Vodka-Soaked Tampons: Fact? or Fiction?

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So if you haven't heard already, supposed for a few years now that all "the kids" are doing these days is leaving a tampon in vodka (or whatever alcoholic spirit) then inserting it into their anuses or vaginas.... Because apparently, this gets you drunk.

From what I can find:
There's no research on this subject.
No one has actually attempted this.
No one wants to actually attempt this.

So I'm wondering is this Fact or Fiction? Real or Fake? Shit or Sure?

Thanks.

(PS: I know this is not about the penis, but it is a matter concerning health.. so I put it in this forum. If a moderator decides to move it, I understand)

Hotchickie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know if you give yourself an alcohol enema you will die! It absorbs into your system really fast. In the vajajay....I don't think it would do anything! lol

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can see why in theory it'd work, since especially there's not as much liver metabolism since its going through the skin, and those IUD for birth control release hormones to the body that are absorbed.

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know if you give yourself an alcohol enema you will die! It absorbs into your system really fast. In the vajajay....I don't think it would do anything! lol

There's not a great amount of difference between the rectum and the vagina, apart from retention ability. If you could plug up the vagina long enough for absorption, you'd get much the same effect.

As for the OP, I've always wondered exactly how one gets a saturated tampon up the appropriate orifice. Have you ever soaked a tampon? They swell up huuuuge and sloppy - not good for insertion into tight holes. Plus you'd just squeeze all the liquid when inserting.

I imagine that death-by-enema would rely on volume more than anything. The shot or two administered via tampon probably wouldn't cause much harm, apart from intoxication, but more than that may not be wise.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You can also drop acid in your vagina.

Just saying.

The vodka thing is dangerous though because it bypasses all of your natural resistance to alcohol (like most people not being able to take shot after shot in succession without some sort of break). It also hits you harder and since you don't realize how much your body is absorbing you can get alcohol poisoning. (I learned most of this from a sexual health, drug and alcohol workshop at a conference).

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fiction.

It's not possible (see above post about what tampons turn into when soaked in any sort of liquid).

As far as the dangers of taking alcohol vaginally or anally - not really any more dangerous than ingesting it, though likely to be REALLY uncomfortable. Alcohol burns, you know.

matelalique

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A little biological reality - the function of the large intestine is to remove liquid from whatever is in it (hence avoiding explosive diarrhoea as frequently as possible). I suspect if you poked a vodka filled tampon up your arse it would effectively be injected straight into the bloodstream, while the stomach passage takes an hour or so, and the small intestine sucks up alcohol like a cheap whore on a penis on a quiet night.

The vagina on the other hand has no interest in sucking fluids into the bloodstream (nor do the cheeks). And you won't see much transmission there. Men who want a comparison - shove a vodka-filled tampon into your urethra (dickslit if you like), and very little will happen, other than a massive enlargement of the urethra. The male urethra also has no interest in sucking any fluid into the body - it's job is to get them out.

Inserting alcohol up the arse is dangerous - the stomach has protective measures - you will puke if necessary, because it has its own immune system from when we were jellyfish. The colon is less sophisticated, since we're the first species to think of putting things up there, so it assumes that everything in there is supposed to be, and that it has been pre-approved by the upstream organs. It assumes it should do its job of saving the body from dehydration by sucking any liquid out, unless upstream tells it otherwise.

Yes, it is a more efficient ,method of getting drunk that drinking alcohol.

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fact. People do stupid shit. Really. There's a plethora of activities which you could file under "Seriously?! Why the fuck would you ever do that?!" Hell, when I was in high school we'd wait until the first guy was too stoned and drunk to stay awake and once he passed out we'd light cigarettes in his nose just to see what happened. There's a fine history of college student "hey watch this!" stories that end in disaster. Not to mention the stories of rock stars so desperate to get their fix after their tolerance has built up that they have people whose job it is to blow cocaine into their ass (see stevie nicks).

If there is a method of getting fucked up, it has been tried, the rumor has circulated and hundred of other idiots have tried it. In case there happens to be an uniformed female with a penchant for disaster I may as well say it...don't stick a vodka soaked tampon in yourself. Just drink it like everyone else...it'll do it's job.

DrCalvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alcohol up the rectum can be really dangerous as it bypasses the liver and enters straight into your blood stream, so doesn't get filtered

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If there is a method of getting fucked up, it has been tried, the rumor has circulated and hundred of other idiots have tried it.

This may well be the closest thing to absolute truth ever posted on the internet.

My suspicion as to why no one owns up to it is that, when not intoxicated, it sounds exactly as shamefully stupid as it is. (He says with equal doses of seriousness and humour.)