"My balls are big."
"You're lucky.  George Bush has no balls."

"I changed the oil in my car."
"Oh yeah? I use synthetic so George Bush won't make any money off it."

"I like LPSG because its support and advice are nonpareil."
"George Bush is an idiot."

* sighs *  :shrug:
[post=342819]Quoted post[/post]​

Pecker, thank you for effectively illustrating the lunacey of this discussion.

amethyst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by tnecvolfan2001@Sep 13 2005, 08:37 AM
i love how you libs call anyone an idiot you don't agree with. fact is bush got better grades than john kerry and as far as this crap 'no one died under bill clinton', read your history books- how bout 800-thousand hacked to death in rawanda when madeline halfbrite did NOTHING to prevent it. how bout 3-thousand plus people who died in the world trade center after the clinton administration did nothing about muhammad atta- despite the fact that they knew he was here and was plotting destruction of this country. at least bush is fighting back and actually DOING something which is ALOT more than Carter or Clinton ever did.
Have a great day, fellas!
[post=342853]Quoted post[/post]​

tnecvolfan2001, thank you for pointing out the truth. I get tired of the absurd comments made about Bush that have little or no basis in reality.

I did not agree with the views of Clinton or Kerry, but I would never sit there an bash either of them with bullshit arguements that are factually untrue. Why people blame and pin Bush for everything under the sun is beyond me. Its one thing to have a difference of opinion politically; but what I see is people believing and repeating ANYTHING that sounds good just for the purpose of making him look bad.

??? Ultimately, it looks absurd and stupid, which only furthers the power of those you disagree with politically. What is the point? If you disagree with Bush, and want to make that point, it would be a lot more effective to state a political arguement that has some substance. Debating ideas is what this country is all about and actually has the potential to change someone's mind.

Ok, I'm off my soap box.

So, aside from looking like a ghost, did we decide if Putin is hung?

Amethyst :bounce:

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by tnecvolfan2001+Sep 13 2005, 03:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tnecvolfan2001 &#064; Sep 13 2005, 03:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>fact is bush got better grades than john kerry[/b]

who cares?

how bout 800-thousand hacked to death in rawanda when madeline halfbrite did NOTHING to prevent it.
who cares?

how bout 3-thousand plus people who died in the world trade center after the clinton administration did nothing about muhammad atta- despite the fact that they knew he was here and was plotting destruction of this country.
:shrug: if you&#39;re going to raise nonarguments, you may as well blame the saudi and jordanian governments as well, since they knew atta was living in their countries as an active terrorist too.

at least bush is fighting back and actually DOING something
[post=342853]Quoted post[/post]​
"fighting back" against what, exactly (other than the aforementioned penile inadequacy complex, obviously)?

<!--QuoteBegin-amethyst
@Sep 13 2005, 05:33 PM
Its one thing to have a difference of opinion politically; but what I see is people believing and repeating ANYTHING that sounds good just for the purpose of making him look bad.
[post=342876]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
I don&#39;t think it has anything to do with politics when people point out that bush is stupid and/or ugly. I mean, it&#39;s hardly like he&#39;s the first stupid and ugly guy to be president, or even unusual in that respect.

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I heard the rumour that he should be very hung quite often. Anyone else here too?
I don't know what it is but something on him made me horny. Cant really explain that. Normally I am not so very into older man.

getting this thread back on track: I also find Putin strangely sexy. He certainly isn't handsome, but the way his clothes fit seem to indicate a very nice bod underneath. And I have a weird vibe that maybe he's well hung...but have no way of knowing of course.

BigCockKs

Sexy Member
Media
Pouty libs take every chance they to turn the coversation to Bush. It is calssic deflection away from the miserable failure of their chosen one. Jay Carney has it down to a science. Five years in and they are still blaming shit on Bush and talking about how Clinton's blow jobs didn't matter. If you want to talk smack on Bush, talk about his supposed art. Becasue that shit is weak!

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think Bush is trying to be the next Vermeer. It's just his hobby. As for Putin, I'd suck his tits.

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Apart from any politics, I think Putin is kind of sexy. There were some pictures of him without his shirt on, and he appeared to be in good shape.

Freakquincy: As I'm sure you know that is one of the worst airbrushes I've seen. Plus, my guess is that he'd be uncircumcised.