Viva Las Vegas?

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A day from tomorrow I'll be heading to the states with a big group of friends and other artists. It might not sound like such a big deal, but to me it's nearly a 20 hour flight and I've been counting the days (first holliday in SEVEN years, day-um).

So this post is mosly to remind myself how nervous and excited I am, I'm completely random.

But while we're at it, any thoughts on sin city?

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the Bellagio fountain show is very nice.

the Pool at the Bellagio is great, but the pool at the Hard Rock Hotel is a big party scene.

the show "O" is absolutely amazing....it is an aquatic version of Cirque De Soleil at Bellagio and is not to be missed...

there are some great restaurants in Vegas...

i would strongly recommend:

Prime Steakhouse at Bellagio is *AWESOME*
Pink Taco at the HArd Rock is good MExican food
*NOBU* at the HARD ROCK is *AWESOME* one of my favorites

all the buffets are awesome for breakfast.

the clubs are alot of fun if you like to dance.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh I thot you meant Viva Las Vegas the rockabilly festival every year in Vegas. I've been twice but could barely get away from the events of the festival so I've not seen much of the rest of Vegas!

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh no, i'd wish. I was there for mario barth's tattoo convention and to see some befriended artists again.

Had a lot of fun, seen as much as there was to see plus the grand canyon. It was great, but I'm a bit disapointed I didn't really fell in love with the city. Don't get me wrong, it all was amazing.. But next time I'll just go back to San Fransisco.

But the buffet at the Wynn... Amazing!