visual measurement

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jul 22, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

pantythief: what is the largest erection you have ever seen?

during a circle jerk in jr high
    one of my buddies had at least 10 inches
    amazing

2. B_Carolina

B_Carolina New Member

In real life? My own.

In fake life? (i.e. the Internet) He seemed like 11 x 7 or so.

3. lellelind

lellelind Member

The same for me as for Carolina.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Buddy: Well. I am one of three boys, we're triplets. We shared the same bedroom for 22 years, and the same bed. From about 12y/o we all slept nude. So, I would say my brother Bobby is the biggest I've ever seen. Easily 10". We jerked off together all the time, anywhere. :)

5. Imported

Gold Member

9inch_teen:
    Same here.

In real life, im the biggest ive ever seen. But its hard to hang around this site for a bit without hearing cases of 13"+ and stuff.

6. B_Black11

B_Black11 New Member

i've seen a few at my gym that were truly huge, and they were soft. a lot of people who say they are 12, 13, 14 inches are fake, but i have learned that these sizes do exist actually. they are just very rare.

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Without a question, the largest I have ever seen in real life is that of Rip, who has been mentioned here at LPSG a few times. I think Donk and Dantesco would have to answer the same. It's just over 14", and that's not fully erect. Like many truly massively endowed men, he is unable to attain a true erection. He reaches a state of slight tumescence. Rip has told me that he has met a couple of men who are even more endowed than he. It boggles the mind.

8. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

The biggest erected cock I have seen was one I got to measure. I asked its owner if he had a tape measure, he smiled, knowing why I wanted it, and said: "Sure, I'll be right back". His dick measured a full 10.5 inches, but he assured me it got to 11 inches when fully engorged. His thickness was in keeping with its length. Although I didn't measure it around, I know it would come to the 7.5 or 8 inch mark on the tape. I'll always regret not wrapping the tape around it, but at that time, I hadn't considered girth being as important as I do now.

Luke ;)

9. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Largest I've seen is my own, though I've had a couple of buds in my heyday who came pretty close -- 'bout an inch off either way and I'm 9x6.5. I've seen a couple of big guys on cam too, but I'm a bit cautious about that and still photos because you can do wonders with the right angle and lighting and such. Ha ha ha.

10. B_Dantesco

B_Dantesco New Member

Yeah, I hafta agree. I have seen some major league dicks at Gunners get togethers, but Rip stands out (so to speak). I saw the measure off between Rip and Jonah Falcon where Rip won and Jonah got all pissy. I shudder to think how big it would get if he could get a full hardon.

11. Donk

Donk New Member

Yes, I do agree. For those who were not around back when I encountered Rip, I want to make a few things clear: 1. I am straight, 2. I have never had any kind of sexual encounter with another man or attended any penis-related gathering, 3. I encountered Rip totally at random in an airport restroom. He apparently has a habit of shamelessly displaying himself to other men at airport urinals, "cruising" for a pick-up. I was in an airport restroom doing my own business at the urinal, when he came in and whipped out a dick so big and rubbery that I originally thought it was fake. It turned out we were flying on the same plane, and, after we landed, he again followed me into the restroom (where I was just going to take a piss) and he displayed the thing to me again. I just want to make clear that I was not intentionally looking at his dick, but he was deliberately showing it to me, and you couldn't miss the thing! When I posted this whole story on this site (this was almost 2 years ago) DMW identified the man as "Rip" from his description and behavior--talk about a small world!

Actually, I did not see Rip fully erect. He seemed to be partially erect, and at least 12" in that state. So it did not surprise me when DMW said he gets to over 14". My own 11-incher is still the largest erect penis I have ever seen in real life, but Rip's penis is the only one I have seen in real life that I know for a fact is bigger than my own. (I have seen a few flaccid ones at the gym that looked like they could be in the same ballpark as mine, but have not seen them erect so I can't say for sure.) Seeing Rip's, I got to know somewhat how average-sized men must feel when they get a look at mine.

12. Imported

Gold Member

Mugen:
    With that said, I'm going to see about doing gene therapy to increase the size of my own "average"-sized equipment...

<_<

13. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    real life.. 10"+ and the size around of a soda can. Too bad he couldn&#39;t get it all the way hard (then again, something that big would be scary if it was 100% hard) On the net there are too many fake pics to believe.

14. Imported

Gold Member

suaige: I would have to say me and my bro, were the same. and I am not even quite 8. Saw lots of guys limp who could probably challenge. But, they were limp.

15. hungthick

hungthick New Member

I saw a man that was 10 inches HARD. I have only seen one guy that was as thick as me; although, i think i was still slightly thicker. There was a guy that claimed to be 11 inches but was more like 9.5 inches when i measured it.

16. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    Wow, I&#39;m not even certain I could imagine what 14" looks like (re: Rip). Honestly I&#39;ve got to say that I&#39;m glad the largest I&#39;ve seen is *not* my own. The 2 biggest were very close contenders: Ten or eleven inches hard and one was maybe 7 around the other a bit more than 7. Measurements were done with my hands, so accuracy would be +/- a half inch.

:)

17. Pappy

Pappy Member

I&#39;ve seen one that was longer than mine but it was not as thick as mine.

18. george

george Member

I have seen and played with some huge cocks. They appear to the eye differently depending on the person&#39;s stature and the girth of the cock. The first real big one which truly shocked me when hard was a grower. He grew from a vary large flaccid 6 inches more or less to a true 10 inches rock hard, but could only hold the erection a short while.
    I have measured one which I was sure was about 11 inches and it "only" measured just a bit over 9.5 inches, it was massive&#33;

19. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

That is my situation. Many people have sworn that my cock must be 10" or 11" because it looks so much larger than it actually is on my short stature. They cannot be convinced otherwise until I actually prove it. The usual response: "Damn, it still looks bigger than that&#33;"

20. jonb

Gold Member

Well, I&#39;m on the other side of that; of course, because of the size of my dick, it doesn&#39;t make me look small: It just makes me look less endowed.

Draft saved Draft deleted