Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have noticed that there are a LOT of people out there that simply cannot visually estimate size. It is nearly impossible to be exact, but some people don't seem to even be able to guess within an inch! It seems that the tendency is for people to overestimate size, thinking that an 8-inch cock is 10 inches, for example.

I have decided to help out a little! I took a few minutes to make some paper tubes with certain proportions. Together with a convenient Diet Coke (US 12 fl oz) can, I hope this will help us to visualize the different sizes that we encounter here on LPSG.

size_range.jpg:
From a smaller-than-average 5" x 4" all the way up to a massive 10" x 8", I hope this pic gives everyone a good idea of the different sizes relative to one another, especially with regard to girth.

typical_lpsg_sizes.jpg:
This pic is to show the usual sizes you'll see and read about on LPSG, next to the Ansell Lifestyles study average. Large Penises indeed!

mule_vs_avg.jpg:
The vanity pic!

:wink:

Attachments

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
awesome post man.
perception is an evil bitch that lies alot.:wink:
especially with body image.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thank you for the thread about your penis compared to an average penis... im sure everyone appreciates it... i think this is called obsession, i cant believe you built all those paper tubes and shit, hahaha, well done!

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is the next experiment... Did you know that if you measure a 6" object then the same kind of object but smaller,say 4" the 6" one will look like is double the size of 4" inches making it look like 8 inches intead... do it and you will know what I mean.. an examples is pencils.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But it's all in inches. Why should anyone care? The rest of the world uses the metric system. Much easier to deal with. I can easily envision a 22 cm dick.

Until I see a magazine titled "Centimeters", I will care about size measured in inches.:biggrin1:

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice work Armymule!

I like what you did, that really does help put things in perspective for all of us here in cyberspace :smile:

Here's some of my pics I have to compare a couple household items to my cock as reference point of view

IMG_6966.jpg
IMG_6973.jpg
IMG_7824.jpg
IMG_7831.jpg
IMG_6965.jpg
Copy of IMG_8778.jpg
IMG_8778.jpg

The dildo is an 8x6 one my friend has :wink: The gillete can is 8 inches long, not sure how thick, but I know im not as thick as it,
My measurements just over 8 inches long by just under 6 inches around , like 5.8-6.0 depending on how hard I am

Anyways, good post Mule

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's difficult to guess size based on pictures without a recognizable object in view for reference. Even the tubes in the first pic would be confusing without the Coke can next to them.

Full body pic - I don't know how tall he is
Hand in pic - I don't know what size his hands are

To even begin to estimate size from a pic a universally identified object needs to be in the pic for me.

The Gillette can works nicely, IMO.:wink:

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
The Gillette can works nicely, IMO.:wink:

I wonder if they all got about the same size or how much it differs.

Anyway, dimensions of the Gillette can's where I live:

Length: about 20cm / 7.88 inch (from bottom to the highest part of the cap.)
Width: 5.2 cm / 2.05 inch at the bottom.
Circumference: 16.7 cm / 6.6 inch at the middle of the can.

Note: Measured in cm & converted to inch with some online converter, so I don't know how accurate the values are.