vitiligo on head of penis

ryduck1990

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is my first post, but I have noticed that I have some small form of vitiligo on my head of my penis. Has anyone experienced this or know anything that can make the area look more normal?

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
just for those that might not know what it is ;)

Vitiligo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The most notable symptom of vitiligo is depigmentation of patches of skin that occurs on the extremities.Although patches are initially small, they often enlarge and change shape. When skin lesions occur, they are most prominent on the face, hands and wrists. Depigmentation is particularly noticeable around body orifices, such as the mouth, eyes, nostrils, genitalia and umbilicus. Some lesions have hyperpigmentation around the edges. Patients who are stigmatised for their condition may experience depression and similar mood disorders.

SR_Ifun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi ryduck1990 ,If the white spots are only your glans penis and no where else on your body, it can also be fungal .
if you are diagnosed by dermatologist that you have vitiligo ,I am writing you to take supplements , pycnogenol ,Vitamin B12, and copper . it will help you to repigmentation

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First of all, don't listen to any BS advice. Go see a doctor to get it checked out and diagnosed.

I've had it on my cock for 20 years, it just appeared out of nowhere, and it never occurred again. It's about the size of a US dime or UK 5p. It hasn't impacted me at all, and only one person in all that time has asked me about it. I simply said it's a spot without pigment, and that was a good enough explanation. Most cocks can have several pigments anyway between the colours on the shaft and foreskin and head can really vary.

You can see it in this pic pretty well near the head on the right. People seem to like my cock pretty well regardless of the blank spot.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/wappingite/albums/tall+london+guy/581045-sit-on-it-you-want.html

S

SirConcis

If it is vitiligo, the "treatment" is essentially exposure to UV lights with a cream right on the spot to sensitize it. Not sure if this applies to the glans though because the pigmentation there is different than on normal skin.

You need to see a dermatologist who knows what vitiligo is.

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably no treatment (though you might look into excimer laser that's come around in the last seven or so years, that may be safe, never tried it). As for how I know about this: check my profile pics... :( women don't care, though. Seriously. They just wanna know if you know how to use it.

SR_Ifun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If it is vitiligo, the "treatment" is essentially exposure to UV lights with a cream right on the spot to sensitize it. Not sure if this applies to the glans though because the pigmentation there is different than on normal skin.

You need to see a dermatologist who knows what vitiligo is.

UV on Glans Penis ?, never think of it , can cause Skin cancer

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My vitiligo appeared rather suddenly several years ago and has had no consequences. I also have a little in the center of my chest. I have to be sure to put suntan lotion on that spot. Once in a while someone wants to know why I have a two-colored cock, but most of the time no one cares - or even thinks it is attractive. People are more interested in my size than my coloration. Black people can be extremely disfigured by vitiligo of the face. I am unaware of any treatment. It occurs because the melanin under your dermis no longer reacts to and darkens the skin. Just be sure what you have IS vitiligo.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well it could be worse. You could have revitiligo.

I have revitiligo. (no my skin did not turn black but it did get darker in a few spots) But tanning helped alot and it's not noticeable at all. I used to be very self conscious about it but getting a good sun tan help blend it in nicely so it does not really bother me anymore.