volume......

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Aug 30, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

ugajen1: ok..sorry to flood the group with more questions...but here is am enbarrasing one...

how do you all deal with a guy that, well, has a ton of cum?

2. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi, Jen -- Can you clarify what exactly you're having to "deal with"? I'm told that I'm a very big squirter (8-12 large spurts are normal, and up to 20 on occasion) but I can't say I've noticed that any woman has ever had to make special accommodations as a result. I do know that my wife usually goes to the bathroom right after sex to "wipe up" but other than that I don't think it's ever been a big issue.

~ Steve ;)

3. Max

Max New Member

Whatever you do, even if you feel it, don't ever admit to any sense of revulsion .. that is the biggest turn-off for a guy you could imagine. In the end, he can't help making such a huge mess, if that is the way he is made; it is better that you take it as a compliment.

4. Imported

Gold Member

palladen: Jen,
    One of the biggest thing (no pun intended) that you need to realize is that you don't need to put all of it all in one place. Let your imagination run and know that just because your tasting him, doesn't mean you have to drown at the same time :)

p

5. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL ... OK, Steve26 is officially a complete dunce! Having read Max and Palladen's responses I now realize *exactly* what you what you were talking about with your original post ... when I responded earlier I guess it was a bit too early on a Monday morning and I was thinking just a tad too literally. ;)

Anyway, I second what both of the other guys say ... especially Max ... any sign of distaste on your part will be a huge mood-killer and will be very very hard for your guy to ever forget.

Steve :D

6. longbaugh

longbaugh New Member

The best thing you can do is keep punping as though you cant get enough

7. Imported

Gold Member

ugajen1: Ok, let me clarify...its a bit embarrasing...but here it goes.

I don't mind cum. I mean I don't want to drink a glass every morning, but its a huge turn on. Let me give you my past experiences.... almost every guy I have gone down with either shoots a few times (varying power) and eventally kinda dribbles out... When I go down on guys like this its a huge turn on because you can feel them cuming in your mouth. Other guys just kinda dribble out from the get go and I cant always tell their cumming until i start tasting them. For both I have been able to swallow as he cums, while I keep him in my mouth.

The guy im dating now is so different. When he cums he cums like three huge times. Its like hes peeing in spurts. Like he might shoot for five seconds...a pause for a second or two and then another long spurt. My problem is that I can't swallow it all... its a huge mess. I dont know if its his size or the amount of cum... It wouldnt be a huge problem if we were in the shower all the time....but one of the reasons I like to swallow is that its mess free....anyways...i hope this helps...any girls or gay men have advise?

8. friskykitty

friskykitty New Member

i have a suggestion for ya. what you can't swallow, let it seep out of your mouth. then just kind of rub it down your neck or chest to avoid too much of a mess(the boobs might be an erotic area for him to see you do that with)....even rub some on his abdomen and chest in a sensual way if he's not opposed to that. my guy would keep a hand towl handy(when at home) as it where anyway so i never had to really worry about him thinking he was too messy...he already knew this i suppose. it is a little difficult though, when its spontaneous, and such things are not as handy. but that's what i do, because the cum seems to dry faster when its spread out over an area on my skin and it seems a lot less messier when i do that.

this topic has me wondering about condom use....is it common that your guy leaks out of the base of the condom?

9. longbaugh

longbaugh New Member

Only if the condom isnt fitting correctly. In my case, I need to leave a little more space at the tip to hold it all. Without that space I run the risk of breaking the condom.

10. Imported

Gold Member

ugajen1: well thought i would update..
    i have found that if he tells me when hes going to cum i just pull all the way out except for his head and then i can take all of it...he says its not as good as wehn i keep going, but it cuts down on the mess in public...also it gives me the opposrtunity to give it back to him or show his (which he likes...) oh well thanks for the advice...

Draft saved Draft deleted