Vlog squad: toddy smith, scotty sire, david dobrik, zane hijazi, etc...

t3mp0

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
its an underground darkweb tool its been used to get leak the most famous nudes you see today. not spons btw. but i used to use it. you have to know alot about cmd and shit
i tried to work it. just kept getting syn error. fuk it imma leave it to the professionals.

kaskasero101

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i dont care what no one says. i think david and liza broke up because david came out to her as bi.....
i hope that's not the only reason liza broke up with him coz david liked her and thats what matters. the bad part would be on liza coz she broke up with him JUST coz hes bi, again IF thats the case :)

liamaylorx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Liza was so obviously David's beard, I don't care what anyone says. He could be bi, but I just think he's in the closet.

I don't think beard, David isn't that cruel and clearly genuinely loved Liza. He could be bi, like Shane Dawson and his previous relationship with Lisa Swartz, maybe his time with Liza allowed him to be more open and accept his bi-sexuality. Not that it's any of our business.

t3mp0

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
have you seen how he acts.......bruh sshah01 is always on some bullshi- anyway
I blocked sshah01, best thing i've done. Literally tries to start shit with everyone on this fkn site. Seen it on multiple threads. David acts like a closet bi. He admitted he hated male contact in one of Scotts videos just when they moved from denny. I just hope he's good mentally. When I was questioning my sexuallty, It fucked me up mentally. Not something I want anyone to go through.

Bevoolin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I blocked sshah01, best thing i've done. Literally tries to start shit with everyone on this fkn site. Seen it on multiple threads. David acts like a closet bi. He admitted he hated male contact in one of Scotts videos just when they moved from denny. I just hope he's good mentally. When I was questioning my sexuallty, It fucked me up mentally. Not something I want anyone to go through.
sis like sshah01 really bout to make me snatch thier wig. but yeah i hope he is okay bu hey when that coming out video comes out imma be sipping tea. heath is def bi tho