Vocal/Loud Bottoms

boyslut05

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anybody else like a bottom who moans a lot or is otherwise very vocal? I know I do. I'm looking for some videos with loud bottoms or even tops. Anybody know of any?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like a loud passionate bottom (being a loud top), granted I do not want to hear a running monologue...

Worse to me is the bottom that lies there like a doorknob... Had one once I wanted to check for pulse or get a mirror and see if he was breathing... yech.

When I bottom, I tend to be a bit vocal so I don't mind the bottom being vocal when we flip positions. In fact, I'd prefer to hear that you actually enjoy it. I can't stand a silent fuck...

nealin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I personally hate loud bottoms,especially if theyre asking for something or worse yet, telling me what they want. All I wanna hear is silence, or at most, their moaning and grunting like an animal in heat.

By the looks of your pics, Im sure you hear lots of moans and grunts. :cool:

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not too loud, though. I recently brought an American guy home who was ridiculously vocal. He was such a shouter that my neighbours called the police. They thought someone was being murdered!!
This may be cultural. I have noticed that my fellow Brits, usually, are a relatively quiet bunch when i cames too fucking.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This may be cultural. I have noticed that my fellow Brits, usually, are a relatively quiet bunch when i cames too fucking.

Hehehe...how can you tell when a Brit is orgasming ? He quietly proclaims " I'm arriving.... I'm arriving !" Kidding, Natty....I personally like the moaning, begging, panting, etc.... I was with someone who was totally silent, and it was alot like necrophilia... it was creepy..... only way I could tell he came was I saw him squirt... no change in breathing, no noise, no change in facial expression... it was almost a turnoff....

solarphallux

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting question - I've found I like noisy bottoms as opposed to vocal ones. If there's some running dialogue from the bottom you know he's not really into it. I admit I get off hearing my bottom buds moan and yelp (if they're screamers I give them the crying pillow). I've even had a few cryers (not really pain tears - they were having P.O.s)

Speaking of P.O.s (prostate orgasms), when I bottom I tend to be noisy - especially if it's a piston-pump and my prostrate is getting banged. I keep a clean tube sock by the bed in case I feel a scream coming on, heh heh!

As for vids, I tend to watch bear/mature vids so not sure what to recommend... try MachoFucker vids. Any video with Osian will guarantee a lot of howling and crying.