Vivid Dreams after Intense Sex?

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So i've been dreaming alot lately, and it's been happening long enough that i've made a correlation between my sex activites and my dream activity.

since i've been in a great relationship (2/3 of a yr), I've reached a point where my sexual triggers, practically and in a telepathic way, have perfectly meshed with my partner's, and it fuels some pretty intense total release sex. the kind that when it's over, you're not exhausted, but like all your neurons have just had a tune up, or like when they give you morphine after you break your elbow on your motorcycle.

Then, when i fall asleep after sex, i've been having these really clear, usually events from my past dreams that almost seem like home movies or a slide show of places i've been and people i've known. All happy so far, no nightmares. Before this i never dreamed alot or i didnt' remember them if i did, or they were just nonsense dreams from drinking peach brandy, zima, and shots of jager all night.

has anybody experienced anything similar? I'm thinking it could be body chemical or hormonal, or do i just have a brain tumor jammed against the part of my brain that controls orgasm, and it's switching on the history channel when i fall asleep?

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just admit its love and get it over with :)

You feel safe, you feel secure, you feel loved, and you feel like you can let down your guard and not worry about ANYTHING.

Just enjoy it :)