Visual attractiveness and physical effectiveness.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Drifterwood, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I thought that this might be an interesting subject.

Is what makes a cock physically effective the same for you as what makes one visually attractive? For example you may love the look of one, but for your own physical preference you might prefer a larger head and more girth at the base.

2. WildHoney

Gold Member

For me , the "look" I like in a cock is exactly the same as the cock I like to feel fuck me.

I love the look of big fat rock hard girthy cocks, I also like to fuck them. I find upright erect cocks a turn on, and they are what I prefer to fuck.

So for me I have no imagination at all, I fantasise over what I know I like.

xxx

Honey

3. Principessa

Gold Member

<---- What she said :biggrin1:

4. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I still have not the foggieset idea why I find one cock attractive to look at and another not so... I haven't worked out a correlation between find themvisually appealing and fuckable either. It's all been a bit hit and miss for me over the years. I've always thought symmetry and proportion probably have something to do with the visual side - as with most things the human eyes likes eveness - but, pretty or 'ugly' all the cocks I've been hands on with have served their purpose.

Hmmm, I think I need more practical experience!!

5. D_MarquisDeSodOff

D_MarquisDeSodOff Account Disabled

I find that I look for more cocks that are huge and that I would never put anywhere near my orifices. I like to play with them if they are even a little smaller than aveage.

6. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

What they said. :tongue:

7. va_lk_yr_ie

va_lk_yr_ie Member

~*nods in agreement with WildHoney, njqt and TattoedMamaMeg*

8. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I can't stand using the term effectiveness in a sexual context. If I want effective sex, I would throw all men overboard, and engage in a happy sex life with an eight-inch plastic dick with electric drive.

As someone who doesn't explicitly seek sex for procreative reasons and mainly for the fun of it, visual attractiveness is the main issue for me. Probably also the skills, but never the sexual effectiveness of someone.

Whatever feels best is a completely different affair again. There are times when your eyes are more capacious than your cunt, and someone with more size might seem like the better lover. But adding my experience to this, I think I know what's the happy medium for me.

SCREW EFFECTIVENESS!!! I WANT SOME FUN!!!

9. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Odd question, DW...

For me, the only real concern is whether or not a cock can flip pancakes, knead dough or stir soup! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: (Just kidddddddddddddddding!)

The real question is why do you want to know?!:wink:

10. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Rarely, if ever, have I found a cock unattractive. I'm a girth chick so seeing one with considerable girth will turn my crank more than any other attribute. I've never had a preference for either cut or uncut; both can be beautiful to me. I'm always visualising what my hands, mouth, or other body parts will do with it. Unless it's very small and the gent in question isn't skilled or refuses to learn, I don't foresee a problem with physical "effectiveness" at all.

Hm. I don't know if I answered the question but i'll echo what the other ladies said: generally speaking, you want what you like.

11. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Lol

I take the comments on my choice of words on the chin :biggrin1: - not my best.

Our eyes are trained, perhaps to classical proportion. I am not sure what that is for a cock, but I think I would recognise it for the human body and particularly the female body in my case. So I know what is classically considered the ideal form, but actually that isn't what I find most immediately attractive.

So I was just wondering if what looks best, proportion etc, isn't actually what works best for you.

Draft saved Draft deleted