Votes: 34 64.2%

• Total voters

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alright I need your help.

I'm about to review the Papi Cool Jersey Brief... But I don't know which color.

Blue or Black?

Blue feels like something you could where out in the open... Then again so does black... Bulges are probably more noticable in the blue brief but black feels a bit more manly... dunno.

Attachments

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alright black.

The black ones came in today. I'm going to wait a bit longer to bulk up and redo all of my site's pictures. (i think they look shitty in my opinion)

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As much as I love blue, I would have to vote for the black.
The blue ones would make great swimwear or just lounging around during the summer.

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's mostly the shade of blue that's the problem. They remind me of something I can't quite put my finger on. The black is pretty sharp though.

I'd say it'a much more feminine shade of blue, if not Baby blue. I asked because for underwear reviews you obviously need to be able to see the bulge (which would show best in blue) then again with the right lighting and some shadow/highlight adjustment in photoshop the black will do just fine.

I just hate how other Underwear photographers don't do that. They do no post-photograph color and shadow correction on underwear models wearing black undies. So it ends up looking like one black bulgeless shape around their waist.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love Papi underwear (check my pix!) the black are really neat but I am a sucker for colourful stuff however I'm not keen on the baby blue I gotta admit.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the blue makes me think of womens hot pants or something...maybe there is a bit of a sheen? (also not wild about the big WHITE band across the top (never been a big 'logo fan' either...) too much going on....

Omu

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know why, but blue briefs really do it for me! I think you should go for them! ;)