Vote to end Routine Infant Circumcision

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Snozzle, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Vote to end routine infant circumcision.

2. nicecircjob

nicecircjob Well-Known Member

I think this is the most absurd thing I have ever heard of. What a crock of you know what.

3. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Without any explaination why nicecircjob?
    C.B.:saevil:

4. nicecircjob

nicecircjob Well-Known Member

This is the most absurd thing I have ever heard of. I and millions of other men are glad we were circumcised either at birth or later in life. There are health benefits of being circumcised. Most women prefer their sex partners to be circumcised.
    A circumcised penis looks much better than a penis with a foreskin, yuck.

5. Dal2AR

Dal2AR Member

There are NO health benefits. It's considered mutilation by current standards. I know numerous women who prefer uncut.
    There are MANY of us who resent our parents and the doctors who did it...

6. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

i agree, i dont know what kind of [ foreskin ] he has been smoking, but he must have inhaled waayyyy to many of them. i seriously dont think i would get to far trying to run my hybrid auto on smegma. im sure he could have come up with a better plane than this. after all, their were other options to pick from as well. but like he has been told in another thread, he has a foreskin fetish he just isn't aware of it yet. the world is falling apart every where and all he has to offer is a little flap a skin. i think the insurer's already offer some kind of blanket coverage any way LOL. so we dont need Medicaid after all.:biggrin1:

7. sargon20

Gold Member

What's really needed is free mental health care. Really needed.

8. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

It would be much easier to understand what you are trying to say if you would just use the spell checker g32.
    Although I don't agree it is mutilation as such there is no medically
    substantiated reason to circumcise your sons penis.
    Smegma only accumulates if you don't pull back the skin to wash.
    I am very sure almost all of the men who aren't circumcised wash daily as part of a normal hygiene routine.
    It is you and g32 who is uninformed about what circumcising means to any individual. Unless they tell you, you can't know how they feel. Smegma won't run your [sic] "plane" if you had one even a hybrid.
    By the way, you sound exactly like all those who think their
    opinions are the only ones that matter so why don't you stop whining about how they don't deserve the parents they have.
    You are the one belittling the men who don't agree with you and circjob.
    cigarbabe:saevil:

#8 B_cigarbabe, Dec 5, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  9. B_Morning_Glory

THERE are many health benefits to it regardless of what you think. also i think most of you whiny little babies have been brain washed by the same few uncut cry babies on here who are searching high and low for their tiny bit of skin. ill tell you to grow up an stop your crying over it. i have been working with some blind people and they were born blind and they have never ONCE NOT ONCE complained about being blind, and you see they didn't have a CHOICE either. think about other people for once beside your stupid flap of skin or lack their of and grow up. an yes i have a preference and its for cut cocks. but im not going to let it control how i feel or felt about a guy or rule my every thought. their is more to life than whether your mom or dad had you circ, or not. its funny how you have made it this far in life with or with out it. so it must not really matter as much as you think huh? also if thats all the more you think of your parents you dont deserve to have them. as their are also people who wish they had parents who dont have any. so if you resent yours i sagest you mite somehow give yours to them. someone who will cherish them more than you apparently do, other wise you wouldn't be resenting yours now would you? an no i dont need a chill pill here either. i just think it is so retarded to resent your parents for doing what they thank is best for you. rant over :mad:

10. B_Morning_Glory

i am well informed of what circumcised means to a lot of men who have and haven't gotten circumcised. also am well informed by my MD. friends as well as many female an male nurses. as well as a lot of guys over time who have had diffrent problems with their foreskin. some got cut some didn't. but i am well informed. just because the cock isn't attached to me doesn't mean i know nothing about them. no offense to you and not saying you aren't, but i am quite knowledgeable on this subject. but also respect other men an womens preference as well to a certain degree.

11. MickeyLee

Gold Member

about 1 in 17,000 men have an issue with their foreskin later in life.
    circumcision is sexual/genital mutilation.
    the tissue removed isn't extra skin.
    foreskin a not defect to be corrected.
    the procedure is done without consent.
    grown ass men are deprived some of the most sensitive sexual nerves.
    my father and mother wouldn't pierce my ears until i was old enough to ask for it.
    my father and mother didn't have my brother circumcised.
    my father isn't circumcised. he has three kids, it's working for him.
    my aunt is a midwife. she's had been present at the birth of over 2,000 little boys. none of those children were altered.
    men have every right to be upset with their bodies and what is done to them.
    the same people so pro-circumcision are the same that will bitch about how voluntary labia reduction is mutilation.
    there is a very good reason men speak up about their opinion here, it's a COCK LOVERS MESSAGE BOARD. being cut or not is part of the experience.
    if you didn't guess i am all for outlawing RIC.

ML

12. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If someone had come along a few days after they had been born and blinded them, your analogy would be a good one, g. Would you call people who complained about that "crybabies"?

13. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If this is g32 being serious, what is she like when she's completely out of her gourd?

14. B_Morning_Glory

since you brought it up. for your information one of the blind im referring to is legally blind in one eye [ born that way ] at the age of 26 he was stabbed while being robbed and while defending himself he was blinded by the guy fighting him and was stabbed in his only eye he had left. as well as stabbed in other places also, and he as i said early on does not whine about it. now back to you any more questions?

15. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
    The only problem I could see with this is possibly infringing upon religious rights.

Personally, I'm circumcised, and I like it (granted, I can't compare it to anything).

16. mindseye

Gold Member

As a political issue: no.

Passing a law protecting infant foreskins would give great ammunition to those who seek to protect embryos and zygotes at the expense of the mother's right to choose.

Some goals are best achieved socially and not politically.

17. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    yesssss another cut vs uncut thread bring it on!!!

But seriously, those of you who still resent their parents and doctors for cutting your foreskin off need to get over it. Be happy your parents chose to give you life in the first place. Let that go, it is gone. Move on with your life.

18. D_Myer_Dogasflees

D_Myer_Dogasflees New Member

You get my vote!

End the savagery!

Actually, the savages were a bit nicer.

19. D_Myer_Dogasflees

Male foreskin has 4 times more nerves than the female clitoris, and they also are there for an important function.

This is theft of the very thing that brings happiness to this world. Far worse than most rape.

Doesn't matter what the beliefs of the parents think and want, this should be seriously illegal.

#19 D_Myer_Dogasflees, Dec 5, 2008
  20. D_Myer_Dogasflees

This has nothing to do with abortion or stem-cell research. The baby will be brought into this world and live like everyone else, and if it is, then it deserves only the best and what nature has spent hundreds of millions of years forming.

The mother DOES NOT have a right to choose here, this is a living being and it's life will be effected, an aborted fetus' won't, as it won't have a life to begin with.

This is a very serious crime, all mutilations are, and this one in particular. You can't say that the mother has the right to Iron her children breasts, like the Cambodians do so that they won't look attractive, or Chinese foot molding on small girls - this is absolute impunity.

#20 D_Myer_Dogasflees, Dec 5, 2008
Draft saved Draft deleted