Volcanic Ash

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The US military knows how to pronounce it, E-15.
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

at 0:59 a translator actually says it

I heard one news report that everytime the "Iforgotlayogurt" volcano that has gone off, within 6months the BIGGER volcano next door has started erupting. Uhm everytime for 1,000 or 2,000 years. If you're planning on pleasure travelling make sure to buy trip insurance.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I'm probably one of the few who is grateful for Eyjafjallajokull's eruption. A couple of old friends from the States (USA) had invited themselves to visit me and The Squeeze. I had been haunted with trepidation about their visit for at least a month. Eyjafjallajokull put an end to that trepidation. And they cannot reschedule their annual vacation time. Thank you Eyjafjallajokull, thank you very much.

LOL, selfish bear hehe ;)

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's hilarious. We all know the military likes to use abbreviations. RR, IED, MRAP, and so on and on :biggrin1:
E 15....sounds like a rank or something :rolleyes:

I heard one news report that everytime the "Iforgotlayogurt" volcano that has gone off, within 6months the BIGGER volcano next door has started erupting. Uhm everytime for 1,000 or 2,000 years. If you're planning on pleasure travelling make sure to buy trip insurance.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Thanks for posting that. There's nothing like a good laugh to start the day.