Vivid Dreams

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Very vivid sexual dreams, yes. To the point of actual orgasm? No, close but not quite. I wake up very, very turned on.

But I've come to dislike those dreams. These days they're always about Hick and when I wake up and he's not actually there with me it breaks my heart. LDRs suck :frown:

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Isn't that what a wet dream is? Sometimes it happens in the middle of the night and you don't remember it when you wake up, though.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Caps calls them a wet dream, but I've never heard of that. Very appropriate though! Yes, I can get all hot and bothered in a very real seeming dream and almost... but I just never get right there. So disappointing! But I love to try to remember what almost got me there!

It hasn't happened in a while, but all the time when I was younger. Sometimes when Cap was on the road for weeks at a time I would get them, and then I'd be so pissed off at him when he was gone. When he'd call I'd tell him about it, and of course, he'd be all excited and pissed off that he wasn't here! LOL! Well, if I have to suffer so should he! LOL!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an ex-G that claimed she did. I would hear her moaning and grunting while she was asleep. She claimed she would orgasm in her dreams and feel it physically. But she was usually full of BS about many things and there is a reason why she is an ex.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I get about a half dozen or so of those per year. If i don't have an orgasm for a few weeks they will start. I do them best when im lucid dreaming and can do multiples. They are real, i have the pulsating afterwards and the vaginal slimey wetness from being turned on asleep. I never have to touch myself. If i could just figure out how to do this when i'm awake, that'd be great.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very vivid sexual dreams, yes. To the point of actual orgasm? No, close but not quite. I wake up very, very turned on.

But I've come to dislike those dreams. These days they're always about Hick and when I wake up and he's not actually there with me it breaks my heart. LDRs suck :frown:

I have them a lot when I'm away from my current bf. My feeling's are right there with MB's. I dream about my bf in vivid detail so much so that I get so wet that my panties and sheets can be moist and then I wake up reaching for him and he's not there. I get all sad because at that point I need nothing more than to have him with me just so I can fuck him wild...But waking up to him not there breaks my heart too.

It's like I get all excited because it's so vivid and so real and I can almost touch him and feel what he's doing to me and then when I wake up reality sets in and it's just a big let down. :frown1:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish I did! I hear about everyone else's erotic dreams all the time. Most of my dreams are just weird or disturbing, or the sex scene doesn't last long enough. :frown1:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I get about a half dozen or so of those per year. If i don't have an orgasm for a few weeks they will start. I do them best when im lucid dreaming and can do multiples. They are real, i have the pulsating afterwards and the vaginal slimey wetness from being turned on asleep. I never have to touch myself.

+1

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have vivid dreams frequently, but never had an orgasm fully subconscious, during the dream itsself. I also never seem to be able to remember them when I really wake up in the morning. I know exactly how late it was though, which is weird? :confused: I usually become aware of being really horny and having my hand already in action. Not really awake, but more in a dreamlike state, and I must somehow look at the time and remember it. After I orgasm I fall asleep again.
I only started having them after I quit being on the pill. They occur more around the time I'm ovulating or in times of a lot of stress, like in exams. It also happens that I have more than one in one night, but when it's more than two I don't know exactly how many times or what I've been up to. Annoys me a little really, it's like not being in control of yourself. I'm also usually rather tired the day after, so my sleep might not be as deep as usual?

D

deleted554163

I agree with pcghabsy, aren't we talking about the 'good old wet dream'? When I was younger I seemed to have them quite regularly, very rare nowadays. I guess their frequency is probably relative to a person's level of sexual activity

ohmy_1976

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had dreams like this with guys I have never seen before and when I woke up i was out of breath and a bit sweaty kinda embarrising to say, but once I woke up by my son tapping me saying mommmy are you ok? I also have sleep apnea which I wonder if it couldnt be one of the times that I am having an attack and short of breath that I dont really remember these dreams because I wake up with a gasp.

WriterGirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, mine usually occur early in the morning around an hour before I need to get up. Although love first thing in the morning sex is not uncommon for us, my boyfriend can always tell when I have had one...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Saturday morning i woke up having had multiple orgasms in my dreams. Had sex with my husband since i was all wet and ready. Took a nap this evening and had about 15 more of them in my dream. It was pretty intense stuff. Didn't end up waking up and actually having sex. So i'm down about 30 orgasms in the last few days without even touching myself.

This might be useful during jury duty.