Visiting The Urinals

AARON.aa

Expert Member
Media
Urinals are for all men.Showing off is natural... I Italy, specially in Rome are very difficult to find. No more pubblic street urinals from '90... Old classic urinals are on the historic Theatre (like Opera in Rome).

goldenboi86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Years ago, there was a huge truckstop north of Houston that had undivided urinals on the wall [6 or 8 I remember] with 3 stall with doors. The stall next to the open urinals had a peak hole of the wall where you could look out and see all the urinals. Spent hours there watching these guys come in and pull out some of the finest peters and piss right in front of me. Was the hottest thing back then. Then, Republicans and christians took over Texas and that was the end of that. They tore down the whole place and put in a huge new car dealership.

Great story. I used to find train station toilets that have a peephole and yes I would watch for hours. Love it when it's side on view so I can see guys come in unzip, piss and shake. Ahhh good times

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
most Latin America urinals have a simple metal trough covering the length of the wall, what i call the schlong line up...A lot of those are found in most sports arenas and convention centers in the u.s.. They can get quite packed, meaning you have to push youself between others to make space if you gotta drain the lizzard. And sigh in relief...

Mephisto76

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of the best urinals I have been to were in a gay bar in Budapest. As you peed in a line alongside others, your jet landed in what loooked like a glass, or a mirror. Later on, when I went to the dark room, I found that you could actually sit in a bench overlooking the other side of said mirror and admire all the cocks...like watching fish in an aquarium! I remember my partner liked a particular cock and then we spent the rest few minutes tring to identify in the bar area "the guy with the bracelet" as we knew he was packing a major schlong. Ahhh, those were the times...

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always enjoy putting on a show at the urinals if/when I can. Depending on what I'm wearing (casual vs business, belt vs suspenders, etc), either my cock will be on full display or I'll pull out my cock and balls so everything is in view. Also taking a step back from the urinal for a clear view if I notice someone looking. Some playing with my foreskin or a couple of tugs if there's a sign of interest.