Vocals

hung_big:
Originally posted by jonb@Jun 8 2005, 10:15 PM
Puts on "Hollaback Girl" for another round of the Dee/Jacinto fued. (See, Chris? I like Gwen Stefani. Just not "What are you Waiting For?".)
[post=318989]Quoted post[/post]​

That's right Jon. You are coming to your senses.

A few times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna happen like THAT

Wait...it is happening, just like that, yet again :rolleyes:

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by hung_big@Jun 8 2005, 10:45 PM
LOL! Good one, Chris.

Crony? Silly children. I’m the evil mastermind pulling all of your strings from behind the scenes. :evilgrin:

What none of you realize is that, clearly, I'm the reason for the dissent and ire on display lately. Think about it. The whole ugliness has sprouted up since I made my devilish presence known. I'm more powerful than I thought!

*thunder booms*

Actually, puncturing people with the old pitchfork is what I do best. I like to think I’m pretty much an equal-opportunity antagonist (with those who can take it).

These fellows know I appreciate them both and will jab them mercilessly at every opportunity. It's a form of affectionate respect.

Mostly. :evilgrin:

That’s me. The malevolent mosquito of the LPSG.

Supportive Female

Just Browsing
Media
Oops-the-daisies......

Newbies: don't ever post after your first cocktail!!!

It seems witty enough, until a half hour goes by....

Save your "witticisms" for your immediate friends until a cup of java, and the light of day!!!!!!

***EDIT*** [ It's now 7:45am, java in hand, and the "witticism" was a crass attempt at sexual/phallic humor involving Steve319's phrase, "...puncturing people with the old pitchfork is what I do best." (In the post directly above.) It had nothing to do with Dee/DMW; it was a simple demonstration that my computer should not be typed upon while holding an alcoholic beverage. Embarrassment results. Mea culpa!]

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DeeBlackthorne+Jun 9 2005, 01:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DeeBlackthorne &#064; Jun 9 2005, 01:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 8 2005, 01:08 PM
And, of course, had the badly spelt post in question been in praise of Dee or one of his cronies, Dee would have let it pass without comment.

"Cronies," Jacinto? That&#39;s really rude. Don&#39;t bring Monty, Kim, Steve, the other Steve, or anybody else I like into this. [/b][/quote]

I didn&#39;t. The post to which I was referring was made by you before Kim and the two Steves joined LPSG. I don&#39;t remember you hanging with Monty back then either. For the record, I happen to like Kim and the two Steves. &#39;Crony&#39; is not meant to be offensive. It simply means close companion and is not considered a derogatory term. Your main crony at the time that you blasted Valerian&#39;s spelling and grammar was Sammygirly. That was before you visited &#39;LPSG Lite&#39; and told her that she was petty and ignorant.

And if you don&#39;t feel like being a comedian, then why don&#39;t you admit that your proper English fetish gets ridiculously out of hand sometimes?

What fetish? I rarely comment on anyone&#39;s spelling or grammar except when there&#39;s a misuse which makes a post unintelligible. My main pet peeve is actually punctuation, not spelling. Okay, misspelling definitely jumps on my last nerve, but that&#39;s an exception.

In the meantime, if you feel the swell of grammar correction surge inside of you, write it down on a piece of paper and burn it.

Like you did when you blasted Romey&#39;s spelling and grammar in your Reality Police thread, right?

Psst... kettles are black, not pots.

Psst... I have two very black pots in my kitchen.

&#39;Cept the point I made earlier about you-see-how-it-feels-to-correct-people-all-the-time and when-it&#39;s-turned-on-you-then-you-don&#39;t-like-it. I meant that.

I don&#39;t mind it. I make occasional boo-boos because I&#39;m human, and I accept that. When I make an error in grammar or usage, point it out. I&#39;ll admit it. Yeah, in that post to Nix I typed &#39;you&#39;re&#39; when it should&#39;ve been &#39;your&#39;. It happens.

But you know as well as I do what my first post in this thread was about. I picked on you. It wasn&#39;t my first time, and I&#39;m sure it won&#39;t be my last. Lord knows you&#39;ll pick on me again. The comment about your cronies is that you jump to the defense of your friends. That&#39;s commendable. But when my &#39;cronies&#39; come to my defense, you think it&#39;s deplorable. The only reason you jumped on Valerian&#39;s post is because he said he liked me. Period.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by hung_big@Jun 9 2005, 02:44 AM
Spelt is a type of bread, I think :p

Spelled is what you are looking for, Jacinto ;)

Spelt is a chiefly British past participle of spell, and it&#39;s perfectly acceptable in the United States as well. I rarely use the form spelled.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by steve319@Jun 9 2005, 03:37 AM

These fellows know I appreciate them both and will jab them mercilessly at every opportunity. It&#39;s a form of affectionate respect.

Yeah, but you know I&#39;ll jab back AND tell Mom&#33; ("Ma&#33; Steve&#39;s touching me again&#33;") It&#39;s tough being the twin brother of the Marmoset of Evil&#33; :eek:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jun 9 2005, 06:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jun 9 2005, 06:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-steve319@Jun 9 2005, 03:37 AM

These fellows know I appreciate them both and will jab them mercilessly at every opportunity. It&#39;s a form of affectionate respect.

Yeah, but you know I&#39;ll jab back AND tell Mom&#33; ("Ma&#33; Steve&#39;s touching me again&#33;") It&#39;s tough being the twin brother of the Marmoset of Evil&#33; :eek:
[post=319062]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

*voice from undisclosed location*

Okay now boys, you behave yourselves or I&#39;m going to have to punish you both&#33;

*wrings hands together in anticipation of how she can torture DMW and Steve319..... Oh, the deliciousness of being me*

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Hmmm, quote features are acting funny on here. Forgive me for the code.

DMW said:
I didn&#39;t. The post to which I was referring was made by you before Kim and the two Steves joined LPSG. I don&#39;t remember you hanging with Monty back then either. For the record, I happen to like Kim and the two Steves. &#39;Crony&#39; is not meant to be offensive. It simply means close companion and is not considered a derogatory term. Your main crony at the time that you blasted Valerian&#39;s spelling and grammar was Sammygirly. That was before you visited &#39;LPSG Lite&#39; and told her that she was petty and ignorant.

My response:
"Crony" has a stronger negative connotation than credited. It may mean something per definition, but the vocabulary choice carries an undelightful sting I would rather not reserve for my friends. And unlike most squabbles I get into with the membership here, I was really rather upset that Sammy and I had to part ways so harshly over a silly disagreement. Looking back, I might have done or said something different in supporting Mark&#39;s decision to take action with lamentfully respecting how she couldn&#39;t do the same.

But really, I&#39;m surprised that you brought up Sammy in such a doggish way since she was one of the first people to bash you for all those different lookin&#39; avatars and pictures you have posted in claim that they were you at different time periods.

DMW said:
What fetish? I rarely comment on anyone&#39;s spelling or grammar except when there&#39;s a misuse which makes a post unintelligible. My main pet peeve is actually punctuation, not spelling. Okay, misspelling definitely jumps on my last nerve, but that&#39;s an exception.

My response:
By George, he&#39;s got it&#33; Even if you didn&#39;t, dude, you probably correct people more than you realize. And I was getting down to a deeper question of why you do it so much, which received no response from you. I apologize for not making that question more clear. Would you have answered it if I had? Probably not... but hey... surprise me if you feel like it.

In the meantime, I really wanted to wade through your zillion posts to find some of the more glaring self-imposed edits you&#39;ve made, but that&#39;s an exhaustive task all its own.

DMW said:
Like you did when you blasted Romey&#39;s spelling and grammar in your Reality Police thread, right?

My response:
Hey. I didn&#39;t deny that I have done it too in the past -- just way less than you.

DMW said:
Psst... I have two very black pots in my kitchen.

My response:
Good for you. Still loses something in the meaning when you say that I&#39;m calling the kettle, pot.

DMW said:
But you know as well as I do what my first post in this thread was about. I picked on you. It wasn&#39;t my first time, and I&#39;m sure it won&#39;t be my last. Lord knows you&#39;ll pick on me again. The comment about your cronies is that you jump to the defense of your friends. That&#39;s commendable. But when my &#39;cronies&#39; come to my defense, you think it&#39;s deplorable. The only reason you jumped on Valerian&#39;s post is because he said he liked me. Period.

My response:
Well, good for you. Glad to see some backbone. Yeah, I think the membership&#39;s getting a little restless and antsy that we&#39;re duking it out. Hey. You&#39;re dead on. I enjoy putting my foot in your ass; sometimes it&#39;s out of sheer fun and sometimes you definitely, positively deserve it.

Aw. In retrospect, yeah, I thought it was deplorable that they kept rushing to your aid without considering the repercussions of your... well... I say outright lies, but half-truths or sloppy disclosures work just fine for me. It took a little too long to get the focus off of me, the Witch Hunter. Just like it took a little too long for the point, the meaning to come across. But hey, that&#39;s what happens when emotional reactivity gets thrown into the mix.

The whole battle became "You&#39;re a liar." "Nuh-uh&#33;" "Uh-huh&#33;" <some detective work> "That&#39;s shoddy&#33;" "Your facts still don&#39;t add up, you wacko." et cetera.

But hey, witch hunt or not, if you&#39;re as fine as I am about not liking each other, then by all means let&#39;s continue to entertain and/or annoy as we will. If your jabs are a quarter as entertaining as the Evil, Incorporated Memos that Steve has been sending me as of late, I&#39;ll continue to get my kicks.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jun 7 2005, 08:59 PM
And anyway, any sucker not willing to drink it down, isn&#39;t worth bothering with. :D
[post=318686]Quoted post[/post]​
Interesting take, KinkGuy. Although I have been told I do have some superlative oral skills, I an NOT willing to "drink it down." Guess that precludes any chance of me ever bobbing on your knob, eh? }(

I know it is not quite the same, but sorta sounds like the tired old line I have heard before, "It isn&#39;t worth fucking if you have to wear a condom." When I hear that phrase, that&#39;s my clue to get as far away from that idiot il piu presto posible."

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Supportive Female@Jun 9 2005, 04:57 AM
Oops-the-daisies......

Newbies: don&#39;t ever post after your first cocktail&#33;&#33;&#33;

It seems witty enough, until a half hour goes by....

Save your "witticisms" for your immediate friends until a cup of java, and the light of day&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

***EDIT*** [ It&#39;s now 7:45am, java in hand, and the "witticism" was a crass attempt at sexual/phallic humor involving Steve319&#39;s phrase, "...puncturing people with the old pitchfork is what I do best." (In the post directly above.) It had nothing to do with Dee/DMW; it was a simple demonstration that my computer should not be typed upon while holding an alcoholic beverage.  Embarrassment results. Mea culpa&#33;]
[post=319037]Quoted post[/post]​

SF,

LOL&#33; You have confimed the thoughts I had last night after reading your post&#33; I hope you feel better this morning&#33; LOL&#33; With all of the intuitives in this group, reading between the lines usually is not a problem&#33; LOL&#33;

DMW Darlin&#39;,

I have actually been here longer than you might think. On the old board, I was Inquiring mind, When the defection to LPSG Lite happened, I became Hipkitty, .When Mark revamped the board, I arose from the ashes as Naughty. I have been watching the show for a while, but its all good.

Naughty

Ronielle: I usually let the guy who is sucking me know that Im about to cum by tapping his head slowly 3 times:

First tap means getting close
Second tap means if you dont want me to cum yet, stop now&#33;
Third tap means &#39;Ready or not, here I cum&#33;&#39;

Then I rub his head lovingly like he was a puppy who just got a cookie for being good (which is true)&#33;

Im new here, just want to let you all know that some of you are very funny&#33; Its a great read&#33;

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
This has been a fascinatnig threed. What is the correlasion between above averege dicks and the owners of siad dicks; mispelled words and punctuation. Is there one, Also about being cut. Does it affect grammer, punctuetion and spellin? Also being a Publican or Democrat does that matter. I have heared that being a strict vegetarion leads to losing the ability to spell words? Is this so.

Also I wanted to know, will using mispelled words and rong grammer cause incontinance? I don&#39;t want to shit in my pants in public and am afraid if I mispell a word, it might lead to an embarassing accident.

And for the most important question of all. Does bad grammer, mispellet words and bad punctuation cause cancar?

If I mispell enough words, use enough rong grammar, and bad punshation will it make be come with all that intensity like I did when I was Dee and Jacintos age. I hope so. I can do worse than this if will work.

Shit, if it will really work and I can EXPLODE like I used to be able to do. I woud take Dee and Jacinto on at the same time. I&#39;ll not go into details, but we know what Jacinto likes to do. I suspect Dee and I can figure out the rest. Course I might have a heart attack in the process over too much excitement and shit all over the bed when that great big explosion occurred. That would definitely be my last time with DMW or Jacinto.

Hell it would be worth it to come like that again and eiher Dee or I would not be able to say anything as one of us would have a mouth full.

Jana you need to be there to crack that whip. Keep the fucker on the fucking. And the sucker on the sucking. Who says heaven can&#39;t be here on earth.

We need stastistics on this. We must be able to port our findins to our members who are all shitting in great antisipation for the anshers to these questoins.

Then of course I would be going to fundie jail for rubbing the cradle, messin with guys that young, or messin with guys any age.

As you guys can see I would be way past words with that great big explosion occured. Just one last question. Who is going to call the hearse after I expire from too much "activty" in one day.

Well at least the preacher at the funeral could tell the folks that I brought two antagonists together for moments of great fun for an old man who hadn&#39;t had that much fun in decades.

And the fundie preacher could tell his congregation the next Sunday how Dee, Jacinto and Freddie were all goin to burn in hell forever for they&#39;re horrendous transgressoins.

And the originater of this poste would be getting at least one ansher he was requestin when he started this post which was what I was supposed to be writing about to begin with.

Supportive Female

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by jonb+Jun 8 2005, 09:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Jun 8 2005, 09:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Supportive Female@Jun 8 2005, 11:27 AM
Call me old fashioned, but I think a half-decent fellatrix should know when the male is about to ejaculate, and constrict her throat accordingly to avoid gagging.

(Lazy kids&#33; :evilgrin: )
[post=318896]Quoted post[/post]​
A half-decent fellatrix will make it so he can&#39;t say "I&#39;m cumming&#33;" or anything else resembling English.
[post=318978]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

That must be why I&#39;ve never heard anything but grunts and moans&#33; ;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by hung_big+Jun 8 2005, 06:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hung_big &#064; Jun 8 2005, 06:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Jun 8 2005, 10:15 PM
Puts on "Hollaback Girl" for another round of the Dee/Jacinto fued. (See, Chris? I like Gwen Stefani. Just not "What are you Waiting For?".)
[post=318989]Quoted post[/post]​

That&#39;s right Jon. You are coming to your senses.

A few times I&#39;ve been around that track
So it&#39;s not just gonna happen like THAT

[post=318999]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Well, she has her moments. But if I ever start singing "What are you Waiting For?", kill me.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I&#39;m out of town right now, so I&#39;m not keeping up with things...looks I&#39;m missing out on some good fun here. :evilgrin: This is what I get for being out of town the past 5 days...I have some serious catching up to do when I get home tomorrow.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by naughty@Jun 9 2005, 12:46 PM
DMW Darlin&#39;,

I have actually been here longer than you might think. On the old board, I was Inquiring mind, When the defection to LPSG Lite happened, I became Hipkitty, .When Mark revamped the board, I arose from the ashes as Naughty. I have been watching the show for a while, but its all good.

Kim, I realise now that I had read that you were previously Inquiring mind and Hipkitty, but that had slipped my mind while typing that post. I had not meant to slight the length of time of your involvement with LPSG. You sent me a cordial PM of encouragement last week, have never been unkind to me and have never given any indication that you want to be party to any ugliness. I found it inappropriate that Dee dragged your name into his post to imply that I was trying to be rude to you or the others he named. In fact, I was not referring to any of those whom he listed. I think you realise that I have nothing but respect for you, and I think that if we ever spoke, we&#39;d get on quite well. I would say the same for my evil twin Steve.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by DC_DEEP+Jun 9 2005, 05:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DC_DEEP &#064; Jun 9 2005, 05:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy@Jun 7 2005, 08:59 PM
  And anyway, any sucker not willing to drink it down, isn&#39;t worth bothering with.   :D
[post=318686]Quoted post[/post]​
Interesting take, KinkGuy. Although I have been told I do have some superlative oral skills, I an NOT willing to "drink it down." Guess that precludes any chance of me ever bobbing on your knob, eh? }(

I know it is not quite the same, but sorta sounds like the tired old line I have heard before, "It isn&#39;t worth fucking if you have to wear a condom." When I hear that phrase, that&#39;s my clue to get as far away from that idiot il piu presto posible."
[post=319103]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

First off, I don&#39;t EVER fuck an ass without a condom. HOWEVER, if I remember correctly, I did offer the option of unloading on your face? :evilgrin:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jun 9 2005, 10:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jun 9 2005, 10:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-naughty@Jun 9 2005, 12:46 PM
DMW Darlin&#39;,

Kim, I realise now that I had read that you were previously Inquiring mind and Hipkitty, but that had slipped my mind while typing that post. I had not meant to slight the length of time of your involvement with LPSG. You sent me a cordial PM of encouragement last week, have never been unkind to me and have never given any indication that you want to be party to any ugliness. I found it inappropriate that Dee dragged your name into his post to imply that I was trying to be rude to you or the others he named. In fact, I was not referring to any of those whom he listed. I think you realise that I have nothing but respect for you, and I think that if we ever spoke, we&#39;d get on quite well. I would say the same for my evil twin Steve.
[post=319241]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

DMW,

I was not offended. I was just going back over my LPSG history. I didnt think that Dee was attempting to drag me into anything either. I think you both have so much to contribute and your combined brain power has done a lot to help LPSG be a place I love to frequent. I can actually say I come here for the good conversation. My only recurring issue is that I wish we all could be a bit kinder to one another. We have some very intelligent folks here with strong personalities and strong opinions. As I said before I love Dee and Monty and have enjoyed my interactions with them immensely. I have not really felt I had that opportunity with you. I was initially put off by some of the things we all have been mentioning in the thread but perhaps we should talk sometime and get to know each other better. The first time I spoke with you was in a PM because Nony( former female poster) had told me to look you up when I was on a trip to New Orleans last year. But now I realize if you have been going through stalking you probably were wary. There has to be some good in a man with a PT Cruiser&#33; LOL&#33; The chartreuse paint job we may have to talk about, but I have a hunch it must be a tropical thing&#33;

Naughty K.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jun 9 2005, 02:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jun 9 2005, 02:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>"Ma&#33; Steve&#39;s touching me again&#33;"[/b]
Narc. :glare:

Originally posted by DeeBlackthorne@Jun 9 2005, 04:17 AM
If your jabs are a quarter as entertaining as the Evil, Incorporated Memos that Steve has been sending me as of late, I&#39;ll continue to get my kicks.
I wish everyone could read the uber-clever responses you made&#33; The acolyte updates are side-splitting&#33; Oh, Dee, if only everyone could see you the way I do. :loveya:

Originally posted by naughty@Jun 9 2005, 08:46 AM
On the old board, I was Inquiring mind, When the defection to LPSG Lite happened, I became Hipkitty, .When Mark revamped the board, I arose from the ashes as Naughty.
*sputtering* Wha? You&#39;ve been masquerading? You&#39;ve had aliases? Assumed names?

You&#39;re deceitful. :(

<!--QuoteBegin-naughty
@Jun 9 2005, 08:06 PM
I think you both have so much to contribute and your combined brain power ... [/quote]Shhhh&#33; Combined brain power? If these two unite, it could severely hamper EvilCorp&#39;s plans for world domination&#33; The rest of us can go unnoticed while these two are carping. :evilgrin:

The spelling/usage/grammar correction thing always bugs me. I&#39;ve poked DMW for it before. (And thanked him for PMing me to let me know when I&#39;d left a glaring typo in one of my posts.) Seems to me to be a form of censorship in an open, support group-type environment. I’ve said it before in other threads and certainly will again (not that it’s made any difference, of course, but, as an educator, I’m accustomed to fighting the losing battle. Plus, you try never to lose patience, even with a slow learner ;) ).

I’d be remiss not to note, however, that we all have our annoying habits or counter-productive moments. I’m certainly guilty of diluting serious topics with silly and pointless asides. (Voila&#33;) Plus, I suspect that, at times, I’ve been a bit harsh and unsupportive myself (as in the dog/peanut butter topic).

But I’m learning. I hope we all are open to personal growth.

(he says leadingly....)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by steve319+Jun 9 2005, 08:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(steve319 &#064; Jun 9 2005, 08:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DeeBlackthorne@Jun 9 2005, 04:17 AM
If your jabs are a quarter as entertaining as the Evil, Incorporated Memos that Steve has been sending me as of late, I&#39;ll continue to get my kicks.
I wish everyone could read the uber-clever responses you made&#33; The acolyte updates are side-splitting&#33; Oh, Dee, if only everyone could see you the way I do. :loveya:
[post=319315]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

That&#39;s terrific to hear. Your little emoticon up there gave me a little extra bargaining leverage at Evil, Inc. With that in mind, I make the following demands:
  • wicked black Jeep Wrangler as my company car
  • corner office
  • eternal stock options
  • double-decker condo overlooking the fire &#39;n brimstone seashore
In the meantime, you have my full support as a sole operative. I don&#39;t murder in pairs. That&#39;s just one more accidental casuality -- and in his case, might be purposeful. :glare: :D

Until then.
:hug: