Visiting San Diego

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am visiting San Diego May 12 - 16 and would like to worship some nice cocks on my visit.

I lived there from 1978 to 1994. Be sure to visit Black's Beach (it was named after a Mr. Black) while you are there. It's a huge nude beach, or at least the area to the north of it is. On weekends when the weather is nice, there are thousands of nude people there, some playing volley ball nude.

Getting to the beach is somewhat inconvenient. You either have to climb down a slightly difficult trail to get there from the top of a cliff that is about 350 feet high, or walk a considerable distance from either end. Be careful climbing down; there are false trails that cause people to become stranded on the cliff and have to be rescued. Unless the trail is marked, it would be a good idea to ask people around there how to get down.

The trail is near the Salk Institute. Take the road that runs from Torrey Pines Road to the cliff; the road is between the Salk Institute and the glider port. With the aid of a city map and the telephone directory, you can easily find the road.

There are no facilities of any kind at the beach, not even any shade. Be sure to take water with you and use sun screen. Also, watch out for rip currents if you enter the water; ask a life guard for advice if you don't know about rip currents.

Last edited: