Visual stimulation during sex.

H
Well fuck, I forgot to add a list of my favorite positions of mine based strictly on how pleasing I find the view to be...

images
images
images

Positions I'm jealous of the view...
images

images
images
[/QUOTE

Reactions: intimidator2

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Did he feel the same way you did getting a peek at his view?

I think I never answered this. I close my eyes when it's getting good. I try not to, but can't help it. I've seen it in mirrors, from many angles, and that's great, but I ultimately always close my eyes.
Just this Sunday morning, I went down on my wife and she came that way, then I entered her missionary. When I was close to cumming, she was watching me, and we locked eyes.

I couldn't look away. She was seeing my soul, and I hers. My orgasm literally made me breathless, we were so connected.

Then as usual, I made pancakes for breakfast. :cool:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Seeing the penetration is sexual and is a complete turn on for sure... Seeing the shaft juice up, in and out, thrusting away.

Seeing into your partners eyes and feeling them be Part of you in that moment... Fucking Mind Blowing. Definitely on another level of pleasure all together.

Thanks for sharing @ItsAll4Kim. I love the way you love her.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just this Sunday morning, I went down on my wife and she came that way, then I entered her missionary. When I was close to cumming, she was watching me, and we locked eyes.

I couldn't look away. She was seeing my soul, and I hers. My orgasm literally made me breathless, we were so connected.

Then as usual, I made pancakes for breakfast. :cool:
I always have to make the pancakes. Anyway, that sounds hot. Speaking of hot, he always gets a little hot under the collar when I make the pancakes because I enlist the aid of his son and daughter (generally to the detriment of timely breakfast), and he loves watching me care for them.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't speak for other guys, but for me the hottest trait in a partner is genuine sexual enthusiasm. That's greatly amplified if the enthusiasm is rooted in a preference that I share and can therefore relate to. As an example, I honestly can't get enough of the sight of my cock sliding in and out of a tight pussy that is eagerly responding by spasming and getting wetter and wetter. If my partner tells me that she's getting off on the same sight for the same reasons... well... hrrrrrrrrrr.
^so much this

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love the idea. Only concern, "Does this wide angle lens make me look fat?" Not sure she'll be up for it. But watching ourselves and looking each other in the eye - oh yeah!

Really, the idea I want to steal is pointing my partner's face at her crotch so I could watch her watching us. Sounds very hot.

I already have a go pro, so...

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Really, the idea I want to steal is pointing my partner's face at her crotch so I could watch her watching us. Sounds very hot.

Just be gentle... don't just go yanking on her head. ;)

Love the idea. Only concern, "Does this wide angle lens make me look fat?" Not sure she'll be up for it. But watching ourselves and looking each other in the eye - oh yeah!

That's why she's supposed to focus on the Penetration! :D(I do wish she didn't see herself that way though, and I'm confident you agree)

Really though, it is quite thrilling.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just be gentle... don't just go yanking on her head. ;)

Oh she won't mind if a grab a fist full of hair and pull her head where I want it. That's what safewords are for

That's why she's supposed to focus on the Penetration! :D(I do wish she didn't see herself that way though, and I'm confident you agree)

Really though, it is quite thrilling.

Hopefully the wide angle will make the d look fat!

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Listen, don't fuck up my hair. That will pull me out of the moment.

I work hard to get my hair to look perfect.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Listen, don't fuck up my hair. That will pull me out of the moment.

I work hard to get my hair to look perfect.

And it looks consistently stunning. Your hard work does not go unnoticed beautiful woman ;)

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do like when we catch each other's eyes while either of us performs oral.

Wish I could engineer this more frequently! When I'm down there and look up, she usually has her eyes closed. When not, it's very hot!

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wish I could engineer this more frequently! When I'm down there and look up, she usually has her eyes closed. When not, it's very hot!
I'm like her. I close my eyes often. Sometimes it either occurs to me to look down, or he simply asks me to do so. Sometimes, the current dude just tugs my fingers or says hello to get me to look.