Visits to the doctors

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do any doctors comment on the size of your penis or do they feel you sexually. Anyone get hard during their physical. I have gottEn a semi which is awkward because he is a family friend and I hang out with his daughter

thereisalight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How odd i should see this subject -- today I was being examined by my physician and popped a boner. He just laughed it off. When his nurse asked me to pull my pants down for a cortisone shot, she didn't realize I could see her trying to cautiously peer around my torso for a glimpse of my penis. (That was the second time she has done that.)

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quote:
How odd i should see this subject -- today I was being examined by my physician and popped a boner. He just laughed it off. When his nurse asked me to pull my pants down for a cortisone shot, she didn't realize I could see her trying to cautiously peer around my torso for a glimpse of my penis. (That was the second time she has done that.)

Okay, so how far do you drop them for a shot?
Dave

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Once when I was a kid, teen. Dr. had to give me exam for school and said something like, you'll do well, be well hinting at my size. I was embarrassed, THEN!
My doc now, has never said anything to me and he has down cancer check on the balls. I had a knee injury from the gym and hewasthisclose on his knees to my dick.
That's it.

gunit56_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have the opposite issue as most guys here...I am SMALL, very...1.5 to fully retracted when flaccid so upon changing Doctor's a few years back I was given a head to toe initial exam...and yes SHE was sitting in front of me on a stool...eye to eye with it....Nothing was said but I often wonder what she was thinking about, a 6'3" 250 lb guy with barely anything there...thank God my balls are fairly large as they hang down pretty well so she may have been able to tell that small protrusion above them was indeed a penis! LOL

BigBulgeMan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I went to the doctor a couple years before because of an crotch irritation during summer. I know him very well : he is my doctor for 17 years yet. He just done his job : observing with attention and he prescribe a good treatment which resolve the problem quickly.
During the conversation he had with me, he just uses medical therms but he said although «be careful, especially with large equipment like yours try to choose and use the good underwear to avoid this problem again». I didn't resist but answer «It's impossible having only avantages». He just look at me and have a discreet simile ! It wasn't sexual at all, just male complicity… that's what I felt at the moment.

D_Circumcisus Skinless

Experimental Member
Media
six months ago, I had a hernia, around my Cock and Ball.....talk about PAIN!!!, the initial exam was done by one of the surgeons(female) and a female Nurse, at first I was nervous because they were chics(didn't want them to think I was small) I notice they had grins on their faces, again I thought they were reacting to my being nervous, anyway I had the surgery, a week later I went back for my check-up, it was with the Surgical team, which included the same female surgeon and the Nurse and the Head surgeons, the chief surgeon had me drop pants and draws, and checked me out right there in the roon with the others, when he was done he looked at me, then around the room and said to me out loud,..."do people actuallly let you stick that in them, because I was so increditably Hung!, I stop my brain shut off for a moment...never has that happen to me b4.....I thought I was being Punked or something all the doctors were smiling at me!, the doctor went on to tell me they had the strap my cock out of the way on the O.R Table, so they could get at my Hernia to repair it, then he went on to say, that I needed to invest in a really good JockStrap cause I was too heavy for not having support down there, and that in 45 yrs of performing hernia operations, he had never seen one so big, right there in front of everyone...I swear this is all true, and whenever i'm at the Hospital and I see them there, the whole staff is alway super Nice too me:biggrin1:

Reactions: miamirt

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My doctor will wait until we are in the hallway away from prying eyes and will turn around and look down at my crotch as she walks in front of me. At first I was offended but now I just say to myself, "Can I really blame her? I would be doing the same thing if I was in her shoes.". I see it as a compliment now.

B_ohyea339

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if u saw my pics u noticed i have a skin bridge on my dick well my doctor was examining my balls he noticed it and wanted to get a closer look so he started moving my dick and feeling it and i was only 13 at the time and i got a boner (back then only about 4-5 inches lol) he told me the skin bridge was no big deal but then asked to measure my penis he measured 4 1/2 inches hard that day and said "lets hope puberty hits this little guy soon haha".i was kinda shocked at thatbut now i think its kinda funny that im 7 inches now and im 18 the doctor kinda looks jealous when he sees it. my friend also used to go there to the same doctor and the doctor once commented "at least its not as small as your friends 3 incher.

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey supersized, how do we contact you? ;-)

My doctor will wait until we are in the hallway away from prying eyes and will turn around and look down at my crotch as she walks in front of me. At first I was offended but now I just say to myself, "Can I really blame her? I would be doing the same thing if I was in her shoes.". I see it as a compliment now.

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Besides getting a semi does anyone else get shriveled? If I don't get a semi I shrivel up. I don't know what is more embarrassing

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a small cyst on my one teste. Doctor spent a long time rolling and running his hands for quite some time until he found it and then he did the other teste ..."just to be sure!"...I felt quite stimulated but not as much as I did when I had an ultra sound on them. the technician was a woman in her late 20s. When they applied that jel all over my balls I got hard and then she scoped it but got another technician...a woman to make sure she was doing it right...by this time I was very hard .... and also shocked as I am predominatly gay and havent had sex with a woman since I was 17.I guess there is a part of me that should be labeled bisexual. After they were done with me I had to go to the mens room to relieve my blue balls Any other man have this or something similar happen to you!