Volume

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by saracen, Jan 28, 2007.

1. saracen

saracen New Member

What determines the amount a man ejaculates per orgasm? I am aware that guys with smaller than average nuts can produce huge amounts and guys with huge nuts can produce generally average sized loads.

I've heard a large (NOT enlarged) prostate helps produce plenty of cum, does anyone have any info?

I'm baffled :confused:

2. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

Not masturbating or having an orgasm for awhile can help. Also, if you drink fluids say an hour or so before the session will increase your load size. I'm sure its natural for some to cum more than others, were all different.

3. justlookin137

justlookin137 New Member

I agree with long&thick...prolonged ejac does help the volume of the load..if you discover any info...plz let us know

4. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    The testicles produce the sperm. From my background, not a medical one, I was always led to believe that the semen was added by the glands in your torso as you were preparing to ejaculate.

I do know that frequency of sexual activity and also the preparation which involves foreplay can also increase your load when you ejaculate.

Now, for a twist in the subject: Precum is also an interesting facet of sexual activity. Sometimes the foreplay allows my to produce copious amounts of precum. Other times I produce none.

Just an observation that may also feed into this thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted