye candy. I used to go to a bar that was next door to it. I always wondered what it was like inside, but got the distinct impression from the bouncer that I wouldn't be welcome. Pieces is kind of a dump, but the patrons and staff are hot, friendly, and flirty. There's always some kind of themed event happening. No one has mentioned Splash to me in forever. I figure it's either gone, or my peers have aged out (we are late 30's).

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A year or so ago, I had a good time at GYM, in Chelsea. And not sure if it's still there, but Splash was a fun place to hang out. I do know that the Hell's Kitchen area (9th Ave, from 56th St to 45 St. basically) is the hotspot for smaller gay bars where a lot of guys go to hang out, drink, chat, get lucky.

I hear Trump Towers has a great club.............:) I don't know, but hope you enjoy.

Reactions: hungbull90
D

deleted986438

Hey everyone!

I'm making my annual trip to Manhattan in October and bringing my man with me this time. I've been there several times before but it's his first time. I've never done the nightlife there, so I'm looking for insider information!

We are into everything from drag queens to leather fetish bars. I know the Eagle is on our list, as is Therapy Bar (a recommendation from Peppermint of RPDR) but what else should we see? We will be there Saturday through Tuesday.

Ideally, I want to mix it up but I want at least one bar with sexy go go boys or an actual gay male strip club if it exists.

Thanks y'all!!

Rebar

D

deleted986438

A year or so ago, I had a good time at GYM, in Chelsea. And not sure if it's still there, but Splash was a fun place to hang out. I do know that the Hell's Kitchen area (9th Ave, from 56th St to 45 St. basically) is the hotspot for smaller gay bars where a lot of guys go to hang out, drink, chat, get lucky.
Splash is closed