Votes: 191 88.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come on already, WOMENS ISSUES! Do women actually have issues? Stop wasting precious bandwidth and storage space now. Vote to shut this section down now.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And the guys who appreciate diversity, naughty.

P.S. I wonder whether that attitude is real--and how useful you find it, being 100% straight.

Thanks, Babe. If he cant understand why women might have issues on a site for big boys and their big toys, I am not even going to try to explain it to him.

Last edited:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
This from a straight man! I'm appalled you pile of fucking shit. Log off and don't come back, you're a waste of human space. Bandwidth your self, you are a waste.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come on already, WOMENS ISSUES! Do women actually have issues? Stop wasting precious bandwidth and storage space now. Vote to shut this section down now.
Menstruation, Premenstrual Syndome, Menopause every annoying, painful, or bad thing that happens to women from puberty to the grave has men at it's core. Coincidence? I think not. :cool:

Any man that hates women as much as you clearly do has got to be a closet homo. :cool:

I vote to ban you
I second that motion.

Excuse you? I am almost ready to abuse my mod powers and 86 this thread.
But alas, my parents trained me right so I will let the girls take care of you...
Is it really an abuse of power if it's the right thing and everyone agrees with you? :confused: :rolleyes:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Menstruation, Premenstrual Syndome, Menopause every annoying, painful, or bad thing that happens to women from puberty to the grave has men at it's core. Coincidence? I think not. :cool:

Is child birth not painful?

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff.
-- Mariah Carey

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The womens' issues area is going to stay and the women are going to attack Magnum, so I don't think this thread needs to be closed. I am going to go get some popcorn and watch the fireworks. LOL
I got big bag of peanut m&m's and a cuban cigar. Im gonna rip that bag open and fire that bad boy up.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any man that hates women as much as you clearly do has got to be a closet homo. :cool:

oh no,no, no, even those in the closet wouldn't want him.:rolleyes:

It is remarkable that in this election year with such diversity and with so many firsts, he wants to close down the womens voice.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suspect the OP hasn't been close enough to a woman in so many years that he has forgotten what they taste like, so of course he has no desire to acknowledge or understand our issues.

Like putting up with dweebs like him