Cost to Join:
$9.99

Ratings
Overall Rating -- 5.5/10
Value -- Not great
Frequency -- He posts a lot... of promo for other guys
Responsiveness -- Yes
Explicitness -- Solo Masturbation and Hardcore
VIP Services -- Don't know if he does requests but he does a lot of special videos via DM

Written Review
So, I've subscribed do Vlados in 2 occasions and the experiences couldn't be more different. The first time was in September 2019 and the content was great, lots os hot pics and jerk videos with face, full body and cum. I even purchased some extra videos se sent via DM, one of him pissing in the bathroom, one of him finishing on his feet and one of him playing with his ass and jerking. All these extra videos were being sold with 90% discount, according to him, so the price was about 10 dollars per video. It's obvious that the original price was not $250, but i would not complain.

A few month later, in November 2019, I decided to subscribe again because the content was nice the first time. Well, during that month my feed was a flood on shoutout posts for other guys and almost no new posts of Vlados. And then there were the DM messages for special videos, you could get those videos I bought in September, for a higher price. But the new videos, which seem more explicit, were more than $100 a piece to see him fuck someone.

Vlados is super hot and his jerking videos are great, I always comeback to the ones I bought. But after the small amount of new content I got on the second month and the prices of special videos, i don't think I'd go back.

Last edited by a moderator:

justffboy

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're not kidding. A lot of the videos are $100+. For some reason, I can't even buy anything that's over $90. My account gets locked up. I tried to buy something for around 100 once that was a compilation of videos, but the transaction never went through.

Reactions: BrazDude

BrazDude

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're not kidding. A lot of the videos are $100+. For some reason, I can't even buy anything that's over $90. My account gets locked up. I tried to buy something for around 100 once that was a compilation of videos, but the transaction never went through.
I never tried anything that high but my bank will block my card if I try to do 3 transactions in a short period of time (buying content or subscribing) Which means I have to talk the bank and prove that it’s actually me on onlyfans.

justffboy

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never tried anything that high but my bank will block my card if I try to do 3 transactions in a short period of time (buying content or subscribing) Which means I have to talk the bank and prove that it’s actually me on onlyfans.

I can usually subscribe to many profiles in rapid succession, but it's onlyfans that seems to get mad when I try to buy something so expensive. It actually removes my card from my profile and I fear it's going to be deleted. I've had many profiles deleted after a charge failed to go through, so I'm worried about doing it too often.

Reactions: BrazDude