Vivid Dreams

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Drake9, Jun 10, 2010.

1. B_Drake9

B_Drake9 New Member

Have you ever had an erotic dream that seemed so real your body had an orgasm while you were dreaming?

2. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Only the ones that i have about you darling.

3. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, but it has been awhile since that happened. It used to happen a lot when I was a teenager.

4. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I usually wake up not long before I'm about to cum. So annoying! Why I can't stay asleep just a little bit longer?

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Very vivid sexual dreams, yes. To the point of actual orgasm? No, close but not quite. I wake up very, very turned on.

But I've come to dislike those dreams. These days they're always about Hick and when I wake up and he's not actually there with me it breaks my heart. LDRs suck :frown:

6. tamuning

Gold Member

Albums:
    Vivid, hot dreams yes, especially when I was in my teens/early 20's. Would wake up before shooting, and did not need to touch my cock to nut.

7. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Isn't that what a wet dream is? Sometimes it happens in the middle of the night and you don't remember it when you wake up, though.

8. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Caps calls them a wet dream, but I've never heard of that. Very appropriate though! Yes, I can get all hot and bothered in a very real seeming dream and almost... but I just never get right there. So disappointing! But I love to try to remember what almost got me there!

It hasn't happened in a while, but all the time when I was younger. Sometimes when Cap was on the road for weeks at a time I would get them, and then I'd be so pissed off at him when he was gone. When he'd call I'd tell him about it, and of course, he'd be all excited and pissed off that he wasn't here! LOL! Well, if I have to suffer so should he! LOL!

9. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I had an ex-G that claimed she did. I would hear her moaning and grunting while she was asleep. She claimed she would orgasm in her dreams and feel it physically. But she was usually full of BS about many things and there is a reason why she is an ex.

10. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I get about a half dozen or so of those per year. If i don't have an orgasm for a few weeks they will start. I do them best when im lucid dreaming and can do multiples. They are real, i have the pulsating afterwards and the vaginal slimey wetness from being turned on asleep. I never have to touch myself. If i could just figure out how to do this when i'm awake, that'd be great.

11. Embrace69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I have them a lot when I'm away from my current bf. My feeling's are right there with MB's. I dream about my bf in vivid detail so much so that I get so wet that my panties and sheets can be moist and then I wake up reaching for him and he's not there. I get all sad because at that point I need nothing more than to have him with me just so I can fuck him wild...But waking up to him not there breaks my heart too.

It's like I get all excited because it's so vivid and so real and I can almost touch him and feel what he's doing to me and then when I wake up reality sets in and it's just a big let down. :frown1:

12. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I wish I did! I hear about everyone else's erotic dreams all the time. Most of my dreams are just weird or disturbing, or the sex scene doesn't last long enough. :frown1:

13. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the

+1

14. xX_Sarah_Xx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have vivid dreams frequently, but never had an orgasm fully subconscious, during the dream itsself. I also never seem to be able to remember them when I really wake up in the morning. I know exactly how late it was though, which is weird? :confused: I usually become aware of being really horny and having my hand already in action. Not really awake, but more in a dreamlike state, and I must somehow look at the time and remember it. After I orgasm I fall asleep again.
    I only started having them after I quit being on the pill. They occur more around the time I'm ovulating or in times of a lot of stress, like in exams. It also happens that I have more than one in one night, but when it's more than two I don't know exactly how many times or what I've been up to. Annoys me a little really, it's like not being in control of yourself. I'm also usually rather tired the day after, so my sleep might not be as deep as usual?

15. donkeycoc

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with pcghabsy, aren't we talking about the 'good old wet dream'? When I was younger I seemed to have them quite regularly, very rare nowadays. I guess their frequency is probably relative to a person's level of sexual activity

16. ohmy_1976

ohmy_1976 New Member

Albums:
    I have had dreams like this with guys I have never seen before and when I woke up i was out of breath and a bit sweaty kinda embarrising to say, but once I woke up by my son tapping me saying mommmy are you ok? I also have sleep apnea which I wonder if it couldnt be one of the times that I am having an attack and short of breath that I dont really remember these dreams because I wake up with a gasp.

17. dolfette

Gold Member

nope. but i do dream about killing men with my teeth. those are pretty vivid dreams. the most vivid i have.

18. WriterGirl

WriterGirl New Member

Yes, mine usually occur early in the morning around an hour before I need to get up. Although love first thing in the morning sex is not uncommon for us, my boyfriend can always tell when I have had one...

19. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Saturday morning i woke up having had multiple orgasms in my dreams. Had sex with my husband since i was all wet and ready. Took a nap this evening and had about 15 more of them in my dream. It was pretty intense stuff. Didn't end up waking up and actually having sex. So i'm down about 30 orgasms in the last few days without even touching myself.

This might be useful during jury duty.

Draft saved Draft deleted