Visiting Young Couple Looking Young Hung Alpha Stud in Austin TX

GregT777

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are you a straight dude who believes dick size matters and gets off on having a big dick? Would you enjoy the power trip of fucking another guy's girl right in front of him with your bigger dick? If so, this post may be for you. I've been a member here for a couple years and this is the first time I've posted, but this seems to be the right time and place for it. We're a young couple from North Carolina, 24 and 23, planning a long weekend trip to Austin in March (dates have yet to be finalized), looking to live out a sexual fantasy of ours. We've been together for 2 years, ex-UNC grads, attractive, but a bit geeky just to warn you, I'm 5'8", she's 5'6", height/weight proportional. We have a good sex life, but we've been talking about fantasies and previous sexual experiences (before we met). It was before me since my girl has had a guy of size and she'd like to lay back and let a tall fit athletic sort of guy just rail her. I'm good for my size in bed, but I'm smaller than average. Anyway, we're coming to Austin and staying downtown, looking forward to enjoying the nightlife and music. Would like to meet a very friendly guy who's around our age (22-27) - UT undergrad or grad student would be ideal - who would enjoy going out with us one afternoon, maybe showing us around a bit, having some beers, some good food (bar-b-q?). At some point in the evening, go back to our hotel for some fun. After a few minutes settling down, we'll decide to get naked and we'll all see why you're the alpha cock and I'm the beta. My girl gets her big dick, you get to fuck the little dick guy's girl, and I get to watch my girl take it and get to watch you enjoy the big dick ego of the situation while I spank the monkey. Dirty talk, smack talk, all is encouraged if it turns you on. (We talk dirty a lot when we fuck.) This is a situation where you are da man, and your sexual ego is king - as long as it's all kept to the hotel room. If you think you're the right guy for this and you're interested in meeting us, send us an email. We'd like a description, (age, height, weight), plus at least one picture including face. We'd enjoy knowing about sports-related activities and other interests. And of course, tell us why you're the right guy for this and what turns you on (very important). Expressed friendliness and intelligence are mandatory.