Votes: 25 11.6%
  • Women = Issues, leave em’ be

Votes: 191 88.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Maybe, just maybe, this thread was bait to see who'd bite. The OP might be laughing his butt off at all the people who took the bait. If nobody had responded, it would have died a quick death and faded into obscurity.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe, just maybe, this thread was bait to see who'd bite. The OP might be laughing his butt off at all the people who took the bait. If nobody had responded, it would have died a quick death and faded into obscurity.

:yup:

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love women...all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, creeds. They're infinitely more complex and interesting than men (well, maybe not gay men...and I'm straight). The OP is a jag off. Ban him for sheer ignorance and misogyny. Good night, all.

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Misogyny is a feeling, rather than an opinion.

I may also sometimes feel a resentment towards women, but I can never truly rationalize it or defend it in any way.

And, as it seldom serves a good purpose; when you write about it, it ought at least to be put into a much more productive context.

If you're English[or should I say British?], like in the works of Dennis Potter.
Especially 'The Singing Detective'.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This will never happen. I think Womens Issues is a very important part of lpsg and will remain so.

Thank you Mr. Snakey and the other Mods as well.
i think us women need a space for our selves on here. everything that has to do with being a woman that is. To me we have to put up with the stupid questions that the guys ask in our forum. I know some of us are getting tried of it. I dont mind guys wanting to know answers on how to help his girl with girth and size. Just sick of the jack off material.

Last edited:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
oh wait wait wait wait....
I just found the right description for this guy

attention whore
Not even close to being descriptive enough for him and the other idiots who think we have no place here.
But this is;
You lousy misogynistic piece of amoebic shit,where do you and your tiny mindless self get off saying that bullshit?
You are a waste of straight up bandwith you creepy,dickless little fucks and that goes for your pal hotrod too.
cigarbabe:saevil:

Olivia

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it is so funny that this whole websites is about men and their dicks, and unless your gay, don't you want women coming on here to admire your dicks, but nooo, the one little section for women, and this a**hole has to complain about it! If you don't like it, don't look at it!

Last edited: