Visiting The Urinals

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
how many of you straight guys have ever oogled girls "inappropriately?" how'd you like to get beaten up over it?

Bravo! It's the unfortunate result of a subcurrent of heterosexism that is very entrenched in our society.

That aside, will you marry me? :smile:

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tend to go in and hope for an end urinal or one with modesty guards but if not then I just go up tend to my urinating and then put myself away close up go and wash my hands and then leave the mens room.

I have no desire to be an exhibitor Over the years several men have taken looks and in fairness I have taken looks from the corners of my eyes at their penises as well I think this may be some what normal to do However I do not see a reason to deliberately show off I have also been at large trough urinals and in my experience men just go in urinate and leave to do anything else would be asking to be beaten up.

beaten up?? kinda extreme response eh?

how many of you straight guys have ever oogled girls "inappropriately?" how'd you like to get beaten up over it?

a sternly said "no thanks" will put off 99 percent of the lookers.
I am gay (it would so greatly help if you looked on my profile) I have never made a move one way or other on another man but have seen some people get quite angry and threaten to punch a person looking for too long If some one looks at my penis while I am urinating I am not either happy or unhappy about it If you bothered reading what I wrote (and I include it above for you so you do not have to search) I said I think it is the normal from most men to take a glancing look I just see no reason for staring or making excessive deliberate displays Once more I indicate to you I am gay.

Bravo! It's the unfortunate result of a subcurrent of heterosexism that is very entrenched in our society.

That aside, will you marry me? :smile:
See my response to wowniceone I am gay so it was not a matter of a heterosexual man feeling their masculinity was being threatened.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hear you, bro. I was just responding to the general tendency of men (typically straight men, yes) to respond with fear when being "oogled," as WowNiceOne wrote.

Now, you might argue that a man should get punched for oogling anyone, male or female. But, there's no denying a sense of heterosexism in our society, and I think that men beating up other men simply because they were stared at is severe, sad, and a very clear sign of fear and insecurity.

Granted, you don't fit that particular boat. But there is a good deal of fear in your statement all the same: ...anything else would be asking to be beaten up.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I rest my balls on the top of my pants and let them hold my dick staight outwards and than do it hands free. I put my hands on my hips for the hero pose just to accentuate the whole deal.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was in a public restroom a couple days ago where there were about 6 urinals on a wall, sans dividers. I was one of 3 guys doing their business. I admit, I was trying to slyly check out my fellow urinator's goods. I'm not sure if I'm subtle...I try to be.

Anyway, in strolls this elderly guy -- probably late 60s or so -- and before he even gets halfway to the urinal, he's got his fly down and has fished out a whopping hanger of a cock. "Watch out boys, here I come!" he said (revealing his degree of inebriation). Two of us laughed and the 3rd guy was visibly uncomfortable, but I openly watched this old(er) guy take a long satisfying piss with a very lengthy, formidably thick hose.

I had finished my own task at hand, but stayed to watch him; it was obvious he was putting on a show (complete with sound effects, if you catch my meaning). He was quite aware that I was actively witnessing all this and as he finished up himself, he took a good open look at my dick, which I had not yet put away and which had started to put on some additional length and girth of its own.

He gave me a single wink and went to wash his hands. I followed suit and left shortly after he did.

Still not sure what to do with this story other than share it and laugh. It was something f-ing else!

dtownguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm really surprised to hear how many of you guys are pee-shy. i love urinals without dividers and i love to sneak a peek of a hot guy in the bathroom. the biggest reason i ever go to a stall instead is when i'm shy about not measuring up to someone who's there ( like a coworker who is big). aside from that, i would never choose a stall. interesting.
signed,l
not a LP haver, just a LP admirer

Reactions: Hardwood96

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was the happy observee in a public restroom today. Went out for lunch and visited the washroom. A younger man (late teens?) came in seconds after me and made his way to a urinal one space away. It took us both a moment to get "the flow" going, but eventually we did. I don't know about you, but that always allows me to relax my stance some, so I shifted my feet a little and leaned back a bit.

Naturally, I let my peripheral vision grab a quick view for comparison, but I could see that he was also checking me out. So, taking a small risk, I turned by head to look at him and gave the obligatory masculine head nod thing, "Hey."

He quickly turned his gaze back to his own tool and responded with a similar nod. Then I saw him turn back to look at my crotch again. I shrugged and said, "I don't mind." Opened my stance a bit more, adjusted my angle to give a better view, and just kept peeing.

He started to get hard, which started to get me hard. So I finished, yanked a few times and zipped up.

I guess he wanted to let himself go flaccid before leaving the restroom, because he stayed at the urinal until I was almost out the door. And then I heard a quiet, "Thanks man" come my direction. I stopped in the open door and replied, "No sweat."

Simple, painless, easy. And who knows, his "thanks man" comment made it feel to me like something he kinda needed on some level. I'm just glad that I was the one he ended up standing next to and not some paranoid homophobe who could have taken it much less kindly. Anyway, I consider it my good deed for the day. ;)

Reactions: juicy6.5

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love showing off. The glances are a little extra thing that makes life worth livin'.

:smile: I agree. There's something wonderfully freeing and affirming about "the glances." I never mind and, in fact (and quite obviously), I welcome them. Young and old...unless young is waaaay too young. I've found that little boys look all the time, unabashedly. They just stare. I try not to encourage that at all, because they're in the age of innocence, but when you're too big to hide anything you just have to try and keep what you can to yourself.

Now, when Dad is there and peeing along the wall with his son, that's a different story. I think some dads specifically take their boys to the urinals (instead of to the stalls) so that they can learn to "hang out" in public with other men. Also, I've had at least one experience with a child who compared me to his own father. It was slightly embarrassing for the Dad, but I found it entertaining. And, if I may say so, it was probably really good for the young boy, because he got to see two grown men relate to each other's penises in a healthy way: we laughed and shook it off (pun certainly intended).

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
:smile: I agree. There's something wonderfully freeing and affirming about "the glances." I never mind and, in fact (and quite obviously), I welcome them. Young and old...unless young is waaaay too young. I've found that little boys look all the time, unabashedly. They just stare. I try not to encourage that at all, because they're in the age of innocence, but when you're too big to hide anything you just have to try and keep what you can to yourself.

Now, when Dad is there and peeing along the wall with his son, that's a different story. I think some dads specifically take their boys to the urinals (instead of to the stalls) so that they can learn to "hang out" in public with other men. Also, I've had at least one experience with a child who compared me to his own father. It was slightly embarrassing for the Dad, but I found it entertaining. And, if I may say so, it was probably really good for the young boy, because he got to see two grown men relate to each other's penises in a healthy way: we laughed and shook it off (pun certainly intended).

I'm right there with ya, SirNeal. And I think it's good to learn how to pee in public without feeling shy about it. I've gotten those same stares from little kids and just acted like it's no big deal. Once, the kid's Dad realized what his kid was staring at, and was clearly freaked even though he just sorta grabbed the kid by the arm and moved him along.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Once, the kid's Dad realized what his kid was staring at, and was clearly freaked even though he just sorta grabbed the kid by the arm and moved him along.

Yeah, I've had that happen too. That kind of reaction bothers me because it's obvious that the parent is the one with the problem, not the kid. But you know, from moments like that, that the kids are going to end up with the exact same freak-out reaction. "And the 'sins' of the parents shall be visited upon their children," right?

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, I've had that happen too. That kind of reaction bothers me because it's obvious that the parent is the one with the problem, not the kid. But you know, from moments like that, that the kids are going to end up with the exact same freak-out reaction. "And the 'sins' of the parents shall be visited upon their children," right?

Yeah, that's what really sucks about the situation. It'd be cool if we had a whole generation coming up that was OK with their male parts, be they big, small, fat, skinny. But those early messages about non-acceptance are powerful shit.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I usually do my part by continuing a bathroom conversation with a buddy while I am finishing off. After the shake, I will leave the little head out, turn away from the urinal, keep looking him in the eyes, and take a second to finish the story before tucking B.F. back in the calvins and buttoning up. If he wants to look, won't bother me.

Usually works better if we're both drinking.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I like that approach. I'd look (nice pics, btw). And I've done that with guys that I knew were looking and would want to see more but are too shy to be direct about it.

Most recently it was a married older man (50's, I'd say). Had a short conversation during which he looked at my crotch several times. At the end, after I had finished my job at the urinal, I yanked a few times while turning toward him, took some time putting myself away, wished him well and left. He watched my cock the whole time.

I like being a good (urinal) neighbor. ;)

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very interesting reading!!! I wonder why you guys in this room of all rooms are so shy.
I grew up in the country without indoor plumbing and from early childhood we men went to the side yard to pee, my dad and two older brothers. We were never ashamed. Back in those days most public restrooms were troughs. In School too the boys just took a leak without embarrassment,,, that I know of.
I am kinky enough to check out public restrooms and see what I can see. And I have seen a lot during the years. I call myself a curious heterosexual.
One time in a rest area just north of Wichita, Kansas, I saw the largest dick I have ever seen.... It had to be as thick as my wrist and 10 or 11 inches long. The man just stood next to me showing it. Wow!
It is common to see men looking for other men in public restroom -- are all of you that naive? Only thing is now a days,,, there are more people checking for that kind of thing.
I was in Zurich Switzerland and went down long stairs to a public men's toilet. There were many men there, playing with themselves at the urinals.. Once in a while two would go into the doored and fully enclosed stalls for some private time.
Dare I tell this one? I was in Jerusalem staying near the old central bus terminal. I had to go pee. went down a stairs,,, and got a good show there too. What surprised me was these men in black suits and black hats with beards were giving shows with their hard dicks. There too,,, some would go into the stalls for more privacy. The next day,,, just from curiosity,,, I went back and saw the second verse of the same song.
I enjoy seeing a nice hard dick in such places. Why don't you men who say you are gay admit you do too??

Reactions: goldenboi86

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think most of us are shy or are suggesting we don't like being seen. Just the opposite. And many of us do have some percentage of "gay" listed under our names.

As for your adventures, they sound exciting! Quite a world-urinal-traveler, you are! And I am envious. :)

But showing a hard dick here in the states...in a public restroom (such as a movie theatre or restaurant)? That can get a person in serious trouble. Just look at what happened to poor George Michaels...

Still, I'd check you out. Feel free to slip into a urinal next to mine anytime. We can compare and share. ;)

un-identable

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dont come to hull and do that mate
saw it happen on a night out once
a guy stood back and grunted "ahhhh"
was obviously showing off
when he finishes pissin, hes got 3 guys kicking the shit out of him
turns out they were all homophobes -.-