Vlog squad: toddy smith, scotty sire, david dobrik, zane hijazi, etc...

Sexyjennasaur2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just incase yall wanted the video. I dont want to rewatch it for the time stamp but its somewhere in the video where matt was like "im glad youre comfortable with your sexuality" confirms heath is not straight. I only post facts sis.
The mental gymnastics here... lol

Reactions: AndroidNyne79

Lollll98

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
We need that fucking pic of dom with a dick in his mouth! And that video he wanted to leak better come out whether he does it himself or not! Lol
Wait does he have a pic with a dick in his mouth? From where? And what video he wants to ne leaked? By the way I don't follow the squad as much, is Dom gay or bi?

Arnel_a95

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just watched David's latest blog and apparently Dom wants to leak a picture of him with a cock in his mouth I'm so interested in that damn photo. Ohh and get said there are videos too. I would die happy if I saw Dom's stuff get leaked!

bi axis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Apparently Dom in the vlog squad has leaked a picture of him sucking a dick... in david's latest vlog he shows the members of the vlog squad dom sucking a guys dick.

anyone get a hold of it? apparently there is more but idk... i just wish to see it all lol <3

happy findings people x

MEL26

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Apparently Dom in the vlog squad has leaked a picture of him sucking a dick... in david's latest vlog he shows the members of the vlog squad dom sucking a guys dick.

anyone get a hold of it? apparently there is more but idk... i just wish to see it all lol <3

happy findings people x
cant wait

Abuhamzahgaymf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

happy findings people x
He never said it was leaked. He told David he wanted to leak the pic and a video hself to gain more followers and for attention. Pretty sure David told him not to tho.