Vocal/Loud Bottoms

Discussion in 'Gay Adult Websites' started by boyslut05, Feb 9, 2010.

1. boyslut05

boyslut05 Member

Anybody else like a bottom who moans a lot or is otherwise very vocal? I know I do. I'm looking for some videos with loud bottoms or even tops. Anybody know of any?

2. D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth Account Disabled

I personally hate loud bottoms,especially if theyre asking for something or worse yet, telling me what they want. All I wanna hear is silence, or at most, their moaning and grunting like an animal in heat.

3. catman

Gold Member

I like a loud passionate bottom (being a loud top), granted I do not want to hear a running monologue...

Worse to me is the bottom that lies there like a doorknob... Had one once I wanted to check for pulse or get a mirror and see if he was breathing... yech.

4. therarity84

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I bottom, I tend to be a bit vocal so I don't mind the bottom being vocal when we flip positions. In fact, I'd prefer to hear that you actually enjoy it. I can't stand a silent fuck...

5. nealin

nealin New Member

By the looks of your pics, Im sure you hear lots of moans and grunts. :cool:

6. KXHornbag

KXHornbag Member

Albums:
    I love a vocal guy - regardless of whether he's top or bottom..........

7. nattynatt

nattynatt Member

Not too loud, though. I recently brought an American guy home who was ridiculously vocal. He was such a shouter that my neighbours called the police. They thought someone was being murdered!!
    This may be cultural. I have noticed that my fellow Brits, usually, are a relatively quiet bunch when i cames too fucking.

8. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    Hehehe...how can you tell when a Brit is orgasming ? He quietly proclaims " I'm arriving.... I'm arriving !" Kidding, Natty....I personally like the moaning, begging, panting, etc.... I was with someone who was totally silent, and it was alot like necrophilia... it was creepy..... only way I could tell he came was I saw him squirt... no change in breathing, no noise, no change in facial expression... it was almost a turnoff....

9. solarphallux

solarphallux New Member

Albums:
    Interesting question - I've found I like noisy bottoms as opposed to vocal ones. If there's some running dialogue from the bottom you know he's not really into it. I admit I get off hearing my bottom buds moan and yelp (if they're screamers I give them the crying pillow). I've even had a few cryers (not really pain tears - they were having P.O.s)

Speaking of P.O.s (prostate orgasms), when I bottom I tend to be noisy - especially if it's a piston-pump and my prostrate is getting banged. I keep a clean tube sock by the bed in case I feel a scream coming on, heh heh!

As for vids, I tend to watch bear/mature vids so not sure what to recommend... try MachoFucker vids. Any video with Osian will guarantee a lot of howling and crying.

Draft saved Draft deleted