Visiting The Urinals

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
SPOILER: Another post on circumcision! :eek:

Yesterday at a flea market I went in the bathroom and a guy was standing at one of the two uninals dressed in tight jeans and cowboy hat.
I took my dick out and tried to pee (bashful kidneys) and he said "hi" so I glanced over and spoke. I couldn't help but notice his dick. A beautiful cut cock standing at attention, though he didn't seem to be playing with it. Someone else came in and stood behind (I also can't pee with someone standing behind me) so I decided to zip up and leave.

I saw him again looking at merchandise on one of the aisles and saw his face. Absolutely gorgeous - movie star quality! I couldn't get him out of my mind on the way home. Now I am wondering how many Mexican guys are cut? I would say he was in his 20s or 30s.
If he was standing at attention, how would you know he was cut?

bigheaded

Just Browsing
Media
I had the same problem with using the urinal in public especially with no dividers. But since i had three months of probation when i was 17 and had to piss right in front of my probation officer like four or five times the fear's sort of gone away. The only thing i still have problems with is starting the flow

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol wow. some of you people really let your imagination run wild with these stories you make up and write and expect us to believe! hahahaha

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay, so I'm sure that there's a thread out there that has this request already, but I've had zero luck with any searches, so:

Anyone have pics of men at urinals? Specifically hidden cam, airport, rest stop types, etc.?

thickboyTX

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
ok, was at a bar tonight and walked into the bathroom. it was one big room with a toilet and a urinal. don't know who was at the urinal cuz as soon as i opened the door i caught a glimpse of the guy who was pissing into the toilet (no dividers) -- he had a huge hefty cock and was just standing there pissing away. very hot. almost beer can thick while soft. to top it off, he was tall (6'2"?) and had a shaved head and tats. he walked past me as he left the bathroom and i tried eye contact but he walked out, back to his GF, i guess... :)

Reactions: Nico GayVPL

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone have pics of men at urinals? Specifically hidden cam, airport, rest stop types, etc.?
I don't know the law too well but I have no doubt such pics would be illegal.
Not everybody has a short, automatically-retracting foreskin. Most Latino guys have the big rolled-up sleeve behind the head.
You're only 18 and mostly straight and you possess worldly knowledge Latino penises. Awesome! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know the law too well but I have no doubt such pics would be illegal.

Yeah, undoubtedly illegal....but that doesn't mean some of you don't have pictures!

What can I say, I'm interested in seeing some natural-man, unwitting dick pics. (As opposed to model-perfect, hyper-erect, golden-tanned poster boys, that is...)

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Understandable, considering your sexual preference. But for me...sounds like a dream, and a good wet one, at that.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
I was the happy observee in a public restroom today. Went out for lunch and visited the washroom. A younger man (late teens?) came in seconds after me and made his way to a urinal one space away. It took us both a moment to get "the flow" going, but eventually we did. I don't know about you, but that always allows me to relax my stance some, so I shifted my feet a little and leaned back a bit.

Naturally, I let my peripheral vision grab a quick view for comparison, but I could see that he was also checking me out. So, taking a small risk, I turned by head to look at him and gave the obligatory masculine head nod thing, "Hey."

He quickly turned his gaze back to his own tool and responded with a similar nod. Then I saw him turn back to look at my crotch again. I shrugged and said, "I don't mind." Opened my stance a bit more, adjusted my angle to give a better view, and just kept peeing.

He started to get hard, which started to get me hard. So I finished, yanked a few times and zipped up.

I guess he wanted to let himself go flaccid before leaving the restroom, because he stayed at the urinal until I was almost out the door. And then I heard a quiet, "Thanks man" come my direction. I stopped in the open door and replied, "No sweat."

Simple, painless, easy. And who knows, his "thanks man" comment made it feel to me like something he kinda needed on some level. I'm just glad that I was the one he ended up standing next to and not some paranoid homophobe who could have taken it much less kindly. Anyway, I consider it my good deed for the day. ;)

SO hot, Love this story, and love it when things like this happen (all too rarely). But your dick looks great,--- really nice and big, man--- so no wonder you gave the boy a hardon!

D_Rufus Rodzilla

Account Disabled
Media
Back to the original question from Jeffm88: Yeah, I stand back a little and show off whenever I'm at a urinal. I like just letting it hang. It's amazing how often men of all ages will glance over and check me out.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
uwsswimguy said:
SO hot, Love this story, and love it when things like this happen (all too rarely). But your dick looks great,--- really nice and big, man--- so no wonder you gave the boy a hardon!

Thanks for the props.

And I love it when things like this happen, too. All too rare, you're right...