Visits to the doctors

B_ohyea339

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a small cyst on my one teste. Doctor spent a long time rolling and running his hands for quite some time until he found it and then he did the other teste ..."just to be sure!"...I felt quite stimulated but not as much as I did when I had an ultra sound on them. the technician was a woman in her late 20s. When they applied that jel all over my balls I got hard and then she scoped it but got another technician...a woman to make sure she was doing it right...by this time I was very hard .... and also shocked as I am predominatly gay and havent had sex with a woman since I was 17.I guess there is a part of me that should be labeled bisexual. After they were done with me I had to go to the mens room to relieve my blue balls Any other man have this or something similar happen to you!

lol sounds nice

stretchitout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I went to a Dr that was recommended by my regular physician for a vasectomy. While he washed me up prior to making incisions he must have flopped my cock back and forth 20 times. I swear he was trying to make me hard and it was a real challenge not to get hard. Anyone ever been thru something like that?

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a physical once when I was 18 as part of the application process for a program that involved living abroad in a 3rd world country (so, presumably, they wanted to make sure we were basically healthy). Anyway, the doctor (or nurse, I don't remember) was a youngish woman who was being really friendly. I don't think she was being flirty, but I started getting aroused somewhat. Unfortunately, when she said she needed to check out my genitals (the usual stuff, I've since learned from subsequent physicals), I got a raging, intense hard-on that was beyond obvious. I was really really embarrassed, and said so. She said something like, 'don't worry, you don't have anything to be embarrassed about.' At the time, and even now, I don't think she was commenting on my size, per se, but damn, if her groping around down there didn't get me just about to the edge of blowing a load. (I hadn't yet even messed around much with girls, or guys, for that matter.) Once she'd finished and left the room, I tried to get dressed, but the boner wouldn't go away. So I furtively ducked down the halll to a bathroom and 'took care' of it.
So, guess my story has all the 'elements' of one of those hot 'doctor's exam' stories, but w/o the hot 'money shot' / screw-the-nurse finales of all the fantasies. But it was hot enough for me, certainly at the time.

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always get hard when the doctor touches me. It does not bother me. Its his job and if he felt uncomfortable , then he shouldn't be moving so much my junk down there

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never sprouted a boner or semi-boner during physical exams. This includes group exams like those for participation in athletics during high school, or while in the military. I was always more concerned about others reaction towards my intact status, since I could be the only one with my complete foreskin among 50.

8inchfordoc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Two years ago, I was having a physical by a man that has been my father's physician for nearly twenty years. When asked to remove my underwear for the genital/prostate exam I did as instructed. Upon turning around, with gloved hands, he noticed my enlarged penis and made the comment "you are just like your father." Although quite embarrassed at the time, I could not get on my cell phone quick enough to pass this compliment on to my father! My father and I both both had a good laugh; however, I am now finding the comment has become quite erotic to me.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
8inch, I had a similar situation when I saw my father's doctor a while ago. When I was in college and returned home to visit my parents during winter, I slipped on a icy patch and was seen by the doctor who treated most of my family. I removed my pants in the examining room and since I was commando at the time, everything was in clear view for the doc. After he checked out my leg, which turned out to be a bruise, he looked down at my cock and said, "well, you sure take after your father". I smiled, laughed a bit and then he whispered, "But don't tell him that you might be slightly bigger".