Votes: 85 43.6%

• Total voters

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Huh?!? I don't understand??

I've been in my ex's ass once (my only anal experience) and it was like I was fucking an o-ring. Anal is a waste of a perfectly good orifice (the vag). At first, I thought this was a stupid poll for sure. I'm surprised/shocked that there are so many guys that think anal feels better.

Someone please enlighten me. (Really, I'm serious).

Last edited:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The first question that occurs to me is -- Is this directed towards str8 men or towards str8 women? The men seem to be assuming it's directed towards them. And while it may seem axiomatic that women would prefer vag, I've heard of some who prefer anal and maybe the poll is to determine how large that minority is? Just a suggestion to the OP for him to clarify the target audience.

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since there is a predominace of gay men on this site I would be confused if anal did not win the poll. A better poll would be..

I am a str8 man prefer: Vag
I am a gay man prefer: Vag -- this answer would confuse me
I am a str8 man prefer: Anal
I am a gay man prefer: Anal
I am a woman prefer: Vag penetration
I am a woman prefer: Anal penetration

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Since there is a predominace of gay men on this site I would be confused if anal did not win the poll. A better poll would be..

What about the lesbians? Do they not get their own option? And the bi men and bi-women, what about their preferences? :rolleyes:

:wink:

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Receiveing anal just puts me in another world....If I had to pick any of them forever. It would be receiving anal. They all feel good though, fucking pussy, fucking ass and receiving are really wonderful pleasures. But I get off bigtime on receiving anal.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Gay men preferring anal -- wouldn't you then have to indicate whether you meant giving or receiving?

Since the OP included vag, I think it's pretty clear that the poll is directed towards str8s.

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The bi individuals can pick the side they think they lean a little more towards lol 51/49 shrug.

Gay man giving vag/anal are choices... gay man receiving (envisions anus to vag sex, ummm not sure how that would work lol).. well think there is only one option there lol. Well 2 if you count mouth but that was not an original choice.

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The first question that occurs to me is -- Is this directed towards str8 men or towards str8 women? The men seem to be assuming it's directed towards them. And while it may seem axiomatic that women would prefer vag, I've heard of some who prefer anal and maybe the poll is to determine how large that minority is? Just a suggestion to the OP for him to clarify the target audience.

This poll is open to everyone. I was going to target specifically to straight and bisexual men but I then I thought about women who have expecience anal and vaginal penetration. I also didn't think that gay men would want anything to do with a vagina. I didn't even thought about lesbians or even transgender people. So I left the poll for everyone, not to exclude anybody because I didn't want to make a wrong assumption about a specific group. If I include all the group of people, I thought the poll may have been too large and confusing because of all the variations...

Last edited:

splitmee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Huh?!? I don't understand??

I've been in my ex's ass once (my only anal experience) and it was like I was fucking an o-ring. Anal is a waste of a perfectly good orifice (the vag). At first, I thought this was a stupid poll for sure. I'm surprised/shocked that there are so many guys that think anal feels better.

Someone please enlighten me. (Really, I'm serious).

sounds like my dh!

I prefer my P**** banged, then my A any day! :biggrin1:

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this site is about 70% gay.
:eek:

:wink:

V for me. Tried A with a handful of formers but only one girl was properly hot for it - the others were interested to try but found it wasn't really their thing.

Enthusiasts = good times!

Meh to doing it solely for my own gratification though - if they aren't enthusiasts like that one ex I won't bother with it again. Having the option of a different but hot variation is the best of all worlds as far as I'm concerned.

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Poopstick. :(

I remembered when I had my dick smeared with poops from fucking a dirty ass. I didn't realized it until I eventually smell poops so I withdrew from it and then some poops came out. Is that's what you call "POOPSTICK"?? LOL

Anyway, I prefered a clean self-lubricated vagina anytime...

Last edited: